• Infinitized!

TRON Legacy appearing in Disneyland soon?

Actually, I guess it wouldn't be just Disneyland, but all the Disney parks. This appeared on Ain't It Cool:
    L.A. Folk!! Learn Where You Can Find A Morsel Of TRON LEGACY Goodness On Monday... -- Ain't It Cool News: The best in movie, TV, DVD, and comic book news.
    With this little blurb:
    Also, if you're planning to hit any Disney theme parks in the near future, you'll start to notice TRON LEGACY's presence there in some fun ways.
    In the mean time, check out this cover of the Daft Punk song:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yodyM0JUaOE"]YouTube - Daft Punk Tron Legacy Cover Song[/ame]

• Not a Minion

Re: TRON Legacy appearing in Disneyland soon?

Kind of a broad teaser. This can be somethig as simple as posters to chaaracter or prop showcases or if you like to think big, a peoplemover announcement featuring a tron theme.

I think it's a given tron will be present in the park in one way or another to promote the film. The question is how and the answer of "fun ways" doesn't cut it for me.

• Infinitized!

Quote Originally Posted by ryanvalle View Post
    Kind of a broad teaser. This can be somethig as simple as posters to chaaracter or prop showcases or if you like to think big, a peoplemover announcement featuring a tron theme.

I think it's a given tron will be present in the park in one way or another to promote the film. The question is how and the answer of "fun ways" doesn't cut it for me.
    Maybe it will be a Space Mountain overlay with Daft Punk music. Space Mountain: TRON Galaxy.

• Not a Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Barbossa View Post
    Maybe it will be a Space Mountain overlay with Daft Punk music. Space Mountain: TRON Galaxy.
    Haha I like it! Or a "celebrate: a tron street party!" haha

• Infinitized!

I say get rid of HISTA and don't bother with Captain EO. Instead, put in an ENCOM building where you get transported into the game, where you duke it out against the MCP. On the way out, you walk through th newly revamped Starcade which has become Flynn's Arcade. With Daft Punk music playing of course.

• User

I say get rid of HISTA and don't bother with Captain EO. Instead, put in an ENCOM building where you get transported into the game, where you duke it out against the MCP. On the way out, you walk through th newly revamped Starcade which has become Flynn's Arcade. With Daft Punk music playing of course.
    can't forget some Journey too! (specifically Only Solutions, 1990s Theme, and Separate Ways)

and as much as I love EO, if something TRON was put in the Magic Eye, I'd be one happy camper! After all, I've loved TRON a lot longer and it is pretty much my favorite movie. (shares this honor with Treasure Planet)

But can we still have Captain EO merchandise?

We Have a WINNER!!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisFL View Post
    We Have a WINNER!!
    I second that motion!

Also, FYI, that IS NOT the original Daft Punk song, but rather a cover as stated by the OP. The original song is MUUUUCH cooler sounding! Can't wait to downolad the song on iTunes when it comes out!!!!

Here's a link to a video from ComiCon '09 that has the music on it. Starts out wit Journey "Only Solution". At about 2:30 the Daft Punk song starts! VERY cool song! Totally fits Tron. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rrpx7-OYD0"]YouTube- TRON LEGACY: FLYNN'S ARCADE with LIGHT CYCLE: DAFT PUNK & JOURNEY - COMIC CON 2009[/ame]
    Last edited by disney-fan-reborn; 12-14-2009 at 01:10 PM.

• Infinitized!

Or the least they could do is give us back the People Mover with the TRON Tunnel.