Nov 19 through 22d

Hello everyone! I will be at Disneyland from November 19th through Novemeber 22d. I hear that local schools are out that week, and was wondering what you lucky locals expect the crowds to be like. I am taking my girlfriend who has never been to Disneyland before, and want her to have the best possible experience. We were only going to be there the 20th through the 22d but I think we will go on Saturday the 19th as well so that she gets a really crowded day so that Sunday and Tuesday still seem "easier."

Please let me know what you think.

It would be great to actually meet some of the people whose posts are always so entertaining and helpful.

• Photographer/Disney Lover

Re: Nov 19 through 22d

I will be there with my girlfriend sometime that week for sure...

Just dont know when yet, havent planned that far ahead yet!

But the crowds will be in full force and will be vey busy. It will also be decked out for the holidays by that time, so even more business will be passing into Disney's hands. Just get there early, and plan to wait in lines. Lines with your sig. other can be fun. =D
    "Disneyland is a work of love. We didn't go into Disneyland just with the idea of making money." ~ Walt Disney