F! not in RDCM...why?

This has been bugging me for some time. Why isn't FANTASMIC! included in "Remember Dreams Come True"? I mean from listening to it, it has all the common Disney music from various attractions and movies, including the Main Street Electrical Parade. So why isn't F! in it? Maybe it hasn't been around long enough (13 years at time RDCT debuted 1992 > 2005) I'm I missing something?

EDIT: Typo on the title, should be "F! not in RDCT...why?"
    Last edited by tech4all; 01-06-2010 at 08:23 PM.

• =)

Re: F! not in RDCM...why?

Well, fireworks shows serve a very similar function to shows like Fantasmic. It seems almost...self-referential to me, I suppose. I mean...why stop there? May as well have a segment about the nightly fireworks show, too! Hehehe...

Quote Originally Posted by Datameister View Post
    Well, fireworks shows serve a very similar function to shows like Fantasmic. It seems almost...self-referential to me, I suppose. I mean...why stop there? May as well have a segment about the nightly fireworks show, too! Hehehe...
    Oh ok, so basically both shows are too similar to each other. Never thought of that before. I always thought of F! being such a popular attraction that it would be in the show, but didn't consider that both being too alike.

Thanks!

• Future Indy Castmember

Well, don't forget that there are people who watch the fireworks after they watched Fantasmic!. Wouldn't make sense for the whole finale to play again just for RDCT.

It would make sense to put Fantasmic! in RDCT only when Fantasmic! is dark.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the
    MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74