Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Yes, that is my real name

The Far Northern, California, United States
    Blog Entries

Question In Room Celebrations

I'm going to Disneyland in 3 weeks for my daughters birthday, has anyone bought the Birthday bash in room celebration? I was just wondering how it is since it costs $395! Thanks for the info!

• Circle of Ancients

Re: In Room Celebrations

No, we've never done anything like that. For me, the fact that we are going to Disneyland is generally enough for the kids. We will usually open presents in the morning before going to the park on Birthdays and then do lunch somewhere where they will sing happy birthday (Cafe' Orleans) or depending on the age of your child, Ariels Grotto.

For that price you could do a LOT of cool things ... heck, you could do a lot of cool things for MUCH less.

Out of curiosity, what is included for the $395?

Blog Entries

That's what I was hoping to find out! I know balloons, and presents from Disney characters like Mickey, Pluto, Donald, Minnie and Goofy. Not sure all that you get though.

• Learning to fly

Have you looked at F2 balloons in Anaheim? They deliver to all the hotels, they set up a room for us with 40-50 balloons and 3 balloon bouquets with candy and toys for 125$ it was a great surprise for our daughters birthday. They supply DL with special event balloons so they have access to some nice stuff. They do everything custom and work with your needs.
    "eating greens is a special treat"

• Dreaming of next trip

We have not done that. But we have taken them to goofies kitchen. and then to Fantasmic for Premium seating. But our children are older.
    If you do go with the In room celebration could you please let us know more about it. It sounds interesting.

Blog Entries

Oh I will definately report back on that! We are just trying to maximize her birthday experience! Thanks for the tip of Goofy's Kitchen, we will do that for sure! Any other fun birthday perks for a 9 year old?

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by phi1215 View Post
    Oh I will definately report back on that! We are just trying to maximize her birthday experience! Thanks for the tip of Goofy's Kitchen, we will do that for sure! Any other fun birthday perks for a 9 year old?
    make sure to get her happy bday pin! everyone tells you happy birthday and could make your child feel very special. i know it did for me! also i dont remember reading if she was a girl but you could take her to bitty bobitty boutique (sry if its spelled wrong). they will transform her into a perfect prinncess. hair, nails, makeup, dress, everything!
    i hear they do it for boys too, buuuuut im not too sure how much they will enjoy it.

• Dreaming of next trip

That time should be around the time for the christmas prarade. Make sure they wear their buttons. We had my daughter wear hers and on her acutual birth day made where wear light up tinkerbell wings. She was wished happy birthday by Mrs. Clause who said "happy birthday, and she has wings." That realy made her day (and she just turned 16) us pointing to here helped lol.
    Santa also wished her happy birth day.
    To make is special think about what they like to do and do it, you can also order a cake to be brought to your table at Goffys kitchen (or else where).
    Just going to Disney land for a birthday is special everything else is just icing on the cake.

• Dreaming of next trip

I forgot that you can also buy birhtday shirts and hats to help draw attention the the guest of honor.
    Go as far as they will allow you to, you do not want to embarass them but you want them to remember the day with special fondness.
    I will warn you though that this could be setting up tradition of going to Disneyland for birthdays (as if that was a bad thing). It happened in our family. My daughter went for hers and my son wanted to go for his. And they are both teenagers.
    Have fun and enjoy making spcial memorys.
    For one of the birthdays we got premium seats for Fantasmic. That is another tradion that we will need to keep .

Where are you staying? If you go to the Guest Service Desk on the right in the Disneyland Hotel Lobby...you can arrange a bouquet of balloons and a Disney photo that can be brought to your room when you are out eating, at the pool or at DTD..and the best thing...it's FREE! I did that for my mom's birthday and it was very special!

Blog Entries

We're staying at the Disneyland Hotel. Hey, I like free, so far this birthday present vacation has cost me 3 grand!!

• Disney Member

Hear are some photos of items that were included in the In Room Celebration for my girlfriend back in August. It was awesome, expensive but awesome. (Note the 1st photo shows all the boxes together that was for photo purposes, the boxes were placed neatly in different areas of the room)

Robert

Wow it looks pretty cool! But $400......

Blog Entries

D Duck, thank you so much!! I just called and booked mine now! I am so happy to see the cool Pluto pen and stuffed animal, that is my daughters most beloved character! $400 is a lot, but hey, what's another $400 to make this an over the top experience! Thanks again!!

Blog Entries

One more thing D, is that a blanket with the popcorn? How cool!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast