Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Fullerton, CA.
    Posts
    802

    Question No Aladdin On Friday, March 4th...WHY?

    I noticed on the official Disney web site that Aladdin has no hours listed for Friday, March 4th. Does anyone know why no performances are being shown on that day? :confused: I have family visiting from NJ and wanted to take them to see the show. Thanks for any input!

    Patrick

  2. #2

    • Senior Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    60
    I know it sucks but with Disneyland closed they canceled the Aladdin (and several other shows if memory servers)... to do special presentations for the press in Hollywood Backlot. The resort is expecting the May 4th press event to be HUGE and they want to make sure there is MORE than enough to do for all of the media and celebraties.

  3. #3

    • Still wants to be a cat!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    2.4 Miles from Disneyland
    Posts
    7,149
    The questions was about March 4th, not May 4th. I'm curious also.
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!


    - Wolfette

  4. #4

    • Senior Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfy999
    The questions was about March 4th, not May 4th. I'm curious also.
    I am a retard... my bad...

  5. #5

    • Senior Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenEars
    I noticed on the official Disney web site that Aladdin has no hours listed for Friday, March 4th. Does anyone know why no performances are being shown on that day? :confused: I have family visiting from NJ and wanted to take them to see the show. Thanks for any input!

    Patrick
    Ok heres the scoop. Matt Ouimet is doing a mini-press event about the State of the Resort. It will be taped live in the Hyperion from what I can tell. I will try to dig up more info.

  6. #6

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    598

    so many questions

    Quote Originally Posted by innonut99
    Ok heres the scoop. Matt Ouimet is doing a mini-press event about the State of the Resort. It will be taped live in the Hyperion from what I can tell. I will try to dig up more info.
    Who will get to see this "tape" will the speech be available on line, what press will be there?
    "He gets around you know he knows all the pretty girls." ~ Walt Disney

  7. #7

    • Defeats the Huns
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    615
    It's going to be broadcast live on Cast TV, which is a special station produced on Channel 6 that can only be viewed inside the Resort in cast member areas. I'm not sure if the State of the Resort Address will be broadcast anywhere else.

  8. #8

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    134
    I'm a wdw cast member and thru the portal have been able to view Cast Tv from my desktop. It's cool.

  9. #9

    • Defeats the Huns
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    615
    Oh yeah.. I forgot to mention that too. DLR Cast Members can also watch it on the portal (cast member website) at home too.

  10. #10

    • That's Hawt
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tahoe
    Posts
    6,989
    Hmmmm ... how would one get access to the portal?????????
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s



  11. #11

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    116
    ^By becoming a cast member, of course.

  12. #12

    • Senior Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by MiceMan
    Hmmmm ... how would one get access to the portal?????????
    Only CMs can log on from home. I did see that ABC will be there tomorrow so... Maybe they will do something on the news about it. But it looks like a localize publicity stunt...

  13. #13

    • ...
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,750
    It was closed today (Thurs) and the CM told me it was closed because of a special event which was the Cheerleading compatition type deal.

  14. #14

    • That's Hawt
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tahoe
    Posts
    6,989
    Quote Originally Posted by dlrfanatic
    ^By becoming a cast member, of course.
    I'm still working on that one!
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s



Similar Threads

  1. Friday, March 30th - Lost Bar - 9pm
    By Disneyphile in forum Contests, Meets and Events
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 03-31-2007, 07:58 AM
  2. Friday March 16th
    By PirateMunkee in forum Contests, Meets and Events
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 03-16-2007, 08:57 PM
  3. bananabelle's TR for Friday, March 9th 2007!
    By bananabelle in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-11-2007, 10:11 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-22-2006, 08:10 PM
  5. Buzz Lightyear was open Friday March 4th
    By dlandlubber in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-05-2005, 02:18 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •