Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

• Sock Puppet

mms mms mms!

• ...or just Tonny

Disneyparkfan,

Yes, that is what I'm looking for. I just wish they update it with som REAL information. But I'll continue waiting impatiently

• DL Fanatic

Sequoia National Park, CA (trying to get to Orange County)
    I know this is a small minor detail, but I'll ask it anyway: Will Tinkerbell have a fireworks sparkling wand as she's flying over the cancel? I think it would be an appropriate touch IMHO.
    Best interview answer: My biggest weakness is my honesty...I can never remember my lies!

• "Retired" DL Tour Guide

thanks for all the questions...I am going to look into making the video of the presentation I saw available to download online...I just need a place to host it, it's quite large. As far as tink's wand, they didnt say (sorry orca). I'll post more on the merch later. As far as the AP pins, look for a special edition AP Newsletter coming SOON with more info!
    -"We can see a new horizon...built on all that we have done..and our dreams begin another thousand circles 'round the sun!"
    -- Epcot: Illuminations "Reflections of Earth"

-"...Each dream that you chase, each wish you embrace can lead to a fabulous faraway place...!"
    --DCA: World Of Color

Left the church, but not the parishioners.
    Oh, man... if they do a whole 50 continuous hour event, I'm SO there. Heck with the midnight book release for Harry Potter on the 16th.....

I'm just trying to figure out a way to make it through all 50 hours without leaving the park. Sleeping bag on TSI would not be allowed, I'm sure. Must come up with something.... hmmmmm......

• ...or just Tonny

Yeah, I'd be there, too. However my flight leaves july 18th 11 AM, so I'm REALLY hoping that IF they do this, it'll be end on the 17th instead of start on it. Any idea how this went during the other so-many-hour events in the past?

• Banned User

wait is this confirmed that the park will be open 3 days straight?

No
    Current DL Entertainment Technical Services

Former DCA Attractions CM

• The Magics in the details

heck no. Don't forget about the May 4 media event. DLP will be closed all day!
    "To All Who Come To This Happy Place, Welcome!
    Disneyland is Your Land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and youth can saver the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America, with the hope that it will be a source of joy an inspiration to all the world.
    "
    -- Walter Elias Disney, July 17, 1955 approx 4:35PM

• Banned User

no worries about may, im going in July

• "Retired" DL Tour Guide

I have not heard anything about a 50-hour event or anything like that. I ran into Matt the other day at work (after he had finished with his "State of the Resort" presentation...where he announced Space would be open on 7/15). We shook hands and I exchanged words about the 50th and how excited we all are. He didn't mention anything additional. Not that I expected him to, but still...
    -"We can see a new horizon...built on all that we have done..and our dreams begin another thousand circles 'round the sun!"
    -- Epcot: Illuminations "Reflections of Earth"

-"...Each dream that you chase, each wish you embrace can lead to a fabulous faraway place...!"
    --DCA: World Of Color

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyphile
    Oh, man... if they do a whole 50 continuous hour event, I'm SO there. Heck with the midnight book release for Harry Potter on the 16th.....

I'm just trying to figure out a way to make it through all 50 hours without leaving the park. Sleeping bag on TSI would not be allowed, I'm sure. Must come up with something.... hmmmmm......
    Originally I was going to ask: TSI? but then I figured it out. Tom Sawyer Island.
    I booked a room at the DLH for the weekend so I would have someplace to go and sleep/break and have a multi-day park hopper pass. I wasn't sure if that would always guarantee me entrance to the park. Now i"m older and wiser and figure I better get my rear in gear and get to the park as soon as it opens or just stay in the parks the entire weekend (maybe going back to the room in the middle of the night to shower?). Let me know what you figure out.
    I have the new HP book on order but won't be able to pick it up until AFTER I return from DL the following weekend. Priorities!
    Cliff
    WDW '72, '97, '00, '02, '03 '06 '07, '08 DL '98, '05, '10 DLP '00 DCL '09

• Sock Puppet

I'm deffinatly going to try to go to disneyland in July. I want to be in the park on the 17th.

aww man... what I would do to get my hands on some gold Mickey ears...

• LoisAlene

Question Dreams Every night?

AP2CM, it sounds like a pyrophiles dream! I don't want to sound Dumb , but are these going to be a nightly thing, or on the lines of Fantasmic, only on certain nights?
    Thanks for the info!
    October seems so lonnnnnnnnnnng away..........

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast