• Queen Elsa

2010 A Capt. Hook Report

The Time 11:48am

The Parking lot

The Place

The Gate

The enterst...

The Stars in the first part.

As I enter Main Street I look around to see what characters where there. There where no characters out so I when to a few stores to see if they finally got in the Jim Shore figures that I had saw in Nov. which they did not have. So I when off to Buzz Lightyear shop to get some mistery 55 ann. Pins I was hoping to get Genie and Cinderella out of the set but I didn't get them I round up with these two characters.

So after I got the pins I when off to

all by myself my guest star Dan didn't meet the show so when I got there the time was 12:46. (sorry for the blurry)

The line wasn't bad it took about 16 mins. when this reporter came in he saw Aurora one he has seen before but not one of his friends. She saw my shirt and she said I wish my Prince Phillip was here. I told her that I will be your Phillip for the day.

So after my photo with her I move on to a Princess that I've seen before and she also remembers this reporter. She saw me and said I haven't seen you in a long time I told her it's been a wild. She saw my shirt and said Oh your taken the photopass guy saw that and he was laughing. I said yeah been taken by Aurora. The photopass guy wanted a good shot of my shirt.

So after seeing Snow I move on to Jasmine she said hello and where do you come from. I told her from Riverside she ask is that far from here. I said it's not far she said you travel from a far distand. (ms) She ask me if I know how to pose like Prince Ali. I said yes I do.

So after seening Jasmine I was going to go to Princess Tiana but as I was walking to Pixie Hollow to see who was there and saw that it was Fawn I move on to Main Street to see who was out there. When I got there the only characters that was out was.

Mickey

Minnie & Pluto

So I waited for a wild cause I hear the cast member over where Pluto and Minnie where at that there going in in 5 mins. So I waited and when they did go in Goofy came out to get Pluto and Minnie cause they took longer then 5 min. So after a few mins. Mickey came back out andabout a few sec. later Pluto and Donald came out. When ever I see Donald I had to get a photo with him. When Donald saw my shirt he was point at what it said then he pointed at me and I said yeah.

After the photo I told Donald that He's the Duck, then I look at Pluto and said to him He's the dog. Pluto didn't understand so Donald told him that he (Donald) was a duck by flapping his arms and Pluto wasn't. The cast member that took my photo said all those who like Pluto raise there hands nobody did then she said who like Donald raise there hands. Everybody raise there hands. Pluto got mad at that and started to stomp off. But Donald stop him and said it's all ok.

This report will contue after these message.

• 1 man can make a difernce

Re: 2010 A Capt. Hook Report

Im loving that shirt. I need to get one.
    Not anxious to die Sir, just anxious to matter.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/jediz28

• Achieving epicness.

Cool report, I'll check for those pins you're looking for when I'm at the park tomorrow.

Desires should not be hindered, no matter how difficult life might appear to be.
    If you fail, don't cease; keep going, keep trying.
    Giving up is never an option.

• Banned User

Disneyland, I Go So Much Might As Well Live There!
    Blog Entries

Awwwwwwwwwww, too bad I couldn't go, stupid work!! I miss seeing Snow White, haven't seen her in a while. Gold, good, keep them coming!!

Once again great pics! Looks like you have so much fun!

oh..and love the shirt
    [Half awake] How many cups of sugar does it take to get to the moon?

• Future Indy Castmember

Very good so far! I was thninking of going but I decided to do some grocery shopping with my parents. Looking foward to more!

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the
    MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

• Banned User

Disneyland, I Go So Much Might As Well Live There!
    Blog Entries

By the way, did you see Beast by any chance???

• sleepy lagoon

I like the way you did the beginning of your report, Capt... very cool. And I also like your shirt!!

• Miss Teen Fresno of RCMC

Quote Originally Posted by The Forbidden Eye View Post
    Very good so far! I was thninking of going but I decided to do some grocery shopping with my parents. Looking foward to more!
    i find this to be very funny
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleCruiseFan View Post
    You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post

Your pins showed up, but none of the other pictures.. I am at work and I hate it when I can't see all the pictures.. I will try to see them when I get home. Glad you had such a great trip....

• Disney Night Owl

Wonderful pictures and overall TR so far!
    Just like most people here, I love your shirt and it works so well with all your princess pics. I can't wait to see more.
    http://www.facebook.com/silverpsycho
    Always looking for new Disney friends.

• Future Indy Castmember

Quote Originally Posted by GummiBears_Rock View Post
    i find this to be very funny
    Hows it funny? LOL

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the
    MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

• The Original LOST BOY

Quote Originally Posted by Gino USMC View Post
    Im loving that shirt. I need to get one.
    i got it in Oct or Nov.... so many looks while walking thru the park, lol. i love it!
    The Original LOST BOY

• A Pirate's life for me!

Once again, a real fine job, Capt!!!

I always knew you were a ladies man, but now your shirt confirms it!!!

• Queen Elsa

Welcome back to the Report. In this half we will see these stars in this report

plus a bonus.

So after I saw Donald and Pluto I desided to go over DCA to see how it look. Walking out to DL and hitting for...

When I got in to DCA I when to..

I saw how they had the wall all the way around the street. I when over to Monsters Inc. ride when I saw a crowd. So I when over there to see who it was. I couldn't believe who I saw there. It was Pocahontas. So I was in line waiting my turn and when I got close I saw that it was the Pocahontas I saw before and she also remember me. She ask me how I was doing I told her I was doing pretty good. She then said don't you just love what are mother earth has done for us today. I said yeah and I hope it be like this on the 23rd. She said why is that date so specail to you. I told her that it be my birthday and for the last 2 years on my birthday it rain. She said well rain is good I said yeah but it could rain the day or after my birthday. Then Pocahontas said well then we will just pray to mother earth for a dry day.

So after seening her I when around Hollywood backlot to see who else was there. When I found out that there was nobody else there I when on to go have lunch at Ariel's send I haven't been there for a very long time. Before going in I stop by The World of Color to see what was going on.

So after seening what the work was doing the reporter when to...

So after putting in to eat and about 10 mins. I was inside waiting to see Ariel. When she came out she saw me and said hello how are you doing. I told her been pretty good. She then said so what have you done today. I told her when to PFF and she said so who you saw I told her Aurora. Ariel said well Aurora is here she ran all the way from PFF to here cause she miss you alot. She then said who else. I saw Snow White and again she said the same thing like she did with Aurora. I also said I saw Jasmine. She didn't say anything about her. She when in and said so what rides have you gone on I said to her none right now. She then said so what rides do you like. I told her that's a hard saying cause I never though of it. I told her that I go on Monsters Inc. she said ooooh I love that ride even Skulley. She said what other rides. I told her Buzz and Toy Story. She said I bet you get good scores on Buzz. I told her somewhat. She said now come on you can tell me. I told her with a shy look. That I'm a little shy. She said it's ok how about a picture taken now. I said sure.

So after talking to the Princess of the seas. I was setten to my table. After ordering a red fish,Rice and Pinapple a few mins. as my food came by the other Princess started to come out. First came out Aurora. This Aurora I had remember from when I was at Goofy's Kitchen on Dan's birthday. She saw me and said how are you what you been up to. I told her I've been good and I've been working.

After seening Aurora Snow White came over. The funny thing about it is I remember her but she didn't remember me. She ask me isn't it a beautful day outside. I said yes it is and I hope it be this way on my birthday. Just like Pocahontas Snow said what's so speacil on that day. I told her that it's my birthday. She said will I hope you can come here again on your birthday I said me to.

So after her Belle show up. She came to my table and said hello and how are you I said good. We didn't talk to much.

So when Belle leave Cinderella came by and before I said anything she said I haven't seen you in a long time. I was thinking to myself do I know this one cause it was weird. She remember me but I don't remember her. She said I really have miss seening you what have you been up to. I told her what I have been doing and so it was time for a photo. (Sorry that this turn out blurry. My camera at the time was acting up and the waitress had a hart time getting it right.)

After seening Cinderella and finishing my food I leave Ariel's on the way out I had hear a micaphone going off. I didn't know where it was coming from as I turn around my back on the side of Ariel's way The Green Army Men.

I also took a video of them playing. (note this is just a small part of it.)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehfyOMVcU_g]YouTube - Green Army men.MOV[/ame]

After the show I when off to the front of DCA but before I did on the side I saw a lot and I mean a lot of Seacules in the water playing.

So after that I may it back to the front where I happen to see Donald out I got in line to get him in his Cal. looks but by the time it was to be my turn he had to go so I didn't get to see him. Stitch was also out as well as Mickey,Minnie and Goofy and all of them leave. So then it was time for me to.

This report will contune after another messages.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast