Page 157 of 262 FirstFirst ... 57107132147154155156157158159160167182207257 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 3918

• 11 Year Annual Passholder

Re: Disneyland Resort Project Tracker II

Quote Originally Posted by WDITrent View Post
    I think that sign has been up for a long time. I'm not sure though. I don't see anything new.
    Okay I just posted it in case it was new... I figured it wasn't.

^Art by me!
    Check out my
    Flickr page for a selection of my Disneyland Resort photography (and more)! {new photos 3.24.15}
    You can purchase a selection of my photos as well as clothing and stickers designed by me at my RedBubble page.
    Visit my
    Tumblr blog for another way to view and share my photos.
    Radiator Springs Racers ride count: 20

• Banned User

Actually I think they are going to have to remove the current Astro Orbitor prior to Star Tours II opening because you cant have a huge-*** line for the new E-ticket infront of Tomorrowland made worse by having a spinner ride and rockwork blocking the entry. It will be pretty impossible to enter the land that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostbuster626 View Post
    Actually I think they are going to have to remove the current Astro Orbitor prior to Star Tours II opening because you cant have a huge-*** line for the new E-ticket infront of Tomorrowland made worse by having a spinner ride and rockwork blocking the entry. It will be pretty impossible to enter the land that way.
    They'd have to get working on that pretty soon.

^Art by me!
    Check out my
    Flickr page for a selection of my Disneyland Resort photography (and more)! {new photos 3.24.15}
    You can purchase a selection of my photos as well as clothing and stickers designed by me at my RedBubble page.
    Visit my

• Lightspeed to Endor!

^

It is really easy to dismantle Astro Orbiter. It was completely taken apart in a few days during its last refurb.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostbuster626 View Post
    Won't Happen!

Quote Originally Posted by 1313Imagination View Post
    ^

It is really easy to dismantle Astro Orbiter. It was completely taken apart in a few days during its last refurb.
    Interesting. I'd love to see it happen, but the odds don't look good.

^Art by me!
    Check out my
    Visit my

Any one get shots of the new themeing at Pixie Hollow? I hear they tweaked some details to match the new Tinkerbell movie (direct to video, how sad).

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by homewood View Post
    Any one get shots of the new themeing at Pixie Hollow? I hear they tweaked some details to match the new Tinkerbell movie (direct to video, how sad).
    Look at Captain Hook's TR, he got some shots
    Trips coming up:

May 22-26th
    July 13th-18th
    November 19th-25th

• Minion

Here --> The Aug. 2010 Capt Hook trip report

and here --> 8/27/2010 - Checking out some changes

Hairy Baby!

• is too darn hot.

All the Tinker Bell movies are direct-to-video. What's sad is that they were made at all.
    The Right Honorable Count Boogie Bonz of Random, at your service.

On Track for Weight Loss!

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by BassBone View Post
    All the Tinker Bell movies are direct-to-video. What's sad is that they were made at all.
    I actually think they're kind of funny, have you watched them yet? Until I watched them I this last weekend.
    Trips coming up:

May 22-26th
    July 13th-18th
    November 19th-25th

• is too darn hot.

Quote Originally Posted by mickeyfan42 View Post
    I actually think they're kind of funny, have you watched them yet? Until I watched them I this last weekend.
    I've seen the first one. I didn't care for it, really.
    The Right Honorable Count Boogie Bonz of Random, at your service.

On Track for Weight Loss!

• Nope! No grown-ups here!

Quote Originally Posted by BassBone View Post
    I've seen the first one. I didn't care for it, really.
    Well, really, you're not the target audience for those movies. That is, unless you're a 4 to 10-year-old girl. (If you are, I think you have a serious hormone problem, and you should see a doctor, post-haste!)

I don't get why adults (especially guys) bother to critique movies like that, when the movies definitely are not written or produced with their kinds of likes and dislikes in mind. That goes double for movies put together specifically a direct-to-DVD. I don't think that Disney is trying to pretend that those movies are really destined to be 'classics' in the mind of anybody except little girls.
    Dead Mice Tell No Tails!

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by BiggestDisneyFan View Post
    Well, really, you're not the target audience for those movies. That is, unless you're a 4 to 10-year-old girl. (If you are, I think you have a serious hormone problem, and you should see a doctor, post-haste!)

I don't get why adults (especially guys) bother to critique movies like that, when the movies definitely are not written or produced with their kinds of likes and dislikes in mind. That goes double for movies put together specifically a direct-to-DVD. I don't think that Disney is trying to pretend that those movies are really destined to be 'classics' in the mind of anybody except little girls.
    This ^
    Trips coming up:

May 22-26th
    July 13th-18th
    November 19th-25th

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by BiggestDisneyFan View Post

I've got a 3 year old sister, so I've definitely seen the films, and I gotta say, for the target audience, they're a sure-fire hit. But, for me? no....not in the slightest. Tron and Pirates 4? YEA! Disney knows how to get the audiences to the right movies.