Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

• Once upon a dream

Re: Disney Imagineering Question

Quote Originally Posted by ♥disney.princess♥ View Post
    I don't think you need classes, just be alert to your favorite styles of animation, like certain movies where you like the drawing, and look at lots of pictures and references of things you want to draw, and just practice a lot. If you're drawing something you're "imagineering", then just very vividly imagine it, and know every detail, then begin with sketches, and keep practicing that concept till you have it just right, it'll also help with future drawing. I used to take classes at my old school, but just really being alert to Disney animation and the way they pay attention to detail, studying things I want to draw closely, and constantly practicing and finding ways to improve, I've progressed much more than when I took classes. =)
    Well my problem is when I think of something I can't draw it because I don't have a picture to look at.

But I am very good at explaining my detail in areil views and through words but I can draw if I look at something.

• Collision speed....FULL!

Re: Disney Imagineering Question

Quote Originally Posted by ♥disney.princess♥ View Post
    I don't think you need classes, just be alert to your favorite styles of animation, like certain movies where you like the drawing, and look at lots of pictures and references of things you want to draw, and just practice a lot. If you're drawing something you're "imagineering", then just very vividly imagine it, and know every detail, then begin with sketches, and keep practicing that concept till you have it just right, it'll also help with future drawing. I used to take classes at my old school, but just really being alert to Disney animation and the way they pay attention to detail, studying things I want to draw closely, and constantly practicing and finding ways to improve, I've progressed much more than when I took classes. =)
    That's true, but unless you learn them on your own, classes will teach you the basics of highlight, shade, shadow, one-point perspective, two-point perspective, contour line, orthographic projection and isometric/axon projection (those two are drafting/architecture) and many others. There's still a little more than sketching.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456