Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

• He Gets The Job Done

Blog Entries

Kritter's I Tripped Report: Why am I putting this up so early?! 1-14-10

Warning:
    This trip report IS suitable for all ages. These shows and attractions are ridden and viewed by professionals or under the supervision of professionals. Micechat and the moderators insist that no one attempt or re-create any of the things done in this Trip Report. The commentary will have to make up for the lack of pictures of Sir Didymus and Kritter. Thank You.

AND ON WITH THE SHOW!!!

It's the Kritter and Sir Didymus Show with our Very Special Guest Star...
    YOU!

*sings*
    It's time to play the music
    It's time to light the lights
    It's time to meet Kritter and Sir Didymus on the
    Kritter and Sir Didymus Show tonight.

It's time to put on makeup
    It's time to dress up right
    It's time to raise the curtain on the
    Kritter and Sir Didymus Show tonight.

Why do we always come here
    I guess we'll never know
    It's like a kind of torture
    To have to watch the show

And now let's get things started
    Why don't you get things started
    It's time to get things started
    On the most sensational inspirational celebrational
    Kritter and Sir Didymusational
    This is what we call the
    Kritter and Sir Didymus
    Show!
    *ends singing*
    (This is an original song and not taken from the Muppet theme at all...)

I left around 8:30 because I always enjoy getting to the resort early! Never can get too excited about this place!

We start off with Kritter stuck at a red light! It seriously took forever for the other intersections light to turn red

Finally the light turned green! Kritter only got 4 hours of sleep... So he may be out of it.

Onto the 55 freeway we go!

The drive usually takes me about 10 minutes or so to get from my house to the Gardenwalk general area. It was nine o'clock by the time I got to the parking structure. So I strolled around Gardenwalk a little bit before heading back to the Resort. It usually takes about 10 minutes to walk to and from.

You know what Disney? I would really appreciate if you would ask if I would like to Celebrate today without you yelling at me. I think they should update this with a "please" at the beginning and a question mark at the end of the sign. Thanks.

One of these Balloons is not like the other. One of these balloons are alone and saaaaaaad

It was 10:00 am and my friend was supposed to show up and sign me in. Very nice on his part, but it was about 15-20 minutes after 10 and he never answered my texts. So I took pictures of the new stroller rental building.

Puuuuuuuurdy!

This is a new attraction in the esplanade. It is called the "Convenience Vehicles Journey into the Secret Garden". You can't see the Secret Garden part of the sign because it doesn't come out through pictures... You have to see it for yourself!

A little bit more time has passed and Sir Didymus or my friend has not arrived yet... Will I ever get in?! Will I get to see all the amazing attractions inside this beautiful park?!

Only time will tell, young ones... Time will tell.

To be Continued... after I sleep

I wish I could be out there with all those lucky people!

• You didn't see anything!

Blog Entries

Re: Kritter's I Tripped Report: Why am I putting this up so early?! 1-14-10

Dear Nico,

After being a witness to your driving multiple times I do not trust you running on 4 hours of sleep, with a camera/cellphone, driving.

Love, Danielle

• Iron-Clad Allie

Great view of an up close planter, and DCA's "Cardboard Mountain" in the distance...bar none.

Looking forward to the rest of your report, Kritter. Looks like you're having fun.

To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Oh my if the rest of this report is just as epic at the beginning... we are in for quite a ride ladies and gentlemen... quite a ride indeed!!!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Cake Anyone?

Hurry up Nico and wake up so you can finish your report!
    Taking contributions to get me back to Disneyland!

• Miss Teen Fresno of RCMC

wake up sleeping beauty! it's time for you to write the rest of your report!
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleCruiseFan View Post
    You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post

• Yeah.....

Oh man, you actually did it! Yay!
    Trust me people, much fun is to be had. Very rarely do I get to visit the parks from open to close!

Aahhh! Can't wait for more!

• Disney Fan & Musician

Can't wait for the rest!
    Follow me on --> Twitter (@soda)

• Yeah.....

Ahhh, this is more like it:

• in the Golden Afternoon

Quote Originally Posted by MonstersGoBoo! View Post
    Dear Nico,

After being a witness to your driving multiple times I do not trust you running on 4 hours of sleep, with a camera/cellphone, driving.

Love, Danielle

I second that. After being almost killed a few times, it's a miracle you are still alive.

• I see mouse people

Blog Entries

So this is how awesome begins...

• living in the sprawl

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Didymus View Post
    Ahhh, this is more like it:

love.

• The Original LOST BOY

Quote Originally Posted by sir didymus View Post
    ahhh, this is more like it:

haha!
    The Original LOST BOY

• Hello

I don't have a car, I don't have a license, and I've never driven a car before, but I am kinda thinking that taking photos while driving is kinda dangerous.

• He Gets The Job Done

Blog Entries

Now this studly beast got his studly sleep and it is now on with the show!

As you saw from the last picture, I couldn't wait any longer for my friend to arrive. So I went to a restaurant in Downtown Disney. Got one pound of butter. Buttered myself up and slipped right through those gates. Oh yes, folks. It was a sight to behold.

But now it was time to wait for Sir Didymus... Something butter can never be the solution to.

Excuse me folks, but you obviously don't know who I am. I am no one special, but it would have been nice if you got out of the way so I can take a picture filled with 0% people... Selfish, if you ask me!

I saw that no one took a picture of the maps... Or atleast I didn't pay attention so here it is!

Before I even think about going "Wild" I asked a Cast Member if (even though not Disney related) Zoboomafoo the lemur can join me in my quest to have some Disneyland fun... It didn't happen

One of these things are not like the other. One of these things are at Disneu's California Adventure!!! But man... That Big Thunder Ranch Barbeque sounds mmm mmm goooooood!

So apparently while I was waiting in the front entrance plaza for Sir Didymus, he apparently used the rest of my butter to slip right by me into town square! Punk. So off I go to Mr. Lincoln to meet up with him.

excuse me! excuse me! excuse me! excuse me! excuse me! excuse me! excuse me! Is this a ride?

Do we have to ride in the orange swirl popsicle?! and captain Rex better be my pilot or I'm gonna go all Jedi/Padawan up in herrrrrrrrre!

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUILTBOUIGBXJELEWGBGRERGBKGBRK!!!!! !!!! It's Sir Didymus.

so I decided just to enjoy everything in the pre-show lounge without gettin' all pictorial in dis hizouse, yo. So Sir Didymus warned me about a picture that I saw... In the show it scurrrrrrrrrrrred meh! But anyways! "Two brothers on their way. Twooo brothers on their way. Two brothers on their way. One wore blue and one wore greeeeeeeey."

Sir Didymus also warned me not to look at the Hannah Montana wall, but I did anyways. Disappointment. I don't think I am ever going to name my daughter Hannah or visit Montana because of her. So as we were walking down the street of Main Street a manager decided to keep us from getting ran over by the horse-drawn carriage. Unacceptable. I am my own man and YOU SIR need to stop doing your job by keeping us safe! Rude.

anyways.

Yeeeeeeahthecastlemickeymousedisneylandnumberonefu n!!!!!

So we decided to head off to Tomorrowland to defend the intergalactic alliance from the Evil Emperor Zurg!

Blast some n00bz!

I'm coming, Little Green Men! Please do not fear!!! I will put an end to this madness! First I have to figure out how to lug around this huge walkie talkie so we can communicate... Sir Didymus?! Sir Didymus?! I need to you be a mule and carry this on your back!

Hey Buzz! Get off of your butt, even though you're not on it and YOU fight Zurg! I have no experience in this field range of robot blasting and alien zapping! You think us cadet's can just go right into outer space with no uniform's or head gear and just survive?! Like how you had your first breathe of oxygen in Toy Story, I get my first breathe of having my eyeballs sucked out of my face and die! You sir, are a jerk!.. But I am willing to go anyways.

So Little Green Man, you say if I close two of my eyes, keep one open and stick out my green tongue I will succeed... Welp, everyone... I'm screwed.

I actually did fairly well having not ridden this in 4 months. Boo yeah! Sir Didymus, he got kidnapped by the robots.

The ride ended and I need to go back and find Sir Didymus, but I needed to look for him fast! Who knows how long it will take these robots to make him their robot bride.

A mountain built for space. This should do the trick!

Sir Didymus... I'm comin' for yah!

I saved him from being a robot bride! Hooray!

We didn't really know what we wanted to do next, so we headed over to the Matterhorn. Yah!!!!

yours! yours! yours! We got it.

I told Sir Didymus that I now usually ride the ride with my eyes closed to make it a totally brand new experience, but I don't think he was too sure he wanted to do that.

I hope everyone has eaten their bratwurst and sauerkraut. Clean up any messes on your lederhosen! Yah!

Ride with my eyes closed?! I might aswell ride without a seatbelt!

Oh sure! The ride is fine with your eyes closed... See. I'm not worried at all!

So after our near encounter with death. We didn't know if we should turn into Fantasyland, Toontown or finish attractions in Tomorrowland? Decisions, decisions...

Whelp! Decisions will have to be made later.

To be Continued...

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast