Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

• That's a lot of look.

Re: Awesome woc night testing!!!

Very hypnotic motion. Did anyone else have to pee after watching that?

• The 'Big Dreams' Kid

Quote Originally Posted by missmonkey View Post

• Minion

I watch Travel Channel and they said the Bellagio fountain's length depends on the wind. If too windy the show cancels. But I doubt WOC will cancel.

WOC fountains will go high up but when it comes down, I think it might come down on the audience. lol

It's weird, I remember the Christmas Fantasy Parade almost being canceled because of high winds. but I was like uh.. the floats aren't even that high? but that nite, the fireworks did cancel.
    and once in vegas, the Pirate stripper show got canceled do to wind.
    But Even if it does get windy, WOC should still run...
    skip to 3:15
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jS5hHWN7AmI]YouTube - Bellagio fountain show - My heart will go on - Celine Dion[/ame]

•   
    • Circle of Ancients

LOL. Wow, if that video was recorded recently, then they are SOOOOO Behind on WoC. So much for a spring or summer opening. Ha ha ha ha ha. What you see in the video... that is alignment testing. At the very minimum that has to be done at least two months even before show programming can start, and that takes the longest... usually three or four months. So unless there's a miracle, don't expect WoC to open on time... or if it does open in time, don't expect anything to be in sync. I know they were relying on a computer simulation for doing the programming, but that only gets you so far. lol
    -Bill

So excited to see WOC. I cant wait till it all comes together.

• Collision speed....FULL!

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    LOL. Wow, if that video was recorded recently, then they are SOOOOO Behind on WoC. So much for a spring or summer opening. Ha ha ha ha ha. What you see in the video... that is alignment testing. At the very minimum that has to be done at least two months even before show programming can start, and that takes the longest... usually three or four months. So unless there's a miracle, don't expect WoC to open on time... or if it does open in time, don't expect anything to be in sync. I know they were relying on a computer simulation for doing the programming, but that only gets you so far. lol
    Who says they're behind?

Neat! Thanks for finding this! Yes, very hypnotic looking at the dancing fountains.... must.. watch.. again... Can't wait to see more!

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Programming has started....nuff said......or maybe all I can say

Looks like a video taken after hours...
    That means this is either leaked or Disney posted it. An it doesn't look like Disney posted it.

Talking Re: Awesome woc night testing!!!

Quote Originally Posted by missmonkey View Post
    I did.

Quote Originally Posted by TIS17 View Post
    Looks like a video taken after hours...
    That means this is either leaked or Disney posted it. An it doesn't look like Disney posted it.
    I agree...I have a pretty good idea on what night that was taped and the angle suggests a few things. Either it was a contractor, considering the angle of the video suggests it was back in an area where they were getting ready to pour concrete that night or was a WoC worker leaking it out....a bad idea on his/her part if I say so myself. My only other thought is it was filmed from one of the lower room in GCV in full zoom. I tend to think it may have been that one for a couple of reasons. One is it seems to be shot with a decent camera/camcorder...seems to good to be cell phone video...I have seen lots of cell phones out all over the park after hours but have yet to see any posted publicly. It also seems to be on a tripod because its unbelievably still for the duration. If its somebody that is not supposed to be recording it I would imagine the video would be a bit jumpier(sp?) .....just my take on the videos origin.

• Not a Minion

Quote Originally Posted by insider67 View Post
    I agree...I have a pretty good idea on what night that was taped and the angle suggests a few things. Either it was a contractor, considering the angle of the video suggests it was back in an area where they were getting ready to pour concrete that night or was a WoC worker leaking it out....a bad idea on his/her part if I say so myself. My only other thought is it was filmed from one of the lower room in GCV in full zoom. I tend to think it may have been that one for a couple of reasons. One is it seems to be shot with a decent camera/camcorder...seems to good to be cell phone video...I have seen lots of cell phones out all over the park after hours but have yet to see any posted publicly. It also seems to be on a tripod because its unbelievably still for the duration. If its somebody that is not supposed to be recording it I would imagine the video would be a bit jumpier(sp?) .....just my take on the videos origin.
    I want to say it's a controlled leak by disney for a few reasons.
    1. YouTube account was created on the day those were posted.
    2. YouTube account only has two videos of WoC testing.
    3. To get a good angle like that probably means you were inside park property. It could've been a guest in a room, but rooms at that angle are often obstructed views. My unscientific reasoning tells me that its unlikely to find a guest who stays up and waits for the show with a camera waiting with the right angle and starts recording at the right time...

That's about it...

•   
    • Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by Nautilus View Post
    Who says they're behind?
    Everyone I've talked to on it. Last I heard, it was 3 months behind schedule. Unless a miracle happened since then, since this video was filmed... don't expect it to open on time.
    -Bill

•   
    • Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by insider67 View Post
    Programming has started....nuff said......or maybe all I can say
    You can't say anything else because you don't know anything else, or because you're gonna get in trouble if you say more?

But anyway, yes, it's just that... programming has started. Key words there are "it started." But it's nowhere near completion. lol
    -Bill

• Love HD videos!

20 to 35 mins from Disneyland, Knotts, Universal, Raging water

Thumbs up BEST WOC testing EVER Videos! Testing with COLOR. OMG!

Here the two videos that I just found today on Youtube.

Filmed yesterday 2/10/10. Watch both of them.

First video at 11 sec EXPLOSION WALL OF WATER!!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIJpMi9Uv-c"]YouTube - WOC Testing 02/10/10 - Video #2[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49RDbcjnf4M"]YouTube - WOC Testing 02/10/10 - Video #1[/ame]
    Last edited by SoCalbma; 02-11-2010 at 06:36 PM.
    My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
    http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast