Page 126 of 262 FirstFirst ... 2676101116123124125126127128129136151176226 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 3918

Re: Disneyland Resort Project Tracker II

Quote Originally Posted by Ron W View Post
    The water behind BTMRR is flowing again:
    really when and why did it stop?

Quote Originally Posted by DapperJoshua View Post
    yes! haha i like their tomorrowland..does anyone else like stitchs great escape? lol
    I thought Stitch's Great Escape was a horrible ride err show? well that's mostly what I've been getting from people.
    Last edited by esquivel; 06-27-2010 at 02:31 PM.
    Imagination is more important than knowledge.--Albert Einstein

• i am JOSHUA hear me roar!

i remember that water fall thing smelling bad...or maybe that was the queue for pirates...
    lol well i liked it...im sure AE was way better but i think its still cool
    Quote Originally Posted by williamtheking View Post

DapperJoshua: when he reaches the pearly gates, he will be greeted by Jesus, who will say “OH! Hi there bestie!”
    Quote Originally Posted by Monorailorange33 View Post
    Wake up in the morning feeling like Dapperjosh, I got Mickey ears, Im out the door! Im gonna hit this park! Before i leave, brush my teeth, with a bottle of crest!
    Im talking, Get a fast pass for pooh, *Pooh*, Space Mnt. is a long wait too, *too*, Gonna take an hour just to get through, *through*
    Yeah.. Thunder Mnt. aint that long, *long*, dapper dan's still singing that song, *song*, Hope the wait time isn't loooooooong!
    -- that's my disney re-make of it.
    TUMBLR TWITTER Followww

i remember that water fall thing smelling bad...or maybe that was the queue for pirates...
    lol well i liked it...im sure AE was way better but i think its still cool
    I don't know wat waterfalls you may be talking about hehehe, but yea I'm sure AE was better than sge but I really don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by esquivel View Post
    I don't know wat waterfalls you may be talking about hehehe, but yea I'm sure AE was better than sge but I really don't know.
    if you go to the line on the left of pirates its right next to the water for Tarzan tree house and it smells sooooo bad lol which is why i always use the right side

DapperJoshua: when he reaches the pearly gates, he will be greeted by Jesus, who will say “OH! Hi there bestie!”
    Wake up in the morning feeling like Dapperjosh, I got Mickey ears, Im out the door! Im gonna hit this park! Before i leave, brush my teeth, with a bottle of crest!
    Im talking, Get a fast pass for pooh, *Pooh*, Space Mnt. is a long wait too, *too*, Gonna take an hour just to get through, *through*
    Yeah.. Thunder Mnt. aint that long, *long*, dapper dan's still singing that song, *song*, Hope the wait time isn't loooooooong!
    TUMBLR TWITTER Followww

if you go to the line on the left of pirates its right next to the water for Tarzan tree house and it smells sooooo bad lol which is why i always use the right side
    Never noticed weird. I think I have to investigate!

• Dream in wonderful color!

Fantasmic's new color lasers, similar to WoC's

video by boy33: boy33 - Fantasmic finale clip... - TwitVid
    - Adventure Is Waiting -

"We're going to take you out of this world of reality for a visit to the most fantastic of all the worlds of fantasy." - Walt Disney

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Super Duper!

And here I always used the right side because the line is shorter. Silly me.

• long time listener

Quote Originally Posted by The Forbidden Eye View Post
    Trolley: Not sure but probably for saftey reasons.
    Hopefully the Hollywood trolley doesn't suffer the same misdesign and closure fate

• long time listener

Quote Originally Posted by AaronInCal View Post
    Actually, last Thursday they had the Trolley station surrounded by scaffolding and tarped up for repainting. This is probably why the Trolley was moved. At least they kept it out for guests.
    The trolley was moved several months ago before the scaffolding arrived.

• I love my family!

That smell isn't coming from the water, next time your in the area check along the ground drain covers.

• Future Indy Castmember

Quote Originally Posted by ScienceProject View Post
    Hopefully the Hollywood trolley doesn't suffer the same misdesign and closure fate
    I'm sure they have taken the Jolley Trolley problems into consideration for the Red Car Trolleys and it won't suffer the same fate.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the
    MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdshiftCM View Post
    That smell isn't coming from the water, next time your in the area check along the ground drain covers.
    oh is that what it is? wait are you being sarcastic XD

TUMBLR TWITTER Followww

• Banned User

Where i want to live: Mickeys house|Where i do live:FAR AWAY FROM THERE D:

As far as our DL Vs. WDW's MK.. i'd visit DL in its worst condition over visiting WDW's MK in tip top shape, i like their theme of Tomorrowland, much better looking, but i like out SM, (soon to be ||) Star tours, and monorail station, over their stuff any day despite our bad looks. i actually love MILF, but it needs a better pre-show/queue.. to fit in more, honestly i'd take it over our subs, or BLAB. there really needs to be better tomorrowland stuff.

also.. their jungle, while longer, is still worse IMO, they just push the lever for the gas down, turn around, and talk, and i didn't see it without a 20 min wait, and their boats are too big

So i guess give and take, but DL ,will always, no matter what, smash (with an iron fist) All other MK themed parks.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish_in_water View Post
    As far as our DL Vs. WDW's MK.. i'd visit DL in its worst condition over visiting WDW's MK in tip top shape, i like their theme of Tomorrowland, much better looking, but i like out SM, (soon to be ||) Star tours, and monorail station, over their stuff any day despite our bad looks. i actually love MILF, but it needs a better pre-show/queue.. to fit in more, honestly i'd take it over our subs, or BLAB. there really needs to be better tomorrowland stuff.

also.. their jungle, while longer, is still worse IMO, they just push the lever for the gas down, turn around, and talk, and i didn't see it without a 20 min wait, and their boats are too big

So i guess give and take, but DL ,will always, no matter what, smash (with an iron fist) All other MK themed parks.
    U really like DIsneyland don't you? haha I do too.

• Knows Where His Towel Is

Can we please stop referring to it as MILF? It cracks me up every time I see it, and seeing as how I'm sitting in the middle of my philosophy class, not making me laugh randomly in the middle of class would be much appreciated.

INTERGALACTIC WRITER FOR THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY
    HOOPY FROODS:thinkingofdisney11, DisneyIzz, A113, dmtnt55, MikeSkellington, zephr, Incrediboy, JungleCruiseFan, PerformerInWaiting, MainStreetJake, The Disneylander, littleactressann, DapperJoshua, padgerfan, SS77, DisneyLove, GummiBears_Rock, fangalicious44, animekiti4christ, *disneyprincess*, monorailorange33, Colorized, iskategoofy, stevo505, mandypandy, williamtheking, CaptainEO,Atis, firebolt413, cocoa, WendyInWonderland, ICe101, itsxxdomoxxkun, esquivel

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!
    ASK ME ANYTHING! :: FORMSPRING.ME
    FOLLOW MY BLOG: <>