Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Im going to dl this saturday and need to know what to expect as far as the crowd

I need to know what time should i get there, how long the lines are, and what to expect. What should i bring? I am comming with two eight year olds. I need help please! Im in a panic

• Waiting 4 DCA Demolition

Re: Im going to dl this saturday and need to know what to expect as far as the crowd

It will crazy packed, most schools in America closed for xmas vacation this week so dont be suprised how much families are there.
    "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE

Re: Im going to dl this saturday and need to know what to expect as far as the crowd

Being this saturday is the first saturday of the winter break, expect some heavy crowds.

I hope i dont have to wait in line for like two hours

• we jumped out a window

SoCal AP's are blocked out so that should help a bit with the crowds.

It would be best if you were there at opening, however.

No rides/attractions should have 2 hour lines. Most likely, the longest lines will be an hour and most likely that will be the Nemo submarines and Space Mountain, maybe even Indy.

Do bring some snacks and some bottles of water with you. It may be a bit colder at night so some jackets or sweaters as well.

It sounds as if this might be your first visit? (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong). If you feel you need to bring even more than that, there are lockers that you can rent.

Have fun!

• Miss Teen Fresno of RCMC

well...i would expect there to be people, how many people, i don't know
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleCruiseFan View Post
    You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post

• Animation Domination

First of all it's a Saturday so it will be packed.
    Second lines shouldn't be that bad...with Fast pass you shouldn't have any problems. Disneyland Space Mountain, Indy, Haunted Mansion Holiday, Splash Mountain, BLAB, Big Thunder Mountain are RECOMMENDED. Roger Rabbit is a freebie for example if you get a fast pass at Disneyland for any attraction...you will be able to get a fast pass for Roger Rabbit...because the fast pass machine is a independent machine meaning it can't read if you already have a fast pass available. Watch the Believe…In Holiday Magic firework show…around the castle or Rivers of America for bubble snow. DCA- Soarin’, Screamin’, GRR & TOT are RECOMMENDED. Aladdin the Musical and Pixar Play Parade is a must see.
    Third get to the park early...start collecting fast passes as soon as you get the park. Also Fantasyland is a MUST at opening...for shorter waiting time. Later in the day lines will be longer. In the evening Peter Pan is usually a 40-60 minute wait. Mr. Toad...30 minutes wait Dumbo...40 minutes wait.
    Lastly if a third Fantasmic! is announced then it's very busy.
    "You are watching FOX"

• Animation Domination

Double post, sorry!
    "You are watching FOX"

• Miss Teen Fresno of RCMC

ok well actually i do have some advice: use the fastpass! know the rules of fastpasses and things will go well!
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleCruiseFan View Post
    You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post

• He Gets The Job Done

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GummiBears_Rock View Post

best help yet! hahaha

• Kay <3 Buzz

VERY crowded (might get super extra crowded around 5pm-ish). I suggest the you get in the park early like ryt wen it opens. Get FastPasses. Also for the kids have them bring their DS or PSP or anything that they can play with so that they will not get bored in line.

Have fun!
    There are tons of fish in the sea... you just gotta find your NEMO!

• no flash photography...

most of the crowding happens after noon and the later it gets the more packed it gets. By night it will probably be grid lock in most areas.

It should actually be pretty nice. Don't be shocked if it's actually empty. I'd say Saturday/Sunday, with SoCals blocked, plus the fact people want to rest after working/schooling all month, would equal light crowds. The crowds will pick up monday and only go up from there.

Today will be hell though (we're going)

Quote Originally Posted by GummiBears_Rock View Post
    I vote this most helpful advice on Micechat for 2009!

• Big Damn Hero

With the SoCal APs blocked out there is a good chance for a lighter day at the park. That being said a lighter day at Disneyland doesn't mean empty. There will be lines (oh yes, there will be lines) but they shouldn't be too bad. I'm heading out there tomorrow myself and I'm not too worried about it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast