Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Master of Disaster

How do you make disneyland MORE fun?

As a passholder the same old rides and shows can be boring or start to lose thier "Fun Factor" How do you make the rides and shows more fun?

Example:
    Looking for hidden mickeys

Heres one of mine
    Autopia - pulling BACK towards you on the gas pedal will cause the car to almost apply a brake of sorts and you can get a little squeal out of the tires. it also stops you faster than the person behind you

• Beach Expert

A beach town that Harbor Blvd was named after

Re: How do you make disneyland MORE fun?

Disneyland isn't necessarily about having fun only. It's all about escaping the stressful world of today. Although I do like looking for hidden mickeys to spice things up a bit.

That being stated. Doing what you do on Autopia might be fun for you but it also causes wear and tear on the vehicles. And people wonder why it costs so much to get into Disneyland.

• Minion

We look for Hidden Mickeys that is always fun! LOL sometimes I often find them say "Hey look there's one" and they tend to make up their "own" but its so much fun, because when you start to look around the park there are certain things that can be hidden mickeys.....

Hhhhmmmm to make it fun.... Well somtimes we make it a day where we'll just go around the park and take photos with as many disney characters as we find, or we only do shows, or just the "top rides" on our list.

Sometimes we switch it up and spend the whole evening at DCA, we'll ride TOT about five times in a row! (After all that is my fav one of all!!!)

You can always go to Downtown Disney for a bit and look for hidden mickeys there, or take a rest break at the grand hotel lobby (fireplace is always cozy)

You know it's really just who you go with that makes it fun....

• =)

By not going as often. That simple.

• Minion

I never struggled to make Disneyland Fun. If it's starting to feel like the mall (and that wouldn't be just your fault), then perhaps it's time to go less. I suppose this is why we don't have our birthday everyday.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Datameister View Post

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

Quote Originally Posted by Datameister View Post

Nah, if you go on a truly crowded day, no matter how long its been, that's horrible.

How to make Disneyland MORE fun? Go with people who ARE fun.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

• =)

Quote Originally Posted by Coheteboy View Post
    Nah, if you go on a truly crowded day, no matter how long its been, that's horrible.
    Well, I do try to avoid the most crowded days. But if it's more crowded than I really want it to be, a go-with-the-flow attitude coupled with careful use of FastPass usually does the trick.

How to make Disneyland MORE fun? Go with people who ARE fun.
    That definitely helps, too.

• Boat shoes all day long

I don’t think I am self-righteous or egomaniacal enough to think that I could possible make Disneyland more fun.

But…

…coinciding with another thread topic regarding the gate bag checks, I do have a little game. I will find one of my larger backpacks, you know, the ones with lots of space? I will fill it up with all of my sock monkeys, occasionally even borrowing some from friends to meet the minimum 12-monkey requirement. Are you picturing a Billabong day-bag filled to the zippered brim with red, white, gray and black sock monkeys? Think paws and tails galore and you will be on the right page.

So now that all the friends are in the bag, we travel. Once at the bag check I start acting nervous; looking around, trying to remove the shoulder straps as if I were at the airport, finally managing to develop a small bit of forehead perspiration. The checker sees my suspicious demeanor and prepares to deal with kook by hiking of their pants, rolling up their sleeves and staring me up and down. “Bag please” they say, as I pretend to be occupied by something in the opposite direction. Upon opening the bag, the springs that I had put at the bottom do their job and LAUNCH THE MONKEYS EVERYWHERE!

Like the classic snakes in a can of nuts, I have succeeded in making a number of people’s day just a little more fun!
    "Let's get weird" -Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by BoygunaSurf View Post
    I don’t think I am self-righteous or egomaniacal enough to think that I could possible make Disneyland more fun.

But…

…coinciding with another thread topic regarding the gate bag checks, I do have a little game. I will find one of my larger backpacks, you know, the ones with lots of space? I will fill it up with all of my sock monkeys, occasionally even borrowing some from friends to meet the minimum 12-monkey requirement. Are you picturing a Billabong day-bag filled to the zippered brim with red, white, gray and black sock monkeys? Think paws and tails galore and you will be on the right page.

So now that all the friends are in the bag, we travel. Once at the bag check I start acting nervous; looking around, trying to remove the shoulder straps as if I were at the airport, finally managing to develop a small bit of forehead perspiration. The checker sees my suspicious demeanor and prepares to deal with kook by hiking of their pants, rolling up their sleeves and staring me up and down. “Bag please” they say, as I pretend to be occupied by something in the opposite direction. Upon opening the bag, the springs that I had put at the bottom do their job and LAUNCH THE MONKEYS EVERYWHERE!

Like the classic snakes in a can of nuts, I have succeeded in making a number of people’s day just a little more fun!

Okay, that made me laugh. Have you actually done that?

Quote Originally Posted by CarrieV82 View Post
    Okay, that made me laugh. Have you actually done that?
    Ma`am, this is a classic, bi-monthly BoygunaSurf stunt

Ma`am, this is a classic, bi-monthly BoygunaSurf stunt

Do they get mad or laugh?

Quote Originally Posted by CarrieV82 View Post
    Do they get mad or laugh?
    Oh they love it, I have some great slow-motion footage of the monkeys getting tangled in over-the-top hairdos and what not; all good things.

Sometimes, I will even leave a monkey as a gift for staying in good spirits.

• Minion

But…

Okay that is just tooooo cute!

• Miss Teen Fresno of RCMC

that's hilarious, i would love to see that

my tip was also gonna be go with fun people
    some of the best memories i have was with my friends
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleCruiseFan View Post
    You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast