Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 69
  1. #31

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,663
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Whats the most you would pay for your AP?

    Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    I've noticed. Putting "Disneyland is greedy" in your sigline would save a lot of typing.
    Attacking other's would save lot of typing also!
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  2. #32

    •   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Fullerton
    Posts
    37,942

    Re: Whats the most you would pay for your AP?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    Attacking other's would save lot of typing also!
    This was not attacking, the fact is the line "Disney is Greedy" is so tired yet it's said over and over.

    People complain about the place being to crowded so they raise prices on APs. Disney is greedy

    People come for a few hours and don't but anything so they raise prices of food. Disney is greedy

    Disneyland allows people in for free on their birthday and allows monthy payments. Disney is greedy.

    Can Disneyland win in your eyes? Will they ever not be greedy?

  3. #33

    • no flash photography...
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    In my own little world..
    Posts
    13,287

    Re: Whats the most you would pay for your AP?

    disney is not greedy. Disney is a business. I'm not happy with their business decision to whore out passes so I will choose not to renew. Disney can do as they please as a business that's not my concern.

  4. #34

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,663
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Whats the most you would pay for your AP?

    Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    This was not attacking, the fact is the line "Disney is Greedy" is so tired yet it's said over and over.

    People complain about the place being to crowded so they raise prices on APs. Disney is greedy

    People come for a few hours and don't but anything so they raise prices of food. Disney is greedy

    Disneyland allows people in for free on their birthday and allows monthy payments. Disney is greedy.

    Can Disneyland win in your eyes? Will they ever not be greedy?
    Ther are good thing's about Disney and Disneyland ,and I share it ,
    on other threads also post!
    and ther many times I agreed with you,
    Also disagreed ........on post's.......!
    I can share my OPINON any time I feel as You Can!
    You are not in control of other's and ther OPINON !
    Last edited by Eagleman; 11-28-2009 at 04:50 PM.
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  5. #35

    •   
    • Circle of Ancients
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    15,072

    Re: Whats the most you would pay for your AP?

    Another question I wonder about:

    How many trips to the park would you be willing to give up if it meant the overall atmosphere of the place improved;

    ie

    Would you be willing to go to Disneyland half of as often as you do know if it meant that your overall experience improved by 30%?.....50%?.....100%?

    How about a quarter as often for an overall improvement of 200%?....300%?
    Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

  6. #36

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,373

    Re: Whats the most you would pay for your AP?

    I'm beginning to suspect a lot of people who buy APs aren't using them as much as everyone assumes they are. I had no idea my sister has an AP, she never talks about Disneyland and she knew we were going in September but said nothing about going with us on that trip. I only found out she has an AP because I noticed the magazine at her house on Thanksgiving with her name printed on it. She never, ever mentions Disneyland and she's always working. I don't even know when she went there to buy an AP. I suspect there are a lot of people like her, who buy the pass, but use it maybe 3 times and assume they've gotten their money's worth, then never get around to going there again. Even if you have the pass, it still takes time, effort and money to go there. Sometimes time is harder to come up with than money.

  7. #37

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    730

    Re: Whats the most you would pay for your AP?

    This is my last year (at least for six years--college and a mission) of being an annual passholder, so i'll pay pretty much anything to ensure I can get over there for my last year!!

    BTW, I just realized that right now--how sad!!
    "The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company."

  8. #38

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    516

    Re: Whats the most you would pay for your AP?

    Get rid of free parking for the Premium pass and do not offer the parking passes for the rest of the Aps. Force everyone to pay for parking.

    Along with the black out dates, put a time window in witch the socal passes are valid on any giving day. For example a socal pass holder can only enter the parks during the time window of 8am-2pm. After that their pass is void, they can not enter, re enter, or park hop.

  9. #39

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Orange County,CA
    Posts
    109

    Re: Whats the most you would pay for your AP?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Weaver View Post
    I'm beginning to suspect a lot of people who buy APs aren't using them as much as everyone assumes they are. I had no idea my sister has an AP, she never talks about Disneyland and she knew we were going in September but said nothing about going with us on that trip. I only found out she has an AP because I noticed the magazine at her house on Thanksgiving with her name printed on it. She never, ever mentions Disneyland and she's always working. I don't even know when she went there to buy an AP. I suspect there are a lot of people like her, who buy the pass, but use it maybe 3 times and assume they've gotten their money's worth, then never get around to going there again. Even if you have the pass, it still takes time, effort and money to go there. Sometimes time is harder to come up with than money.

    this is true. while many people do use there passes weekly my boyfriend and i have passes and now that it is not summer we havent really found any time to go. we will go to eat dinner at a restaurant or watch the fireworks occasionally but that is really it
    also im really friendly so i like to talk to anyone who will talk to me in line and i have found more often than not it is people on vacation.

    i think a huge part of the overcrowding can be thanked to the celebrate your birthday promo they had this year. everytime i have been every which way i turn my head there is another person with a birthday pin on
    feel free to be friends with me on my other sites
    im going to be making a blog soon too
    just send me a message when adding me telling me that your from micechat so that i dont deny you!

    other sites i am on
    myspace: http://www.myspace.com/439742246
    facebook: http://www.facebook.com/people/Brand...ola/1399909476
    plurlife: plurlife.com/brandiinicole [yes i am a raver and i am proud of it. no i am not a kandy kid and no i do not do drugs. i am there soley for the true reasons behind plur and to support the music and the djs that work hard everyday to create amazing sounds for us. everyone has there own genre of music that they love. that does not mean that i should be criticized because people decide to take drugs when going to listen to the electronic genre of music]

    favorite disney princess: princess ariel
    favorite non princess: tinkerbell



  10. #40

    •   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Fullerton
    Posts
    37,942

    Re: Whats the most you would pay for your AP?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    Ther are good thing's about Disney and Disneyland ,and I share it ,
    on other threads also post!
    and ther many times I agreed with you,
    Also disagreed ........on post's.......!
    I can share my OPINON any time I feel as You Can!
    You are not in control of other's and ther OPINON !
    Cool! I agree with the obvious, opinions can be shared on MiceChat. However, there's no need to say something is an attack when we don't agree. And yes, saying Disney is greedy is tired and way over used and it's my opinon.

  11. #41

    •   
      MiceChat Administrator
    • Working Late
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    9,021
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Whats the most you would pay for your AP?

    Take those prices up!

  12. #42

    • Shag lover
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    164

    Re: Whats the most you would pay for your AP?

    Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    Cool! I agree with the obvious, opinions can be shared on MiceChat. However, there's no need to say something is an attack when we don't agree. And yes, saying Disney is greedy is tired and way over used and it's my opinon.
    Oh, silly aashee... don't you know that today's children and young adults have always been told that they are always right? If you disagree with them, you are attacking them. By confronting them with actual facts (and not opinions presented as facts), you are denying them their right to be precious sunflowers and damaging their overinflated yet fragile self-esteem. You MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!


    </only-wishes-he-was-kidding>
    Last edited by tikicub; 11-28-2009 at 10:55 PM. Reason: clarifying the sarcasm.
    Coming on a whirlwind trip 12/4 and 12/5 just to see the holiday decorations. Hope the park isn't too full of spoiled mall-goers to enjoy!

  13. #43

    • sleepy lagoon
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    a tiny cottage in the forest
    Posts
    17,695

    Re: Whats the most you would pay for your AP?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Weaver View Post
    I'm beginning to suspect a lot of people who buy APs aren't using them as much as everyone assumes they are. I had no idea my sister has an AP, she never talks about Disneyland and she knew we were going in September but said nothing about going with us on that trip. I only found out she has an AP because I noticed the magazine at her house on Thanksgiving with her name printed on it. She never, ever mentions Disneyland and she's always working. I don't even know when she went there to buy an AP. I suspect there are a lot of people like her, who buy the pass, but use it maybe 3 times and assume they've gotten their money's worth, then never get around to going there again. Even if you have the pass, it still takes time, effort and money to go there. Sometimes time is harder to come up with than money.
    I have been wondering the same thing. We know alot of people that have bought AP's this year because they went on their birthday and it seemed like a good deal, etc, but they don't ever seem to go again...


  14. #44

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,663
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Whats the most you would pay for your AP?

    Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    Cool! I agree with the obvious, opinions can be shared on MiceChat. However, there's no need to say something is an attack when we don't agree. And yes, saying Disney is greedy is tired and way over used and it's my opinon.
    Your right ,your opinon!
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  15. #45

    •   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Fullerton
    Posts
    37,942

    Re: Whats the most you would pay for your AP?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    Your right ,your opinon!
    So since this is what it's become, why don't you answer the OP's question. How much would you pay for your Disneyland AP?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Question] Whats HAS to be done at WDW?
    By mona.lisat in forum Walt Disney World Resort
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-12-2009, 02:11 AM
  2. Whats it say?
    By WRDup in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-21-2006, 10:30 PM
  3. So Whats new?
    By chargerfan in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-10-2006, 08:31 AM
  4. Whats going on with the MC?
    By Mr.DooDah in forum The Tech Lounge
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-01-2006, 12:59 PM
  5. whats up with this
    By migitmouse88 in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-27-2005, 06:06 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •