• Northern Disney Crazy Gal

Heights for rides

Just got a question before I get my kids all hyped up for rides. On the Disney website, if the ride doesn't have a height does that mean there is no restriction?
    And is it right that the Matterhorn is 35"? My youngest will be just about 2 when we go...he meets the height right now but...I don't know...then again I guess I'd see him on it before my older son...who'll be turning 3 while we are there. Of course someone would be riding with them.
    Or maybe I've just always not liked that ride for some reason...last time we went down I went on everything in Disneyland except Matterhorn and Big Thunder. :o)

Thanks for the help.
    Going to Disneyland April 2010 for DH Big 30 and Jake's 3rd birthday
    Engaged Disney World 2002..Honeymoon Disneyland 2004..Disneyland '05, '06, '08
    DH:29.....
    . J: 35 months
    Me:29...... E: 22 months

• Nill

Re: Heights for rides

Quote Originally Posted by sls082104 View Post
    Just got a question before I get my kids all hyped up for rides. On the Disney website, if the ride doesn't have a height does that mean there is no restriction?
    And is it right that the Matterhorn is 35"? My youngest will be just about 2 when we go...he meets the height right now but...I don't know...then again I guess I'd see him on it before my older son...who'll be turning 3 while we are there. Of course someone would be riding with them.
    Or maybe I've just always not liked that ride for some reason...last time we went down I went on everything in Disneyland except Matterhorn and Big Thunder. :o)

Thanks for the help.
    Yep, if there is no height requirement mentioned, then there is simply no requirement at all.

And yes, Matterhorn is 35"

• Planning my next trip...

Re: Heights for rides

There are plenty of surprising rides w/ no height restrictions (Haunted Mansion, Pirates of the Caribbean, Buzz Lightyear) although some rides like the teacups, Dumbo, Astro Orbitor don't allow lap sitting.