Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What if....

What if....

Disneyland was open for 24 hours a day? This is completly hypothetical so I don't want, oh that would cost to much or, they would never do that. Let's have some funn!!! What would you do if it was open that long? I know I would go probably walk around finding and mapping all churro stands and probably hitting up rides that I haven't done in years!

• Miss Teen Fresno of RCMC

Re: What if....

well i would definitely want to watch the sun rise at disneyland, i remember seeing that at grad nite and it was just so beautiful...

and also disneyland is awesome in the dark
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleCruiseFan View Post
    You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post

• Yes, that is my real name

The Far Northern, California, United States
    Blog Entries

I really think in the summer and holidays on the weekends it should be! By the time we went back to the hotel after dinner and got the kids settled in us grown ups wanted to head back to the park, but we only had a hour or two, it would be nice to be out till 2 or 3 am, and have some of the eateries open till midnight!
    Yaye!

• A bear band bear

Oh, that would be too much fun! I'm sure NOS at dawn is extra magical. Sometimes the "extra magic hour" nights at WDW keep the parks open until 2-3am!!! I often wish we had something like that out here.

• Minion

ya know 24 hours wouldnt be to bad some rides would beniefit from it.. HM being one of them..going in right befor dawn and comeing out right at sun up

• Miss Teen Fresno of RCMC

Quote Originally Posted by phi1215 View Post
    I really think in the summer and holidays on the weekends it should be! By the time we went back to the hotel after dinner and got the kids settled in us grown ups wanted to head back to the park, but we only had a hour or two, it would be nice to be out till 2 or 3 am, and have some of the eateries open till midnight!
    but we're talking 24 hours a day! not 18 or 20, 24! (i was looking for a youtube video of spongebob and patrick laughing over 24, but they all suck)
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleCruiseFan View Post
    You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post

• Hello

Cool Re: What if....

Then the gardens would have to be worked on sometime else. I don't think it's worth it. It should be morning, day, and night, that's it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GummiBears_Rock View Post
    but we're talking 24 hours a day! not 18 or 20, 24! (i was looking for a youtube video of spongebob and patrick laughing over 24, but they all suck)
    I couldn't dp 24 in the park,I have to sleep sometime!! LOL, I could totally pull off 6 am to 2 or 3 am though, That gives me enough time to shower and cat nap, then start again with some red bulls!!
    Yaye!

• hi!

Quote Originally Posted by Peoplemover Priit View Post
    Then the gardens would have to be worked on sometime else. I don't think it's worth it. It should be morning, day, and night, that's it.
    wow...
    -plagued

• I see mouse people

Blog Entries

There was a round-the-clock 25 hour party for Disneyland's 25th anniversary. It was awesome riding the train at 3am and taking a nap :-)

If they did it all the time there would be a lot of problems, but most of them could be worked around. It might be nice for the hotel guests if they could sleep during the hot and crowded part of a summer vacation, and hit the parks during the night.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SnorkletsMom View Post
    There was a round-the-clock 25 hour party for Disneyland's 25th anniversary. It was awesome riding the train at 3am and taking a nap :-)

If they did it all the time there would be a lot of problems, but most of them could be worked around. It might be nice for the hotel guests if they could sleep during the hot and crowded part of a summer vacation, and hit the parks during the night.
    You're right all the time it would lead to issues with upkeep on the parks and rides, but during the holiday weekends and peak summer weekends, I think it would be worth it. There are a lot of people that might want to go later in the day, after spending time at other places, but say 6 pm isn't worth buying a ticket when it closes at 10 or even midnight, but say the tickets are good from 6:30 am to 6am the following day, a half hour to kick folks out and start over? I don't know, it might work.
    Yaye!

• Christmastime for Rocker

Blog Entries

It is a nice thought, but it wouldn't happen. Cast members need to sleep, and those who work in attractions only work in regular hours, and they don't have overnight hours, so...nice thought. But no.

• hi!

people, the OP made this thread in fun, simply said "what if" and very obviously stated he knows it's not doable.
    Last edited by plagued; 01-22-2010 at 05:55 PM. Reason: had an extra apostrophe in there
    -plagued

• Future Cast Member :)

I've thought about this before, and it would be awesome if it was open 24 hours! I read somewhere that it was open for 60+ hours once for the opening of Star Tours.

• Above all, self control.

I would love it! It would be cool for when you couldn't sleep, just head on down to the park and walk around :]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast