Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Now the Parade and fireworks soundtrack? And AP2CM can i post your stuff on other boards?
    Current DL Entertainment Technical Services

Former DCA Attractions CM

• "Retired" DL Tour Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasmic_Freak
    Now the Parade and fireworks soundtrack? And AP2CM can i post your stuff on other boards?
    feel free, just be sure to quote that it was originally posted on micechat.
    -"We can see a new horizon...built on all that we have done..and our dreams begin another thousand circles 'round the sun!"
    -- Epcot: Illuminations "Reflections of Earth"

-"...Each dream that you chase, each wish you embrace can lead to a fabulous faraway place...!"
    --DCA: World Of Color

Course!

• A Little Rabid

I'm getting goosebumps just reading this!

• JMUBOY - 30 Yrs Of Magic!

Can you tell us more about the floral?

Also, did they premier any of the merchandise they will be selling for the 50th?

Quote Originally Posted by jmuboy
    Can you tell us more about the floral?

Also, did they premier any of the merchandise they will be selling for the 50th?
    We got to see several of the designs that will be coming much sooner than you think (I believe March 17th was the big date). Also the Main gate floral is very cool with the 50th logo and Mickey. We just say a concept drawing... it may or may not look like what we saw.

• That's Hawt

Quote Originally Posted by XCLIPSE129
    "I'm so excited...and I just can fight it!!!" (umm you knwo that song from that movie with that lady dancing all fast) hahahaaha Man i think ill just pitch my tent now and wait for the 50th...hahahaha Thanks AP2CM.. these are times that I still wish i worked there...hahaha..
    ... I'm About To Lose Control and I THINK I LIKE IT!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

• "Retired" DL Tour Guide

Quote Originally Posted by innonut99
    We got to see several of the designs that will be coming much sooner than you think (I believe March 17th was the big date). Also the Main gate floral is very cool with the 50th logo and Mickey. We just say a concept drawing... it may or may not look like what we saw.
    I thought the concept looked amazing (for the floral). The entire audience went "OOOOOOOooooooooooooooo" when they put that slide up on the big screen. If they can pull it off like the concept looks (and Disney often sticks to their concepts pretty closely), then it will look amazing in deed!

As far as merch, Marketing VP Marty Muller (sp?) talked about the golden mickey ears (for sale May 5th). I saw A LOT of merch at the expo though. Really cool snow globes coming out and a NEW LEATHER JACKET! It has a really cool 50th logo on the back (NOT my avatar, but a different one), and it has 4 patches representing the first 4 decades of DL. Obviously the latest decade is represented on the back. I REALLY WANT THAT JACKET! There are going to be pins, pins and more pins too so watch out pin traders!

(This is my 100th post, btw! YAY! )
    Last edited by AP2CM; 03-04-2005 at 12:45 AM. Reason: 100th post!
    -"We can see a new horizon...built on all that we have done..and our dreams begin another thousand circles 'round the sun!"
    -- Epcot: Illuminations "Reflections of Earth"

-"...Each dream that you chase, each wish you embrace can lead to a fabulous faraway place...!"
    --DCA: World Of Color

• JMUBOY - 30 Yrs Of Magic!

Holding on to my wallet! I'm gonna be poor by the end of the 50th!

will there be music from the original Carousel of Progress with Rex Allen in the fireworks and is their lyrics to these songs or are they just orchestral? Will the Yankee Doodle song from America Sings be in their? How long are the song clips, if you can approximately,is The Country Bear Jamboree music in the show. thanks for the help. Posts a comment off of vf.com Thanks guys!

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AP2CM
    I thought the concept looked amazing (for the floral). The entire audience went "OOOOOOOooooooooooooooo" when they put that slide up on the big screen. If they can pull it off like the concept looks (and Disney often sticks to their concepts pretty closely), then it will look amazing in deed!

As far as merch, Marketing VP Marty Muller (sp?) talked about the golden mickey ears (for sale May 5th). I saw A LOT of merch at the expo though. Really cool snow globes coming out and a NEW LEATHER JACKET! It has a really cool 50th logo on the back (NOT my avatar, but a different one), and it has 4 patches representing the first 4 decades of DL. Obviously the latest decade is represented on the back. I REALLY WANT THAT JACKET! There are going to be pins, pins and more pins too so watch out pin traders!

(This is my 100th post, btw! YAY! )
    Oh no, I"m out of room in my snowglobe cabinet, must make more room!!!!
    I would love to see the jacket!!!

Oh last night I showed my 10 year old the golden ears and he looked at me with the most serious look on his face and said, "Oh I am SO getting those, so getting them"

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• Minion

Oh my god, I want to buy everything that I can get my hands on that says 50th!
    This is so exciting, I always get crazy before we go every year, but this year is just wild... I can't wait, 64 days till we leave

• I was deleted.

Thank you so much for spilling your guts to us here on MiceChat. I would love to know all this, but I literally can't work at the park and live half way across the country. Trust me, if I could, I would! With that said, have you heard any of the details about the pins except thaty they are coming out? I know it's hard to remember but will there be AP ones or ones that come out the weeks following May 5th or just on that day and the actual anniversary? If not, I understand because specifics like that are hard to pick up on. Thanks again and feel free to share any more information as you get it!

• ...or just Tonny

Sounds good, especially the fireworks!

Is there any news about special events for the anniversary weekend in July? I'm still hoping for a 50-hour event or something similar...

Quote Originally Posted by Thriller
    Sounds good, especially the fireworks!

Is there any news about special events for the anniversary weekend in July? I'm still hoping for a 50-hour event or something similar...
    I think this is what you are looking for:

http://psc.disney.go.com/eventservic...yland4353.html
    Cliff
    WDW '72, '97, '00, '02, '03 '06 '07, '08 DL '98, '05, '10 DLP '00 DCL '09

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast