Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

• Queen Elsa

Capt. Hook Christmas report and the final.

First before I do my trip report I just want to say it's been fun doing these character trip reports but this will be my last one that I will do. I have notes from the last few months send Oct. that not to many people haven't been posing like they use to so it has come to this that this will be my last trip report. I will miss doing this but I think it's time to move on. I may pop up to do one from time to time but as of right now this is the last trip report.

So now on to the story. I got to the park at 11am and as usely was to meet Dan at Pixie Hollow. When I got in Main Street the only characters that was out was Pluto. So I move on I when into two stors before going to Pixie Hollow to fine some Jim Shore figurines that I saw there the last time but didn't have the money. So when I when inside I saw what I wanted but they sold out on the two characters I wanted which where Aurora with Phillip and Belle and Beast. THe only characters they had where Cinderella and Prince Charming and Ariel and Eric. I didn't like the look at Ariel so that's why I didn't get her. So after leaving the stores I when on to Pixie Hollow as I got close I saw a line at the castle so I when over there to see what was going on and I saw by Snow White's wishing well The Queen and Dan. So I got in line and when it was my turn to see her she ask me. Why is everyone so mush in a jolly mood today. I said it's Christmas that's why she just gave me a durty look.

So after going to see The Queen Dan and I move on to Pixie Hollow we just when in the line send there wasn't a line at all. When we got there the first fairy we saw that I haven't seen in a long time was Rosetta. With Rosetta's country actent she said to us well howdy there boys. In my best country actent I said doing pretty good Rosetta. She as us if we would like a group photo so we said sure.

So after the group shot we did are personal photo and I tell you right now. The next time I see Rosetta I'm going to get even with her. This picture that you see if you look close enogh you can see what she did to me from behind which I didn't know she did it until last night going over my photos from Photopass.

So after seeing Rosetta we move on to my favorite Tink it was my 2nd Tinkerbell that I haven't seen for a wild that I gave her the nickname of Scrapbook Tink. Cause this is the Tink that I made a scrapbook for. When she saw me she said well hello there my friend it's been a wild sends I have seen you where have you been. I told her that I have been very buzy with work. She said it sure dose seem that you have been working a long time it's very good to see you again. I had handed Tink a Christmas card she thank me for it. She ask me if I have met Terence and I said I have but this wasn't the Terence that became my bestfriend as the other Terence has call me. So Tink ask me it's time for a picture together.

So after I gave Tink a hug me and Dan move on he ask me now PFF. I told him no I wanted to meet with Princess Tiana send I've been trying to meet her for the 4th time now. So we when to New Orleans to where the meet and Greet for Princess Tiana was at. She wasn't there yet cause she was finishing her show that she was doing but me and Dan was the first two in line. So we waited for about 30 mins then both Princess Tiana and Prince Naveen came down from the stairs.

When it came my turn Prince Naveen as me how I was I told him and Princess Tiana pretty good that I finally got to meet you two out of 4 trys. Prince Naveen said well the time was prefect to final get to see us.

So after seening both Princess Tiana and Prince Naveen we when on I told Dan let go over to DCA to see who was out. As we where walking out from Adv.land I had spotted Mary Poppins and Bert and I haven't seen Mary in a long time so I wanted to get a picture with her. Dan when to get a fast pass for Space Mt. so we slip up for a few mins. When I got to where Mary and Bert was Mary had seen my shirt and said you're a fan of Briar Rose I see and you have her in her Christmas cap. that I finally got to see. I said yes. I was trying to do a pose like Bert but I couldn't get my leg up all the way so it didn't turn out good.

So after seening Mary and Bert I waited for Dan to show up when he came we when over to DCA when we got there the only characters we saw there was Minnie and Goofy and that was it. I told Dan I wanted to stop at Off the Pages store to see if they had what I was looking for over at Main St. and there to they only had Cinderella and Ariel so we when back over to DL side.

Part 2 coming up.

PFF
    PIXIE Hollow part 2 with a guess Mice Chatter
    Santa Clause
    and Tigger
    Last edited by Capt Hook; 12-27-2009 at 10:40 PM.

• A Pirate's life for me!

Re: Capt. Hook Christmas report and the final.

Hey Capt!, AWESOME trip report!!!

Sorry to hear that you won't be doing any more!

They always brighten up my day!!!

Please reconsider!!!

• Future Indy Castmember

Nice TR so far! It was a pleasure meeting you on Christmas Day. I laughed at the your pic with Rosetta!

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the
    MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

• Sock Puppet

Great TR, always love the pictures

• 1 man can make a difernce

Say it isnt so. Dont let this be your last TR. I always look forward to seeing the.
    Not anxious to die Sir, just anxious to matter.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/jediz28

• Senior Minion

Sad to hear this will be your last TR. I do enjoy all of your pictures and hearing about your adventures and hope that you reconsider.

I do like your pictures and the one with Rosetta is just classic! lol
    Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

I always look forward to your TR's. I love seeing how much you enjoy the characters and the pics are awesome!

I think lots of people enjoy them, so I hope you will do more!
    [Half awake] How many cups of sugar does it take to get to the moon?

• Don't mess with the duck!

Great pics! Hope you change your mind and continue to post your awesome reports.

• Queen Elsa

Thank you guys for all your kind words. Now on to part 2.

So now after we got back from DCA we when on to PFF when we got there the CM said it was a 2 hour line but we didn't care cause there wasn't really any place else we wanted to do then. So we where in the line but by the time we got to the front it was only 1:35 mins. it took us to get to the front. When we where let in Dan's Belle was the first one to great us. So Dan had interduse Eye to Belle and me she said I remember Jeffrey but never met Eye. So Dan handed me his camera to take his pics. So Belle had ask Dan if he had come up with any new poses he couldn't think of any. I told Dan what about the one that I told you about. I still had my photo of me and Ariel doing the bowing and curse in my camera so I show him and Belle so they know what to do. So after there time it was my turn. Belle had seen my shirt and said what happen to your shirt that you had on at Dan's birthday I told her that it was at home that I wanted to ware my Christmas shirt of Briar Rose so I kind of a little trouble with her but she still was nice to me. I took this pic with her.

Then she ask me how about our back to back pose that we did at Goofy's Kitchen. I said sure.

I really like how the sun light show up on these two photos as well did Belle herself. So after me it was Eye's turn and when we said our goodbye to her we move on to Jasmine Jasmine wanted a group shot with all 3 of us.

So after are group shot we move on to Ariel. Both Dan and Ariel did a fish face pose when they where doing that Eye was laughing at them Ariel hear him laugh and she said will your going to do it next he said no he wasn't. So it was Eyes turn they did there pose after they got done it was my Ariel ask me what pose I wanted I said just the Prince and Princess pose.

So after the time with Ariel I said goodbye to her and then we headed off to a second round of Pixie Hollow. I was the one that said for us to go cause I really wanted to get a few more pics with Tink so when we got there for the second time it was Rosetta again. Dan said to Rosetta that we're back and we bring a new friend for you to meet and that is are friend. She said well sends you are three are her how about a group shot we all said yeah. So as Dan and Eye was getting in there place I was starting to neal when Rosetta said what are you doing then when she saw what I was doing she said oh that's nice now I can do this...

So after are group shot we each took a single shot with Rosetta I took this shot of Rosetta by herself frist.

Then we did this one by the mushroom.

So after seening Rosetta again I move on to Tink and Terence. I said to both of them that I'mmmmm backkkkk. Tink was very happy to see me again.

So after seening Tink again I was getting hungery and Dan and Eye wanted to do other things so we all spit us in different places. So I was going to have lunch at Pincchio's but the place was so pack that I skip it. But send I was close to Thunder Range I when over there to see if Clarebell Cow was out send that is the only Place to fine her at on Christmas time. When I got there she wasn;t there but send I was there I had to get a picture with Santa Clause cause the last two times that I was at Disneyland send Nov. Cinderella has ask me if I have seen Santa I have told her no I haven't she said well you should. So this was the time cause I had a filling that I would be seening Cinderella and I knew she would be asking if I had seen him. So I was in line and when it was my turn I told Santa I was forst to see you Cinderella has ask me to come to see you. Santa just laugh and said that Cinderella was right that you had to see me. But just keep this to yourself and he ho ho ho at me again.

So after leaving Santa I had ask a CM about Clarebell and she told me send they put in the barbecue restaunt they had to cut alot of the entertment and she was one of them they let go. I told her I had figure that it was cause of that. So after talking to her I when on to Hungery Bears for lunch on the way there I ran into the gator from Princess and the Frog.

So after running into him I when off to have lunch after lunch I when over to see Tigger. Wild in line I saw that both Brer Fox and Brer Bear where out. I did get a photo of Fox.

As you see not a good one cause of the lady got in the way. So after the photo I had skip Pooh send he isn't one of my favorite character and when on to Tigger. When I show up he saw my hat and he was bounching up and down so I had put my new backpack behind the sign and he gave me a big Tigger hug.

So after the photo he was pointing at my backpack and was saying don't forget it. I said to him I haven't and he took his hand to his head and wipe it across his face as he was saying wooo that's good. So after Tigger I was hitting back to the castle.

The conclueion coming up.

Pixie Hollow part 3
    PFF part 2

• Future Imagineer! =D

Aww. I always love your trip reports and the pictures!
    ...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
    Disney is my life <3
    Thank Walt for all he did! <3
    Future Imagineer <3
    Keep Disney the way Walt intended it!!

• sleepy lagoon

Oh Capt... I am sorry to hear that this is your last trip report!! Me and all my kids love to look at your pictures. You have such great character pics!! I hope you will reconsider and share your pictures with us from time to time...

• Queen Elsa

Oh I forgot one thing else that happen with all of us and Ariel. When Dan,Eye and Myself got up to Ariel she had call us by the outfits we had on well at less with me and Eye she did. She call Dan the Stitch cause of his new Stitch 2.3 as he calls his new Stitch send he lost Stitch 2.0. She call Eye Indian Jones and for me she call me Tigger cause of my hat. When I got up to Ariel I hope like Tigger to her. Part 3 will come up soon.

• Future Indy Castmember

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Hook's View Post
    Oh I forgot one thing else that happen with all of us and Ariel. When Dan,Eye and Myself got up to Ariel she had call us by the outfits we had on well at less with me and Eye she did. She call Dan the Stitch cause of his new Stitch 2.3 as he calls his new Stitch send he lost Stitch 2.0. She call Eye Indian Jones and for me she call me Tigger cause of my hat. When I got up to Ariel I hope like Tigger to her. Part 3 will come up soon.
    Oh yeah I remember that. Man, I hope i'm not in trouble with her for laughing at her and Dan for the fish face pose.

Check out the
    MICECHAT Duffy Forum

The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.

• Queen Elsa

Well she told you that you where going to do it next as well. She ask me what I wanted to do and I said the Prince Princess pose.

• Future Indy Castmember

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Hook's View Post
    Well she told you that you where going to do it next as well. She ask me what I wanted to do and I said the Prince Princess pose.
    Thats what she did too. I said I wanted to do a prince princess pose too. LOL Maybe i'll do the fish face pose with her next time I see her.

Check out the
    MICECHAT Duffy Forum

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast