Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries

It's Back... The return of the "Pay for Disneyland, get DCA for FREE!" 2fer offer

Starting this week, Disneyland once again offers the Pay for Disneyland, get DCA for FREE! 2fer ticket offer.

You need to live in the proper Southern California or Baja California, Mexico zip codes to take advantage of the offer.

The deal lets you get one day at both Disneyland and DCA on DIFFERENT days for the price of a Single day/Single Park ticket. (Currently $72 for adults, and $62 for kids 3 through 9).

Tickets will be available online at Disneyland.com, the Main Ticket Booths at the Main Entrance Plaza and other selected locations, including most SoCal Grocery Stores. Also, the Cleaver Brothers Ticket Outlets located at the Anaheim GardenWalk and the Ramada Maingate.

Discount Tickets and Tours Travel Center

(OK, they are the newest sponsor of MiceChat... had to give them a plug!)
    Last edited by NeverNeverland; 01-05-2010 at 04:23 PM.
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

• Banned User

Re: It's Back... The return of the "Pay for Disneyland, get DCA for FREE!" 2fer offer

Here we go again..

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries

Re: It's Back... The return of the "Pay for Disneyland, get DCA for FREE!" 2fer offer

And for just $72 more, you can upgrade to a Southern California Select AP... 172 days at the parks.....

And you can pay just $6 a month for the upgrade with a valid Credit/Debit card....
    Last edited by Darkbeer; 01-04-2010 at 03:00 AM.

• Iron-Clad Allie

It's a dream come true! I''ve been hoping and waiting.. with heavy anticipation. Wait! I live in Northern California. On top of that, I always use an AP... Damn. The 2fer promotion really doesn't mean a lot in my worldl.

Oh well. If it succeeds in putting more people in DCA that will spend money on stuff, that will serve to help reemberse Disney for their investment in the makeover. Motivation to go ahead with Phase 2 could also be positively affected. Go right ahead and start counting those 2010 internal attendance figures Disney. Who loves ya baby!
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• Banned User

great...

• Future theatre actress <3

Where the crypt doors creak and the tombstones quake

This sounds awesome!!
    So after 2 full days in a row of walking around disneyland and a four hour practice, I finally understand why my doctor told me to take it easy on my knee I still cant wait to do it again

AEROSMITH FTWW!

• Circle of Ancients

So what are the dates? I couldn't find it anywhere.

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries

The official announcement will be later this week, more than likely on Wednesday.

• Minion

I wonder if Disney has a set goal for the number of APs they would like to have?
    Crazy Works For Me!

• Nothing to see here!

Saw a billbord on the 405 North in Long Beach on the drive to work today, the dates listed were 1/5 to 4/12 if I remember correctly.

• lover of DL churros

does anyone know if someone from so cal can purchase a ticket at this price for someone else not from so cal?

•   

Quote Originally Posted by Just Brian View Post
    Saw a billbord on the 405 North in Long Beach on the drive to work today, the dates listed were 1/5 to 4/12 if I remember correctly.
    I am SURE it will end before WOC opens (if not just after)....

• Please pull the yellowtab

Oh Happy Day! The 2fer deal was the only way I was able to enjoy DLR while I was in college. Thanks for keeping us updated Darkbeer!

I do believe in fairies. I do. I do.

• Disney/WWE/Anime fan

its 62 for the Goofy green card (ages 3-9) and 72 for the Purple one
    saw them at albertsons today and the ad was by the front door

• Banned User

- cries -

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast