•   
    • Support MC - Go GOLD!

ALL AP's get Merch discounts @ DL (limited time)

If this has been posted, sorry

It's AP Appreciation Days!!

According to the website (Disney events):

Annual Passholders Can Enjoy Special Savings and Offers! Reminder: Now through May 3, 2010 all So Cal Select, Southern California and Deluxe Passport holders receive 10% off all purchases at select Disneyland Resort stores. For the same time period Premium Passholders receive a 20% discount (usually 10%).* Upcoming Annual Passholder Savings and Offers:
    Please continue to watch for more details. *At the Disneyland® Resort, offer is valid only at select Disneyland® Resort store locations. Not valid on previous purchases. Discount is not valid on purchases of DVD, VHS, software media, Walt Disney Classics Collections, original artwork, selected collectibles, food or beverage, Disney Dollars, Gift Cards, Ticket Media, Park Admission, Arcades, Newspapers/Periodicals, Tobacco, Postage stamps, digital and video cameras, disposable cameras, shipping or taxes. Discount does not apply at the following locations: Midway games, Fairytale Arts, Jewel of Orleans, Silhouette Studio, Portrait Artists, Parasol Cart, Heraldry Shop, Crystal Shops (Crystal Arts & Crystal d'Orleans), Face Painting, or at any Downtown Disney® District location other than World of Disney® Store. May not be combined with any other discount, offer or promotion. Not valid on previous purchases.

Source: The Art of Disney Parks

The site also shows limited 55th Anniversary Merchandise (http://psc.disney.go.com/eventservic...h_since55.html)

Off topic, here's the answer to the rumor about the "center of the park"

Submit a Question!
    ASK DAVE

YOUR QUESTION

Is the golden marker under Sleeping Beauty Castle really the center of Disneyland?
    - CJ, 16, Bakersfield, California

DAVE'S ANSWER
    No, that's an urban legend. It was used to measure visual intrusion around Disneyland.
    Last edited by DLFreak71; 02-01-2010 at 10:21 PM.
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Re: ALL AP's get Merch discounts @ DL (limited time)

I discovered this Sunday when I bought some stuff at Little Green Men. The CM had rung up my stuff and asked if I had an AP. I said yes but it was only a Deluxe. She said they had extended their AP discount until May 3rd. But you also have to spend at least $10 to get the discount, which I found out when I bought some postcards at the Emporium a few minutes later.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

•   
    • Support MC - Go GOLD!

Re: ALL AP's get Merch discounts @ DL (limited time)

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    I discovered this Sunday when I bought some stuff at Little Green Men. The CM had rung up my stuff and asked if I had an AP. I said yes but it was only a Deluxe. She said they had extended their AP discount until May 3rd. But you also have to spend at least $10 to get the discount, which I found out when I bought some postcards at the Emporium a few minutes later.
    thanks,
    nice to know.
    Then again, not to hard to spend $10 on some kind of merch at Disneyland.
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz