Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Queen Elsa

Capt. Hook's Trip Report for 1-29-10

This trip report is not a long one send I got to the park at 4:30pm. When I got to the park it was only me none of my friends didn't go so I knew I didn't have that much time before Pixie Hollow would close at 5pm so when I got in the park and may it to Pixie Hollow it was around 4:45. I was trying to figure what Fairy it could be that I would see other then Tink and Terence. I knew that Rosetta would be there send Friday's is her day but I didn't know who the 4th Fairy would be. The sign to enter Pixie Hollow said a 30 min wait but it was more like 20mins. When I got close to enter I saw red in the crasks or the giant grass cuts so I knew it would be Rosetta. I was hoping it wouldn't be the one that gave me the Rabbit ear from Christmas day. So when I was able to go in I saw that it wasn't the one that gave me the rabbit ears so I was safe. When I when up to her she had seen my Capt. Hook shirt and said. I don't think Tink is going to like that shirt you have on. I told Rosetta aah forget Tink. Rosetta just laugh about it. So when she ask me to take a picture she ask me to pose like a Prince. Hmm I wonder why she ask me to pose like a Prince. Could it be that Fairies no about Prince and Princess hmmm

So after going to Rosetta and she said goodbye I move on to Terence and Tink. Terence saw my shirt and told Tink. He's got Capt. Hook on Tink said your taking a picture with Terence I'm sitting out of this. Here is there looks with my shirt.

The photopass guy wanted me to have my arms just like how Capt. Hook was in my shirt.

So after the picture Tink said I want to see a different shirt from you the next time I see you. I told her ok I will have my Wendy shirt on next time she just gave me a durty look again. So after seen Tink and the others I when on to PFF. When I got there the line wasn't that bad but it took a long time to see them send they change the way you see them now. When I got up there the Princess I saw where Aurora who I have met before but I don't think she remember me. (Sorry about the red eyes on her even though I have put the red eye part on my camera she always gets red eyes.)

Next came one of my favorite Cinderella's she had ask me how I was doing I told her pretty good we took a picture together.

Next came Mulan she saw my Hook shirt and said I don't like Pirates she said I hope your not one of them. I told her that he is just my favorite. She said oh that's good at less your not like him I said no I'm not.

So after going in to PFF. I try to do a second time cause as I walk out Belle,Ariel and Jasmine walk in. So I when back in but by the time I was to go in the cast member told me that they leave that they where there for only 5 mins. So I got out of line and I had stop to see the per-Parade that I was in last Sat. So after that I when to have dinner but when I got to the castle the Celebration Parade was starting so I couldn't go anywhere until the parade was over. After it was over I when to Plazza Inn but the line was sooo long I desides send I had enough money that I would go to Goofy's Kitchen. When I got there it was around 7:30pm I when and pay for my dinner and waited to be setted. Before I when in I got my picture taken with Pluto.

After the picture Pluto would let me go until I pet his nose. So after I petted him I was let in. After I was taken to my table that I usely go to when I go to Goofy's by myself I when to get my food when I came back Aladdin was at the next table so when he was done with the people at the table I ask him for a picture. When he said sure he look at me and said. Hey I haven't seen you in a very long time. I have seen this Aladdin before but like he said it's been a long time. So I said yeah it's been a long time. He ask me what I have been up to and I told alot of things has been happing. He said oh you've been getting in trouble I said yeah I have. So we took a picture together.

So after Aladdin said bye to me I had my first round of dinner which I had Samon,Pasa,Turkey and mash Potaotes. By the time I was about to finish the first round Dale was coming from behind me and Goofy was coming from the other side. I saw Goofy coming to my table and ask him for a picture he said yes as I was trying to get someone to take are picture Dale was pushing people out of the way beening a nut head. So he was aboutto leave when I call him over.

After the picture Goofy padded me on the head and when off as well did Dale. But after a few mins Dale came back and he wanted me to shack his hand every time I try to he would move it. He when up and when I when up he would move his hand down. He was doing for a few mins. He was about to leave when he saw my backpack on the other chair and well here is what happen.

When he finally put it back my water came out and he pic it up and started to drink it then gave it to a little girl and he was walking away with it.

He was just full of it. So after he leave I when to get my second round of food. This time I got Pizza,Srimp, more Pasa as I was going back I had seen Cinderella and Minnie on the other side of the building so I knew they would come around. But after a wild there they didn't show up only one that show up was Goofy. He saw me again and padded me again on my shorder. So after I got my dessart I just sat there for awild like 30 mins. cause I wanted to see Cinderella cause from the distant she look like someone I saw before. So Minnie finally show up to take a pic with me.

So after Minnie came and took the picture I was waiting for Cinderella. Aladdin came back over and said why I was still here I told him to see Cinderella. He said she should be here soon. I said yeah she is right behind you. So he turns and said yeah she is coming. So when Aladdin didn't see anybody else on the side I was he move on and I saw Cinderella going after Goofy for the table that she was at. When she was about to leave there Dale was at it again this time he was doing things with Cinderella. I hear Cinderella from across the room saying to Dale you are crazy tonight Dale you could hear her laugh at him. So after Dale leave her go she finally came to my table and said. Glad that you are on this side for a change I always see you at Princess Faire. I said I figure it was you when I saw from the other said of the room. I ask her for a hug she said of chourse you can. She saw my Hook shirt and said what Rosetta said that Tink would not like it. I told her and show her the picture of what Tink and Terence did. She just started laughing out lound. The funny thing is I now have seen this Cinderella in all 3 places now. Ariel's Grotto,PFF & noe Goofy's Kitchen.

So after seen Cinderella my friend I got my stuff and leave and did what Aladdin ask me to do which I forgot to say in this and that is watch the fireworks. So this is the end of my report.

• Future Indy Castmember

Re: Capt. Hook's Trip Report for 1-29-10

Nice TR! I was surpised that you actually wore a Capt hook Shirt to Pixie Hollow. THe looks on Terence and Tinks face is just priceless!

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the
    MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

• Only the Lonely

Blog Entries

Hooray!! for a Capt's TR...I love the face of Terrance.. very good capt..as usual
    "Your dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." Walt Disney

[

• Queen Elsa

I did it on perpuse I wanted to see what Tink would do. Never though Terence would play in it myself.

Nice job Cap, always love your photos!

• KC to DL= 1,640 miles

Goin' to Kansas City. Kansas City Here I Come

Ha! Cute story with Tink and your shirt. Great TR again Captain!
    "C:\Documents and Settings\martinla\My Documents\My Pictures\WINDVD Capture\cap014.jpg"
    Home away from Home.

• Indiana Scott

As always, great TR Capt

Great report Capt, and awesome pictures.

• 1st Visit: 7/23/1955

Capt. you know I love your TR's but after this one I'm HUNGRY!

• Queen Elsa

Bump this up for who hasn't seen this reoprt can see it send they where at the meet and greet for Mice Chat.

•   
    • Senior Minion

Another fine TR Capt!

Great trip report!

You mentioned they have changed the way you see the princesses....when did this happen and what was the change? thanks!

• Unhealthy Aladdin Addict

Haha i loved reading your trip report!!

And i just wanted to post that in the picture with you and Minnie i was behind you!! I remember watching you take a picture with her!! Crazy..

• Queen Elsa

Quote Originally Posted by PoohBear1988 View Post
    Great trip report!

You mentioned they have changed the way you see the princesses....when did this happen and what was the change? thanks!

Yeah the old way was when they change the next Princess would come in to take the others. For exsmple. When Belle would come in she would say take the place of Cinderella and Cinderella will walk away but now what they do is they will let a hand full of people in and when the last person comes in the first Princess would walk out of the PFF and head to the back. Once all 3 Princess that are in PFF are gone the next 3 will show up it will take about 2 to 3 mins before they let the next group of people in. What there trying to do now is they don't want one kid or person to see 4 Princess and the next person only get 3. To me that is not fair I love to get a mix of Princess or characters together like say Aurora with Belle in the same pic. I like the mix up characters treatment. So that is how they change the way we meet them now.

• Queen Elsa

Quote Originally Posted by EggPieAndCoffee View Post
    Haha i loved reading your trip report!!

And i just wanted to post that in the picture with you and Minnie i was behind you!! I remember watching you take a picture with her!! Crazy..

How crazy indee and welcome to Mice Chat.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast