Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone else ever seen Push!?

So i was at Disneyland Saturday, and we stopped by the spot to the right of the Tomorrowland entrance, where the restrooms are, as the boy had to take a phone call, and I noticed an odd trashcan just sitting in the middle of the area with kids around it. It had some wheels, and it'd move around and talk to kids. Constantly asking if they 'have any traa-a-aa-a-as-sh" and making nibbling/burp sounds when they did. Of course all the kids were a little scared especially when they would try and peek in to see what was inside (just a trashcan.)

I nearly cracked up when he said his name was "Push." There was a guy dressed like a tourist standing off to the side holding a little mic up and his hand in his bag controlling it. I was mezmorized by it.. I could have sat there all morning watching and listen to him interact with the kids.

It was great when Belle walked by, and he said hello to her "hello belle!" and she turned around all confused, smiling and waving....

And then Alice stopped by as she was heading intothe backlot, and talked to push, and gave him a hug since she didn't have trash to give him, and he kept saying 'how bout another hu-u-u-u-g...' (his voice was a slightly higher pitched version of a Jerri Blank - a character on comedy central's "strangers with candy" - the way he would draw his words out.. was HILARIOUS!).

Anyway, I had never seen him before, has anyone else seen Push, or does anyone know is he an every day character - or just weekends?

• e komo mai

Re: Anyone else ever seen Push!?

I was there on a Tuesday and saw PUSH.

• Oh, the cleverness of me.

Push is an everyday characater, making several appearances throughout the early afternoon. Push is my homie, we go way back.
    <o>

• Scentsy Minion

Blog Entries

Also see the thread on our favorite trashcans at DL...Push is at the top of the list!!

• Where's Push?

I love to watch Push interact with guests. I was also there this past Saturday and saw Push for his last set. He was hitting on a couple of girls, it was so funny!
    Take Care,

Brenda

• Photographer/Disney Lover

Quote Originally Posted by Mitten
    I love to watch Push interact with guests. I was also there this past Saturday and saw Push for his last set. He was hitting on a couple of girls, it was so funny!

hahahah thats awsome. I saw him nearly trip someone before. I was laughing so hard. they just got a churro and a soda, and this kid begins to walk away, and push follows, and he doesnt notice. All of the sudden the kid turns around to walk back, and almost face planted on push. poor guy.
    "Disneyland is a work of love. We didn't go into Disneyland just with the idea of making money." ~ Walt Disney

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries

You can ask a CM if you want to know when Push will perform- he is on a schedule just like everyone else. My sister had a cast member guide when we went last time, so we knew when he was going to be around.

I liked watching his "handler" also. Its so obvious that he is there, but he's very good that you can be standing right next to him and not notice him. I only saw him because I was looking for him.
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

• Minion

I saw him last year in WDW

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by dramaqueen
    You can ask a CM if you want to know when Push will perform- he is on a schedule just like everyone else. My sister had a cast member guide when we went last time, so we knew when he was going to be around.

I liked watching his "handler" also. Its so obvious that he is there, but he's very good that you can be standing right next to him and not notice him. I only saw him because I was looking for him.
    Does he just hand around TL?
    Or is he on a balcony or something?

Left the church, but not the parishioners.

I totally love Push!

In my own little world, I think he'd be the perfect "tool" for messages across the park, like hanging a dummy leg out of his flap, and have him go around saying, "Alright! Now who is going to cut in line next? Lemme at 'em!"

• Im Mrs Americain Dream

Dp that whould be sooooooooo funny, So is push out everyday cus i wanna see him when i come ahhh excitement
    ~I Am Finally Just Me~

My Youtube Video Blog

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries

He performs in tomorrowland in that area under the peoplemover track in between Buzz and Star Tours- at least that's where he was when I saw him- I would assume that is where he normally goes since it doesn't block any walkways.
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

• Where's Push?

Push is out everyday between the times of 10am till 5:30pm. He comes out for 15-20 minute sets and takes 30 minute breaks in between. As someone said earlier, you could ask a Cast Member in Tomorrowland for his schedule. I always look for him around between the restrooms by Star Tours and the Store Command, he is around that area and he also visits Club Buzz sometimes.

Everytime I am at Disneyland I try to catch at least one of his sets, if not more.
    Take Care,

Brenda

• Im Mrs Americain Dream

aww he sounds exciteing lol
    ~I Am Finally Just Me~

My Youtube Video Blog

• Earth Intruder

I'm still not understanding this "trash as entertainment" concept we have going in Tomorrowland (trashcan drums, Push, Innoventions) but ... rokay.

I love when little kids stick their heads inside and he goes "I cant hear when you're talking to my stomach!"

Or when parents take pictures of that and they have vacation photos of what looks like their child sticking their head in a garbage can at Disneyland.
    I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)

Founding Member of the BA!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast