Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Re: Thank You For 5 Wonderful Years of MiceChat

I'm amazed every day how much work goes into keeping this site up and running and I commend anyone that has a hand in it. I'm honored and happy to call most of you friends and I can't wait for the next 10 anniversary's!

Great work everyone!

• formerly Gravey80

Thanks to everyone who help with the party on Friday, the fun on Saturday, (I wish I could have been there for all of it) and for Sunday. It was the best time I have had in a long time. I met all my old friends and made some new ones. Thank you , thank you, thank you, thank you.
    "If you think about it, Disneyland is just a people trap set by a mouse."

• You didn't see anything!

Blog Entries

Thank you everyone who helped to make this weekend possible! It was a blast!

• MC State Comptroller

Thanks to everyone who makes Mice Chat what it is. The festivities looked to be a lot of fun, and i am sad to have missed it! Hopefully health wise i will be able to make it to the Gumball Rally or the 6th year anniversary.

I can't wait to see more pics. Thanks Dusty for making everyone feel included!
    "Here you leave Today and enter the world of Yesterday, Tomorrow and Bankruptcy!"

Maybe for once, someone will call me "Sir" without saying, "You're making a scene!"

Arizona Cardinals 2008 NFC Champions

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

I've been fortunate enough to be able to attend several meets over the last 5 years. I have great memories of all of them. But this was truly one of the most magical of weekends! I hated having to go back to my motel room Sunday night, since that was the end of the fantastic weekend. The weather was perfect, the parks were perfect and we had probably almost 400 of our best friends with us in the park! What could of been better!

(Ok, being able to party for another 3 or 4 days would of been better but... )

Dusty... thank you and Al and Fishy and everyone else who makes this place the special place that we really do call our home!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

It sounds like it was a fun weekend. I was at DCA on Saturday with my daughter and her friends, but I forgot to bring the schedule, so I didn't remember when all the meets and events were. I think we need to have nametags or something..that way for people like me can pick out fellow MCers! Glad you had a great turnout!

• Circle of Ancients

Even though I didn't get to spend the entire weekend with my MiceChat family, I'm always amazed at how awesome this group of friends and family is. The HoJo party on Friday night was great. Saturday at DCA was such a fun day hanging out with great friends.

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Quote Originally Posted by sgtpeper View Post
    Thanks to everyone who makes Mice Chat what it is. The festivities looked to be a lot of fun, and i am sad to have missed it! Hopefully health wise i will be able to make it to the Gumball Rally or the 6th year anniversary.

I can't wait to see more pics. Thanks Dusty for making everyone feel included!

You know you summed it up perfectly. Such a huge group with all differents types of people from all over. As the night was ending and I was walking from POTC to Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln with my kids, it's like something just yelled out to me. The best thing about MiceChat is how inclusive it is!

Great weekend! So many people were responsible for it the best thing I could say is THANK YOU MICECHAT! Truly, from the bottom of my heart.

• Thank you, that is all.

The MiceChat Anniversary event is proof of what wonderful people can do, when they come together in a common goal of love and friendship.

• living in the sprawl

Blog Entries

I had the best time this weekend. Thank you everyone, it definitely made the trip from Kansas worth it!

• Banned User

This site is so great and the mods. and the rest of the crew does such an awesome job of organizing such great events. I'm happy I can go someplace to interact with people who have the same love for Disney as I do, Dusty has really put together something special, I don't know what I would do without MiceChat. Thank you for 5 wonderful years

• MiceChat News Team
    • Supervillan Extrodinaire

Blog Entries

Thank you Dusty (and everyone involved in running MiceChat) For making this such a great place.
    Growing older is manditory
    Growing up is however, optional

• I see mouse people

Blog Entries

I think I said something similar last night, but it may have been incoherent, so I will say it again.

The meet was fabulous. This site is full of warm and wonderful people and we had a really, really great time. I'm looking forward to the next event, and the one after that...heck I may just invite everyone over for dinner, I already miss you all so much!

(roll credits)
    THANK YOU to DustySage for the talent, energy, excitement, enthusiasm and patience he always displays, whether it's during his duties as admin, or meet coordinator, or greeter. Dusty, I'm sorry that your commitment to this site sometimes eats into your personal life, and if there's every anything I/we can do to help, you know we're there. I'm sure I speak for everyone here when I say we appreciate what you do more than you can imagine. Thanks also to Fishbulb, who is generous with his genius and who makes MC look and be what it is. And there is absolutely no nicer way to kick off a first meeting with a group of strangers, than with one of Fishy's hugs. "I have just met you, Fishy, but I love you!" Thanks to Al (obviously!). Thanks to Monorail man for keeping everything working smoothly. Thanks to Momma for teaching us all to sing like the birdies sing "and down!" Thanks to everyone who helped with the meet or helps with this site. That includes the members. Your numbers are legion, but your contributions invaluable.

Personal thanks to PenguinSoda, who took us under her warm, flightless wing and patiently introduced us to a lot of new friends. Thanks to everyone who cheerfully let my son hug or tug or bump into them. He appreciates it, and so do we :-) Thanks to the friends at the RCMC meet and the Hearthstone for lively conversation, fun and a lot of warmth. You're all awesome!

My husband's now officially a member, and I've gone gold (do I look all shiny now?).

So, when's the next meet? :-)

• Only the Lonely

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SnorkletsMom View Post
    Personal thanks to PenguinSoda, who took us under her warm, flightless wing and patiently introduced us to a lot of new friends. Thanks to everyone who cheerfully let my son hug or tug or bump into them. He appreciates it, and so do we :-) Thanks to the friends at the RCMC meet and the Hearthstone for lively conversation, fun and a lot of warmth. You're all awesome!
    I totally agree with that...Momma Pengy..is what Micechat is all about!! Your not the only one she took under her wing..And I will forever be gratefull to her....I love Momma Pengy..that's all I gots to say!!
    "Your dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." Walt Disney

[

• Yes, that is my real name

The Far Northern, California, United States
    Blog Entries

I personally appreciate this website and the folks who are on it. I have only been on here a short while, but I do love it and can't wait to meet up for the big 1-0!! It looks like everyone had a fabulous time!!
    Yaye!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast