• Waiting for the stork

Thumbs up If money was no object...

If you could plan your dream trip to DL and money was not an issue

-What would you do?

-Where would you stay?

-Where would you eat?

-Would you take any tours?

-anything else?

The only limitation you have is you only have 3 days to do it all!!!
    procrastibating

• Kirbyshowcase.com

I would stay at the GCH because I've never stayed there and I have heard good things. While there I would get a view of DCA because that seems cooler then a view of DTD. I would get some hella nice suite there, the most expensive one and bring all my friends. I would fly first class early in the morning if not the day before. Then spend two full days in Disneyland and maybe a half a day in DCA and half the rest of that day back in DL. I would spend all my time riding rides. I would definetly eat at Club 33 and the Blue Bayou - never done either. I wouldn't take any tours because I already know the place so all rides all the time. And then to cap it all off, with my infinite money I would buy the Disney Company and become CEO. My first plan of action would be to demolish DCA and sell ABC. New Park where DCA was expected for 2010!
    (insert funny comment here)

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries

-What would you do? - I would wander the parks with my friends, havng an excellent time, with no timetable. That would be the first day. The second day, I would buy out the park for the evening, invite my nearest and dearest to play all they want, all this with a surprise renewing of my wedding vows in front of the castle. The third day would be a trip with my husband and the kids, riding everything the kids wanted to ride,

-Where would you stay? - I would stay at the biggest suite at the Grand Cal.

-Where would you eat? - Everywhere. I would eat at every restaurant that I haven't eaten at. I would buy a Segway to get myself from DL to each of the hotel restaurants with ease.

-Would you take any tours? - Walk in Walt's Footsteps. I would also like to pay an Imagineer to give me a tour of what the park could look like in the future.

-anything else? - I would pay to have my bestest friends at the park and put them up in suites at the Grand Cal too. All of the kids could have their own playroom suite complete with their favorite Characters.

The only limitation you have is you only have 3 days to do it all!!!
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle

-What would you do?
    Just about everythig. Well, not teacups, Storybookland, or the "factory tours"... Or the wave swing because I'm a few pounds over the 200 limit. Or any of the stuff in Bugsland... or... you get the point.

-Where would you stay?
    Without a doubt, GCH!

-Where would you eat?
    Blue Bayou, Napa Rose, Storyteller's Buffet, Aerial's Groto, House of Blues, the Fantasmic desert buffet thingy....

Walk in Walt's Footsteps

-anything else?
    Can we get into Club 33? If so... then I'd do THAT!!!!

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries
    What would you do?
    Everything

-Where would you stay? a suite overlooking DCA or the California Suite at DLH. Taking up all the other suites on that floor for my "fweinds"

-Where would you eat?
    Club 33(you said money was no object so I'll bribe someone!! Blue Bayou, Catal, Napa Rose, Goofys & Ariel's for the kiddos

-Would you take any tours? My boys would love to do that character tour, the name of it escapes me

-anything else?A private Mark Twain cruise one night, Fantasmic! Dessert Buffet Balcony the next night followed by a LOUNGE tour while the kids are in Pinocchio's Workshop one night!
    Also, spa morning for alll my friends one morning(kids can go with dads that morning thank you very much) and of course there MUST be a Sephora shopping spree. Oh and I can't forget, I'd buy all of my Peter Pan painting($1700 a piece)that I lust for! And jewelry that I always look at but never buy! I would have a 'collectibles' spree just for me Plus, I'd fly us all in first class and take limo's from the airport to the hotels, the kids would LOVE that!!

The only limitation you have is you only have 3 days to do it all!!!Trust me I can do ALOT in 3 days!!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• Drunken Disneyland Master

First off I would check in to my Frank Llyod Wright suite at the Grand Californian and order up some champagne. Then I would celebrate with a bottle of Dom and a cigar at the Hearthstone Lounge. Some Grey Goose at my rented out ESPNZone private party (I hate it when other people do this). Followed by some cocktails at the Uva Bar the freshen up for the rest of the long walk to the Taste Pilot's Grill for a couple of beers. Then I would take the Extra Extended Big Dave's Custom Wine Tour at the Golden Vine Winery. Then I would buy out the bar at Club 33.

But, then again, I do this anyway on every visit... so it's just another day for me.

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Drunk Dave @ DL
    First off I would check in to my Frank Llyod Wright suite at the Grand Californian and order up some champagne. Then I would celebrate with a bottle of Dom and a cigar at the Hearthstone Lounge. Some Grey Goose at my rented out ESPNZone private party (I hate it when other people do this). Followed by some cocktails at the Uva Bar the freshen up for the rest of the long walk to the Taste Pilot's Grill for a couple of beers. Then I would take the Extra Extended Big Dave's Custom Wine Tour at the Golden Vine Winery. Then I would buy out the bar at Club 33.

But, then again, I do this anyway on every visit... so it's just another day for me.

Man I wanna go to Dl with you!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• My Children's Father

-What would you do?

Ride almost everything (I would avoid Flik's, for example)

-Where would you stay?

GCH

-Where would you eat?
    Breakfast: Plaza Inn, River Belle, Carnation
    Lunch: Blue Bayou, Storyteller, ESPN
    Dinner: Rainforest, HOB, Corndog cart (or maybe Bengal BBQ)

No.

-anything else?

Fantasmic Dessert on the Balcony
    "She's taking everything. She's taking the house, she's taking the kid, she's taking the dog. IT'S NOT EVEN HER DOG. IT'S MY DOG! SHE'S TAKING . . . MY DOG!"
    - Ron Livingston, "Band of Brothers"

• The Magics in the details

El Kapitan or Mt. Whitney at GCH... Every possible meal eaten at Granville's/Club 33/Napa Rose. Fantasmic Balcony each evening. Nuff Said.

• Still wants to be a cat!

I'd buy the whole darn place for Micechat members.....Now that sounds good, doesn't it?
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

• Waiting for the stork

Oh I am loving this...Keep going, let your imagination soar...see where it takes you.
    procrastibating

• D'LAND BIRTH YEAR BABY

Right now if money were no object I would let my daughter have her wedding at Disneyland , in front of the castle, closed to the public , Cinderellas Carrige the whole nine yards. I would have rooms for all the guest in the GC, I would of course have the most elaborate suite. Sure my daughter could have a suite but since this is my money no object trip I get the best one The rehersal dinner would be the night before at club 33 ( I too am all for buying use of someones membership) Afterwards stroll up to the Gallery and watch Fantasmic for dessert.
    The last day I would go to the park and ride all the rides, have brunch at Goofys Kitchen, ride more rides, duck into DCA for a couple of rides and some afternoon wine and cheese at the Golden Vine, ride more rides see more shows, then have dinner at the Napa Rose, watch ELP , then more rides. Then buy all the collectables I could ever dream of , have my booty sent to the hotel , wake up in the morning and have one last bruch at Storytellers and head home to rest.
    A little out of order above so rehersal dinner day, wedding day, then MY DAY!

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries
    Disneyjunkie when we were there in July, we stayed at DLH Sierra tower dtd view, one afternoon I happened to be standing at the "falcony" at just the right time. Right below us was a bride with a gown as beautiful as Cinderella getting into Cinderella's carriage. It was absolutely breathtaking, soooo pretty. The had the page's preceeding and following the carriage to "cry the bans" and announce the arrival of the bride. Simply breathtaking

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• Old Timer

I would rent a small plane first, make up a banner, "GOING TO TOKYO DISNEYSEA" tow it behind the plane and then post pics of it ALL over the Disney Internet...

And then book a round trip first class ticket to Tokyo Disneyland/Disneysea and stay in the most expensive suite on property.
    Micechat member # 98

TARDIS
    "Time And Relative Dimension In Space."

• Greetings, Program!

Short and sweet.....

If money was no object, you'd all be there for a glorious weekend along with me...park rented out ala Liz Taylor.....staying in the room of your choice, hotel of your choice.....food catered by the Jazz Kitchen....I'd have a different band playing in each Land (Van Halen would be playing in Tomorrowland because Michael Anthony once said he'd love to play on "that stage that sinks underground").

Club 33 is carte blanche to all MiceChat members... Flashing on Splash is reinstated.....

Also, the second Pirates movie would be screened as it was last time on the Rivers, and everyone gets a case of Grey Goose in their room.
    "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast