Hello Micechat members!

This is my first post in the forum! I just bought my first Annual Pass this past Saturday, so I am so excited for a full year of Disneyland!!!

Anyways, I have this great group of friends that I visit Disneyland with, and during our past visit I started a trivia game of sorts where if someone answers one of my questions right, they get +1. At the end of the day, the person with the most points gets a free funnel cake paid for by the rest of the group! It was a lot of fun, and we added -1 points for asking stupid questions or making "amateur" mistakes during our visit.

Well, here's where I need your help. I want to come up with a great list of really cool and interesting Trivia questions so that I am fully loaded for our next trip. For example, I ran across this thread about how the turnstile whistle upon entering the park is actually the bluebird in Song of the South. Really obscure stuff like that is great!

Well, I don't know how successful this thread will be, but if you guys have any really cool trivia, I'd love to hear it and share it with my fellow Disneyland group.

Thanks and have a magical day!
Eric