Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 45
  1. #1

    • Junior Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Hacienda Heights, Ca
    Posts
    179

    Exclamation Red Car Track To Begin Contruction

    Construction is scheduled to begin jan 4 in the hollywood area. the track will begin to be put in place and this also will disrupt guest flow. on jan 4/5,a temporary guest pathway will open connecting tower of terror area into bugs land. the construction is scheduled to last in this area until feb 28 but we all know how things change easily with Disney.

  2. #2

    • Iron-Clad Allie
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    39,478

    Re: Red Car Track To Begin Contruction

    Quote Originally Posted by salasavandy View Post
    Construction is scheduled to begin jan 4 in the hollywood area. the track will begin to be put in place and this also will disrupt guest flow. on jan 4/5,a temporary guest pathway will open connecting tower of terror area into bugs land. the construction is scheduled to last in this area until feb 28 but we all know how things change easily with Disney.
    Glad the Red Car construction schedule is about to come on track! Great job reporting.
    Last edited by Ride Warrior; 12-31-2009 at 06:30 AM.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!


  3. #3

    • Future Cast Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    6,930

    Re: Red Car Track To Begin Contruction

    All this construction is very exciting. Thanks for the news! =)

  4. #4

    • Hello
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    San Luis Obispo
    Posts
    1,247

    Cool Re: Red Car Track To Begin Contruction

    Yes it is good news to here this. Especially after it wasn't in the (Our) news for a while. Awesome!!

  5. #5

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,452

    Re: Red Car Track To Begin Contruction

    .
    Last edited by WestsideCM99; 12-31-2009 at 08:34 AM. Reason: I misunderstood the topic title for RSR

  6. #6

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    4,272

    Re: Red Car Track To Begin Contruction

    Will this affect parades because don't parades cross through that area while they wait for the show to start?

  7. #7

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    32

    Re: Red Car Track To Begin Contruction

    Just curious. How far is this track going to run? is it just in hollywood or will it make it's way thru other lands?

  8. #8

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    4,272

    Re: Red Car Track To Begin Contruction

    Quote Originally Posted by j.goodger View Post
    Just curious. How far is this track going to run? is it just in hollywood or will it make it's way thru other lands?
    Through Buena Vista Street.

  9. #9

    • He Gets The Job Done
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Tustin
    Posts
    8,157
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Red Car Track To Begin Contruction

    Quote Originally Posted by ICe101 View Post
    Will this affect parades because don't parades cross through that area while they wait for the show to start?
    If the contruction is done with the WOC viewing area by the time they open the new bug's land walkway. I think they will make the path from the tortilla factory (where the parade ends) down through Paradise Pier... but that is a total guess.


  10. #10

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    4,272

    Re: Red Car Track To Begin Contruction

    Quote Originally Posted by Kritter View Post
    If the contruction is done with the WOC viewing area by the time they open the new bug's land walkway. I think they will make the path from the tortilla factory (where the parade ends) down through Paradise Pier... but that is a total guess.
    That is what I was assuming but that is not long at all!

  11. #11

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Ontario, CA
    Posts
    682

    Re: Red Car Track To Begin Contruction

    FYI..I already posted this info on the DCA tracker

    Disney's California Adventure Project Tracker VIII

    :-)

  12. #12

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Ontario, CA
    Posts
    682

    Re: Red Car Track To Begin Contruction

    FYI

    I already posted this info in the DCA Project Tracker earlier this week.

    Disney's California Adventure Project Tracker VIII


  13. #13

    • He Gets The Job Done
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Tustin
    Posts
    8,157
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Red Car Track To Begin Contruction

    Quote Originally Posted by ICe101 View Post
    That is what I was assuming but that is not long at all!
    The parade route is not long at all? I'm assuming that is what you are talking about.

    But it will be longer then what it currently is now lol


  14. #14

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    4,272

    Re: Red Car Track To Begin Contruction

    Quote Originally Posted by Kritter View Post
    The parade route is not long at all? I'm assuming that is what you are talking about.

    But it will be longer then what it currently is now lol
    Sorry, I worded that poorly. I meant to say that it is not long before they will need to widen those walls so the parade can run through them.

  15. #15

    • He Gets The Job Done
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Tustin
    Posts
    8,157
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Red Car Track To Begin Contruction

    Quote Originally Posted by ICe101 View Post
    Sorry, I worded that poorly. I meant to say that it is not long before they will need to widen those walls so the parade can run through them.
    ah!

    now I gotcha!


Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Rumor] Space Mountain Rehab Track Refurb On The Fast Track Horizon
    By Ride Warrior in forum Walt Disney World Resort
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 11-23-2009, 11:43 PM
  2. DCA - Where would YOU begin?
    By WDWSageoftime in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-19-2007, 01:41 PM
  3. Attraction contruction pictures!?!?!
    By Beowulf in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-19-2007, 01:12 PM
  4. Let me dream begin!
    By kennygman77 in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 02-28-2007, 09:19 AM
  5. Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters (Contruction Photos)
    By Mission Control in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-01-2005, 04:21 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •