Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

• Iron-Clad Allie

Huge Cockroaches On It's A Small World and Other Attractions After Hours?!

Past discussions on MiceChat have brought to light that cockraches have been spotted at Disneyland Resort restaurants. It gives me the heebee geebees to think that these giant filthy bugaboos may be climbing aboard the rides and crawling all over the other attractions at night, when the guests are gone.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

•   
    • Support MC - Go GOLD!

Re: Huge Cockroaches On It's A Small World and Other Attractions After Hours?!

Quote Originally Posted by Ride Warrior View Post
    Past discussions on MiceChat have brought to light that cockraches have been spotted at Disneyland Resort restaurants. It gives me the heebee geebees to think that these giant filthy bugaboos may be climbing aboard the rides and crawling all over the other attractions at night, when the guests are gone.
    They love water areas
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

• Shifting cargo

Quote Originally Posted by Ride Warrior View Post
    Haha, "bugaboos" That is pretty gross though. Try not and think about it too much.

"Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

Don't ever move to New York. Or Florida. Or the South. Or the East.

• Pongo is my hero.

Cockroaches are everywhere. Don't move anywhere!!!

one hundred and one

• Yeah.....

I've seen 'em around the park a few times. Most memorably, crawling right up and around the little warning sign in front of The Haunted Mansion one night. It was deliciously appropriate, I didn't even want to shoo them away. They looked so perfectly at home.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by DLFreak71 View Post
    They love water areas
    Yes they do.. and yuck! They are everywhere.. even on the Peter Pan's Roach Flight..

thats funny, yeah it sounds gross but they are found everywhere. if they are big they are most likely waterbugs and since Disneyland has lots of water its no surprise. Just be glad they stay hidden during the day and that they are not the six inch roaches with wings that are found in many other places during the day flying around and landing everywhere

• Collision speed....FULL!

Dark, damp, and humid those rides are. Expect them.

• Jack's Posse

Roaches? Forget them what about RATS? I once saw one scampering by me near the entrance to the riverboat
    Quote Originally Posted by MainStreetJake View Post
    Mike's funny. Dirty as a mud wrestling tournament, but funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by williamtheking View Post
    Mike Skellington: He is what everyone says is wrong with the internet generation, and I love the ******* for it!
    Mike Skellington
    My Tumblr.....Pretty Please Follow!!!!!!!!! And I'll follow you back.

• Pongo is my hero.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSkellington View Post
    Roaches? Forget them what about RATS? I once saw one scampering by me near the entrance to the riverboat

Eww, now that is one dismaying observation!

one hundred and one

• Senior Monorail Minion

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSkellington View Post
    Well, the company WAS founded on 'em, and heck, most of them are in management today!

WELCOME ABOARD
    THE DISNEYLAND MONORAIL SYSTEM!
    by intoxication, i'm pretty sure the OP meant that disneyland just gave us a free acid trip.
    -PLAUGED reffering to the Winnie the Pooh ride...

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Unnatural and dreadful

Insects and invertebrates outnumber us millions to 1. Expect them. I say, welcome the cockroach overlords to Disneyland! They were here before us. Plus, I kind of like cockroaches, cute little buggers. In foodservice areas, that's one thing, but inside places with water or like HM, I'm not too fussed about it.

• Pongo is my hero.

I wonder if people have seen rats or roaches on HM and thought they were fake AAs?

one hundred and one

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by Imagineer Scott View Post
    Cockroaches are everywhere. Don't move anywhere!!!
    There's no where to turn? I find these sick raunchy things quite depressing. Not only are they unsanitary.. but they apparently get on all the rides for free... the Matterhorn Bugsleds, Big Vermin Mountain Railroad, Winnie The Flu Bug... you name it.
    Last edited by Ride Warrior; 01-01-2010 at 11:40 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast