Page 100 of 262 FirstFirst ... 507590979899100101102103110125150200 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 3918

• Golden Dreamer!

Re: Disneyland Resort Project Tracker II

I agree that the bottleneck is bad in Adventureland. But there is little room in that area.

• Minion

Then Build up! LOL

• Dream in wonderful color!

- Adventure Is Waiting -

"We're going to take you out of this world of reality for a visit to the most fantastic of all the worlds of fantasy." - Walt Disney

• Golden Dreamer!

Quote Originally Posted by disneyland255 View Post
    Then Build up! LOL
    Some of the area is support facilites though. Would you really want to get rid of that?

• Also cute and fluffy!

Haha I agree Disneyland255! I wonder what disneyland would be like if they started to build up in some areas....it would definitely be interesting :P

Also, Nonob88 thanks for posting those posters. I love the one for Indiana Jones! I want one...
    "Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world."
    Walt Disney

Thanks for everything, Walt!

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good."

Follow me on twitter! - pj_campbell

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Sub_Voyage fan View Post
    I agree that the bottleneck is bad in Adventureland. But there is little room in that area.
    Its the planters in the middle that make it so congested but from what I understand they are necessary to help split the traffic after Fantasmic.

• LOL!!!!!!! (MC teen joke)

Cool! But I think the Indiana Jones one looks a little weird with that blue border thing and the Monorail one looks kinda modern compared to the others.
    The Original Teen Scene of MiceChat:
    fangalicious44 padgerfan monorailorange33 SS77 A113 animekiti4christ DapperJoshua Performerinwaiting MainStreetJake dmtnt55 MikeSkellington
    JungleCruiseFan Ckelef1 Incrediboy The Disneylander GummiBearsRock iskategoofy *disneyprincess* stevo505 Dragonfire Colorized DisneyLove littleactressann Kritter

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by SS77 View Post
    Cool! But I think the Indiana Jones one looks a little weird with that blue border thing and the Monorail one looks kinda modern compared to the others.
    The monorail is supposed to represent the future in Tomorrowland. I'm glad the poster doesn't look too retro.

• LOL!!!!!!! (MC teen joke)

Quote Originally Posted by stevo505 View Post
    The monorail is supposed to represent the future in Tomorrowland. I'm glad the poster doesn't look too retro.
    True. But the rest look kinda old fashioned. I remember seeing someone post that they didn't want the Space Mountain poster to be posted because it looks to modern.
    The Original Teen Scene of MiceChat:
    fangalicious44 padgerfan monorailorange33 SS77 A113 animekiti4christ DapperJoshua Performerinwaiting MainStreetJake dmtnt55 MikeSkellington
    JungleCruiseFan Ckelef1 Incrediboy The Disneylander GummiBearsRock iskategoofy *disneyprincess* stevo505 Dragonfire Colorized DisneyLove littleactressann Kritter

• I'm not really here

Quote Originally Posted by WestsideCM99 View Post
    Its the planters in the middle that make it so congested but from what I understand they are necessary to help split the traffic after Fantasmic.
    There are plenty of other ways to split the traffic effectively after Fantasmic! while not taking up so much room. Ropes and stanchions placed out before the shows start would do the trick and leave the area completely open during the day.

Having those planters there encourages parking strollers next to them as well as people to congregate there. They provide an excuse to stop there.

It also doesn't help that the Tarzan's Treehouse entrance is in the middle of the pathway as well. Move that back about 7 feet and you open up that pathway a bit more *** well. Can still have overhanging branches to block sight lines into NoS and RoA.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

•   
      MiceChat Administrator
    • Working Late

Blog Entries

Regarding Aladdin, its unfair to say that it would be cheesy because it depends fully on the execution of the ride. Sure, it could end up cheesy, but it could also end up as one of many other possible outcomes. As far as theme though, I'd say it certainly fits. Speaking of fitting though, I doubt the room is available to make it work.

• long time listener

Quote Originally Posted by disneyland255 View Post
    Adventureland needs to be redone. Keep Jungle Cruise and Indy where they are, rework the whole rest of the land. It's is a bottleneck and there is not a lot of room.
    There really isn't much area left to re-do. JC and Indy are most of the land. Are you suggesting they take out the double-sided shops?

• Also cute and fluffy!

I honestly just wish there was enough room to put in a small darkride like we've been talking about...I think it would be really cool. The only other thing to do to help move people through faster really would be to get rid of all the planters in the middle of the walkway...
    "Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world."
    Walt Disney

Thanks for everything, Walt!

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good."

Follow me on twitter! - pj_campbell

• long time listener

Quote Originally Posted by pj_campbell View Post
    The only other thing to do to help move people through faster really would be to get rid of all the planters in the middle of the walkway...
    OR they could divert foot traffic in a new themed passage through the jungle to the front gate similar to the rumored Main Street rear arcades to help divert traffic after parades, etc.

•   
      MiceChat Administrator
    • Working Late

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ScienceProject View Post
    OR they could divert foot traffic in a new themed passage through the jungle to the front gate similar to the rumored Main Street rear arcades to help divert traffic after parades, etc.
    The Jungle's giant spiders could play host.

The problem with this is that things like the Falls and other Jungle cruise waterways are in the way of this. You would see the guests walking from the JC which would not be a problem according to Indy's precedent, but they would also be right up against the back of the Main Street Stores and the infrastructure of the backside of the falls. It would really be a tight squeeze.

I guess you could add rock walls all the way along the back of the MS buildings with peaks and valleys matching the highs and lows of the buildings, but I doubt that that expense would be justifiable.