Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Mistletoe in Disneyland

Is there anywhere in the Disneyland Resort where they have Mistletoe hanging? Im planning a cute romantic date with my girlfriend at Disneyland next week and thought it would be cute to "stumble" upon some Mistletoe hanging so I can kiss her under it.

An also, if anyone has any other cool ideas I could do please let me know. I know there have probably been a ton of date ideas listed on here in other threads so Im gonna search there too. But specifically things that they only offer during the holiday season. Thank you all so much!!

• Miss Teen Fresno of RCMC

Re: Mistletoe in Disneyland

ok here's my ideas!
    i don't know about the mistletoe thing, but that would be the cutest thing in the world!

now this is just an if, if you were going to DCA, go through the backside of GRR, it's totally empty and it seems really romantic to me!

for fireworks, if you want to be more secluded, and don't mind missing the soap snow, i suggest going by the matterhorn like a next to the monorail track, when i went for thanksgiving weekend there was only like 10 people there and we found that spot like 5 minutes since the show started.

and also at night (sorry for all these night things, i'll think of a day something ) when they have those carts with the lights and stuff, get her a light up rose! it's only 5 bucks and i got for my boyfriend (he wasn't there when i went)

and umm...that's all i can really think of, or well at least when i was there with my family, those were the times when i was really missing my boyfriend.

oh! for something a little intimate, if you are using the monorail, ask for the back back back back, it's totally private! winkwink lol
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleCruiseFan View Post
    You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post

• 525,600 minutes...

three blocks from the happiest place on earth

Quote Originally Posted by GummiBears_Rock View Post

oh! for something a little intimate, if you are using the monorail, ask for the back back back back, it's totally private! winkwink lol
    except for the cameras.

Die Vampire, Die!!!

oooh...i did not know about the cameras well it's good for cuddling

OH! SNOW WHITE'S WISHING WELL! omg that thing is seriously the most magically place on earth!! that's how i got my boyfriend back

• Iron-Clad Allie

From what I've heard, there's mistletoe tied to Abe's beard. Talk about some great moments with Mr. Lincoln! For optimal romantic magic, I'd encourage lovebirds to sneak a peck during the Gettysburg Address.. making sure that pesky CMs aren't looking. If they spot you, odds are you will be history.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• Banned User

Hmm...I've always wanted to kiss my girlfriend under the arches at night on Storybookland Canal Boats. It always seems romantic to me...

I'm not totally sure about the mistletoe. But I'm sure there's somewhere on Main Street that has it.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Ride Warrior View Post
    From what I've heard, there's mistletoe tied to Abe's beard. Talk about some great moments with Mr. Lincoln! For optimal romantic magic, I'd encourage lovebirds to sneak a peck during the Gettysburg Address.. making sure that pesky CMs aren't looking. If they spot you, odds are you will be history.
    That's punny!

ok here's my ideas!
    i don't know about the mistletoe thing, but that would be the cutest thing in the world!

now this is just an if, if you were going to DCA, go through the backside of GRR, it's totally empty and it seems really romantic to me!

for fireworks, if you want to be more secluded, and don't mind missing the soap snow, i suggest going by the matterhorn like a next to the monorail track, when i went for thanksgiving weekend there was only like 10 people there and we found that spot like 5 minutes since the show started.

and also at night (sorry for all these night things, i'll think of a day something ) when they have those carts with the lights and stuff, get her a light up rose! it's only 5 bucks and i got for my boyfriend (he wasn't there when i went)

and umm...that's all i can really think of, or well at least when i was there with my family, those were the times when i was really missing my boyfriend.

I like the monorail idea! I know they have cameras but I don't plan to do anything crazy so that is pretty romantic. I love all the night ideas that's the best time to do something romantic, I agree. An I definately am going to buy the light up rose. Thanks for that idea!

Does anyone know if there is mistletoe in any of the hotels at least?
    An also are you still allowed to go down to the waterfalls in the Disneyland Hotel at night. I have not been over there in awhile. So Im just wondering.

• Minion

the waterfalls are REALLY loud, can't hear yourself talk.

just buy a Mistetoe and ask mickey to hold it.

Quote Originally Posted by TIS17 View Post
    I like the monorail idea! I know they have cameras but I don't plan to do anything crazy so that is pretty romantic. I love all the night ideas that's the best time to do something romantic, I agree. An I definately am going to buy the light up rose. Thanks for that idea!

Does anyone know if there is mistletoe in any of the hotels at least?
    An also are you still allowed to go down to the waterfalls in the Disneyland Hotel at night. I have not been over there in awhile. So Im just wondering.
    you're welcome!

and you gotta tell me how it goes pllleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaasssseeeee!!!!!!!! i am such a sucker for romance so i really really really really really really really really want a trip report from you!!

awe. so cute. :')

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Pineapple Queen

Mistletoe is actually poisonous, fyi.

Of course, if Disney were to put "mistletoe" in Disneyland, it would probably be made of plastic.

I do not know of any plastic mistletoe in Disneyland.

A good place is (if you can time it right) is the Ferris wheel at DCA while the fireworks are going, is quite amazing place. If you dont mind seeing all the crazy construction at DCA from up there...
    "You just made a YUM sound..." - Young Frankenstein

ok i got another one, totally optional, but i think it would be really cute if you two went on the carousal (can't spell)

• Future Princess

you're welcome!

and you gotta tell me how it goes pllleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaasssseeeee!!!!!!!! i am such a sucker for romance so i really really really really really really really really want a trip report from you!!
    I wanna hear about it too! I'm a complete hopeless romantic!
    I hope all goes well on your date - these ideas sound so sweet!
    "...Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast