I found this auction on ebay. It's going very cheaply for now, but I don't expect it to stay that way.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=6570775988

Experience a half-century of magic and memories in this exclusive VIP experience for two people, celebrating the golden anniversary of The Happiest Place on Earth.

Our winning bidder and one (1) guest will enjoy a memorable Disney experience in celebration of the "Behind the Magic: 50 Years of Disneyland®" exhibit at The Henry Ford Museum in Dearborn, Michigan. This experience package will include:

A one-hour private, guided tour of the "Behind the Magic: 50 Years of Disneyland®" exhibit at The Henry Ford Museum, led by the exhibit curator, on Saturday, November 5, 2005. (In addition to the tour, the guests will be welcome to view the exhibit at their leisure.)
Round-trip coach-class airfare for two (2) persons from the airport nearest their U.S. home to an airport servicing metropolitan Detroit, Michigan, arriving Saturday morning, November 5, and departing Sunday, November 6, 2005.
Hotel accommodations (double-bed, standard room occupancy) for two (2) people for one (1) night in a Dearborn-area hotel to be selected at the discretion of the sponsor and disclosed at the time of fulfillment.
Dinner for two (2) at an area restaurant (location to be determined at the discretion of the sponsor and disclosed at the time of fulfillment).
Two (2) tickets to attend the evening performance of Peter Pan starring Cathy Rigby at Detroit's historic Fisher Theatre on Saturday, November 5, 2005.
sounds like a lot of fun to me, and I chance to say hi to Modern Folly! Anyone interested in bidding on this? If I hadn't just gone to Disneyland, I might try and win it.