Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

• Banned User

Re: What should replace Princess Fantasy Faire

Quote Originally Posted by Quacky4Donald View Post
    The same reason people on here denounce cloning from park-to-park. It doesn't give people a reason to visit other parks when the same thing is available at all parks. There's no originality.

Personally, I'd like to see either Disneyland regain control of the theater and make it be the ONLY stage theater at The Disneyland Resort. Or I'd like to see the Hyperion at Disney's California Adventure be the ONLY stage theater at The Disneyland Resort.
    What world are you in? They would be two completely different shows. Disneyland use to run both Festival of Fools and Spirit of Pocahontas several times a day with packed crowds. I see no logic with your idea.

• Support MC - Go GOLD!

The same reason people on here denounce cloning from park-to-park. It doesn't give people a reason to visit other parks when the same thing is available at all parks. There's no originality.

Personally, I'd like to see either Disneyland regain control of the theater and make it be the ONLY stage theater at The Disneyland Resort. Or I'd like to see the Hyperion at Disney's California Adventure be the ONLY stage theater at The Disneyland Resort.

Just my opinion.

Thing is, D-Land was first, so it wouldn't be "cloning" for Disneyland.
    DCA would be more of the clone
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

In terms of increasing capacity, making more $$$ with a major themed restaurant, and pleasing Disney fans.......it's gotta be a Beauty & the Beast dark ride, restaurant, and meet & greet. Would be the perfect spot for it! And if they had the room.......add Philarmagic facing Toontown on the backside of the BATB attraction.

• Don't Mess With The Duck!

Quote Originally Posted by ICe101 View Post
    What world are you in? They would be two completely different shows. Disneyland use to run both Festival of Fools and Spirit of Pocahontas several times a day with packed crowds. I see no logic with your idea.
    And we see how long that lasted.

• Wilderness Explorer

Just my opinion.
    Like ICe said, they would be two different shows. I don't understand the logic in "Well we saw Toy Story The Musical today, I don't want to come back any other day of the year and see an entirely different show at Disneyland."

For that matter, only ONE roller coaster between both parks, only ONE spinny ride between both parks, only ONE dark ride between both parks.
    I mean a dark ride's a dark ride, right? Who cares if they tell entirely different stories and offer different experiences? They're both dark rides.

Yes I'm obviously presenting an exaggerated point, but do you see what I mean?

Quote Originally Posted by DLFreak71 View Post
    Thing is, D-Land was first, so it wouldn't be "cloning" for Disneyland.
    DCA would be more of the clone
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome View Post
    Like ICe said, they would be two different shows. I don't understand the logic in "Well we saw Toy Story The Musical today, I don't want to come back any other day of the year and see an entirely different show at Disneyland."

For that matter, only ONE roller coaster between both parks, only ONE spinny ride between both parks, only ONE dark ride between both parks.
    I mean a dark ride's a dark ride, right? Who cares if they tell entirely different stories and offer different experiences? They're both dark rides.

Yes I'm obviously presenting an exaggerated point, but do you see what I mean?
    Apparently my sarcasm didn't come across correctly this time. I was simply making an exaggerated joke about how people can become up in arms about cloning.

Continue...

• Wilderness Explorer

Apparently my sarcasm didn't come across correctly this time. I was simply making an exaggerated joke about how people can become up in arms about cloning.

Continue...
    Well if you were truly being sarcastic, then my mistake.
    I can honestly never really tell on here a lot of the time unless it's exaggerated sarcasm.
    Plus, I wouldn't put it past some people to legitimately believe something like that.

• Quintessential Studmuffin

in So Cal but my mind is in disneyland!!!

Quote Originally Posted by animagusurreal View Post
    My idea is to replace PFF with a mini-"Toyland", incorporating TDL's Pooh's Hunny Hunt (Pooh is a stuffed animal) and a Toy Story dark ride that actually focuses on making you feel like you're in the world of toys depicted in the movies. (The existing Pooh ride would be replaced, BLAB and TSMM would recieve non-Toy Story makeovers). The section would also include a shop themed to Babes in Toyland. It would all tie in thematically with Small World's singing dolls.

(No, I have no idea if there would be space for all this ).
    I agree pooh should move out of CC to FL. CC should be more "southern" being based in the swamps of Florida.

• Quintessential Studmuffin

in So Cal but my mind is in disneyland!!!

PFF should be replaced with a old European style indoor theater. they can show Mickey's Philharmagic or a semi-Broadway style show like Aladdin.

• Can see my car from here

I think they should bring back "The Wizard of Bras" and put it there.

If not, then go ahead and bring the theatre back. They used to have some really entertaining shows thereóBeauty and the Beast, Dick Tracy, etc., that were timely as well. They were mini Broadway shows. Instead of trying to build a new ride to accompany each new movie release, you have a show. And have specialty shows during Halloweentime, Christmastime...
    Far from the frenzy of the frantic world above.

• Banned User

Continue...
    Wow, I just got around to reading this. Now I feel like a complete moron.

Wow, I just got around to reading this. Now I feel like a complete moron.
    It's all good. The Internet isn't always easy to read at times.

As for the topic at hand...if they were to bring back a stage show I'd like to see a "Cinderella" production. She's very under utilized at The Disneyland Resort.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456