Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 28 of 28
  1. #16

    • All you need is LOVE
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Dland USA
    Posts
    9,141

    Re: Disneyland in the rain 10-17-05 Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert951
    Thanks for the pics CL, going to D/L in the rain is one of my favorite things to do.....no lines, no crowds, everything looks fresh!
    Robert
    Thanks I love to do it to.
    Last edited by Alchimedes; 02-09-2006 at 09:35 PM.


  2. #17

    • All you need is LOVE
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Dland USA
    Posts
    9,141

    Re: Disneyland in the rain 10-17-05 Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by figment1986
    great pics.. makes me wish WDW's lagoon was not paved over for pooh....
    (think of it in 2 ways.. lol)
    Thanks I love to take pictures


  3. #18

    • :)
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Matterhorn, 5th floor.
    Posts
    1,592

    Re: Disneyland in the rain 10-17-05 Pictures

    I love working at DL when it rains...it's so much more relaxing and the crowds seem much more generous towards us :]

  4. #19

    • All you need is LOVE
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Dland USA
    Posts
    9,141

    Re: Disneyland in the rain 10-17-05 Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Villains Fan
    Thanks for the pics CL...I like Disneyland in the rain, but if the rain was near as hard as it was here (1 hour north), that day would have been just a little too much rain for me, I'm afraid
    It was a lot of fun. I wish you lived closer Hugs


  5. #20

    • All you need is LOVE
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Dland USA
    Posts
    9,141

    Re: Disneyland in the rain 10-17-05 Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by mulishaCM
    I love working at DL when it rains...it's so much more relaxing and the crowds seem much more generous towards us :]
    A lot of the cast members were in a good mood even thought it was raining it was nice


  6. #21

    • insufferable know-it-all
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Location: Location
    Posts
    9,648

    Re: Disneyland in the rain 10-17-05 Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by squinky
    did you know that you can post more than one image per post?
    Bearing in mind that some posters still use dialup, it's a courtesy to them to separate lots of images into at least a few separate posts. Since dialup users select fewer posts per page, it increases the chances of the photos being divided into separate pages as well, which means that each page, not being overloaded with images, will load faster.

    That's basically a transparent issue to those of us on broadband, but the dialup users have requested it several times.

    Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...



  7. #22

    • 'Taint sure it's puddin!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    near Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    1,326

    Re: Disneyland in the rain 10-17-05 Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Morrigoon
    Bearing in mind that some posters still use dialup, it's a courtesy to them to separate lots of images into at least a few separate posts. Since dialup users select fewer posts per page, it increases the chances of the photos being divided into separate pages as well, which means that each page, not being overloaded with images, will load faster.

    That's basically a transparent issue to those of us on broadband, but the dialup users have requested it several times.

    I hadn't thought of that, Morrigoon. I'm going to post some pics soon so I'll split them up!

    CL - great pics as always - thanks so much for sharing. It helps those of us who don't get to the park very often see a taste of what we're missing.
    "Search the boat...."
    First works spoken by Captain Nemo (James Mason) in the Disney classic - 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea

    PROUD Member Of................


    Do you MiceChat?
    There are several ways for you to help support the site you love:
    - visit the MiceChat store
    - Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page
    - Sign up for MiceChat Gold!
    Whatever you do, your help is much appreciated!

  8. #23

    • :)
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Matterhorn, 5th floor.
    Posts
    1,592

    Re: Disneyland in the rain 10-17-05 Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Legs
    A lot of the cast members were in a good mood even thought it was raining it was nice
    the CM's are in a better mood because everyones in the same boat when it's raining, Work is more pleasent for some reason...and usually theres ALOT of early leaves on rainy days due to lack of crowds in the park :] I dunno what it is...rain at dl makes every1 happy hehe

  9. #24

    • All you need is LOVE
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Dland USA
    Posts
    9,141

    Re: Disneyland in the rain 10-17-05 Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by NemoZorro
    I hadn't thought of that, Morrigoon. I'm going to post some pics soon so I'll split them up!

    CL - great pics as always - thanks so much for sharing. It helps those of us who don't get to the park very often see a taste of what we're missing.
    Thats I love to show people whats going on at the park...


  10. #25

    • loves a silver lining
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Anaheim
    Posts
    15,597
    Blog Entries
    25

    Re: Disneyland in the rain 10-17-05 Pictures

    Great pictures, as always!
    The swimming in the rain pictures remind me of my trip to WDW in 03 we did alot of that! LOL



    Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

  11. #26

    • Junior Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    5

    Re: Disneyland in the rain 10-17-05 Pictures

    Thank you for those pictures! I love Disneyland in the rain. On my last trip in Nov. 2002 it rained steadily for the first day of my visit. I especially loved being in Adventureland in the rain after dark.

    I'm going back in December and am hoping for a day of rain!

    Rick

  12. #27

    • All you need is LOVE
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Dland USA
    Posts
    9,141

    Re: Disneyland in the rain 10-17-05 Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by dsnylndmom
    Great pictures, as always!
    The swimming in the rain pictures remind me of my trip to WDW in 03 we did alot of that! LOL
    Thanks


  13. #28

    • All you need is LOVE
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Dland USA
    Posts
    9,141

    Re: Disneyland in the rain 10-17-05 Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by dauser
    Thank you for those pictures! I love Disneyland in the rain. On my last trip in Nov. 2002 it rained steadily for the first day of my visit. I especially loved being in Adventureland in the rain after dark.

    I'm going back in December and am hoping for a day of rain!

    Rick

    The park in the rain is always fun.....


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. [Trip Report] The Rain, Rain, Rain, came Down, Down, Down: 5/14-5/28. (Photo heavy)
    By Semiquaver in forum Walt Disney World Resort
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 08-11-2009, 09:31 PM
  2. [Question] Disneyland in the rain
    By doombuggy driver in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-05-2009, 04:41 PM
  3. Disneyland in the rain :)
    By emitopher in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 05-29-2008, 05:05 PM
  4. Photo Update 11/30: Rain, Rain, Rain and Candlelight set up
    By Mac Daddy in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 12-07-2007, 11:15 PM
  5. Disneyland in the rain?
    By GrimGrinningGhost in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 04-21-2007, 08:28 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •