Page 212 of 262 FirstFirst ... 112162187202209210211212213214215222237 ... LastLast
Results 3,166 to 3,180 of 3918

• Banned User

Re: Disneyland Resort Project Tracker II

Why does buzz have to lose its fastpass for star tours? Doesnt star tours have fastpass already? Seems kinda pointless.

• film975

I could be wrong but didn't Star Tours have less Fast Pass machines than Buzz? Even then, they were rarely open. They could be being removed since they are behind construction walls themselves. I agree that Buzz doesn't really need Fast Passes that much anymore.

• Captain Pineapple

The Star Tours FastPass machines were already removed a couple years ago. They took them out because they didn't need them, and were rarely open. The only remaining thing that was left at the time was the wait-time sign and the awning that went over the machines.

• Fireworks Finatic!

Plus Star Tours will need that space its FastPass machines used for the queue, which has been the case anyway before it closed. It's still quite the bottleneck right there.

Bummed about this because we loved taking our 5 year old daughter on this (which she loves) and knew we could either get on it fast with a fast pass, or if a small line, fairly quick on standby. I understand, but just bummed.

• film975

I rarely use Fast Pass on Buzz anymore. It is kind of pointless when the line move pretty quickly anyway. Trust me. When Start Tours II opens, there will be a much greater need for fast pass on that ride.

• I'm not really here

Quote Originally Posted by film975 View Post
    I rarely use Fast Pass on Buzz anymore. It is kind of pointless when the line move pretty quickly anyway. Trust me. When Start Tours II opens, there will be a much greater need for fast pass on that ride.
    Also being able to use the full queue area for standby only, not having to stop and start the line to allow FP in, etc, etc... it will be very smooth and move more or less continuously now. Glad they're removing it from Buzz.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

does anyone know if the refurb walls located deeper in TL are for the repave project that has been going on for a while? I know they removed the bricks and replaced them with concrete (or cement?) squares near the entrance to TL but I don't think they finished this further in.

I like the grey squares better than the bricks. It seems more futuristic to me, simpler and clean.

• Future Indy Castmember

I was thinking the other day about Fantasmic!. Since a lot of people were talking about making some WoC style fountains to put into Fantasmic (which I would like to see to give the fountains more life), would it be possible to install these in another upgrade of the show?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The lights don't have to be on, but they could enhance the show.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the
    MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by The Forbidden Eye View Post
    I was thinking the other day about Fantasmic!. Since a lot of people were talking about making some WoC style fountains to put into Fantasmic (which I would like to see to give the fountains more life), would it be possible to install these in another upgrade of the show?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The lights don't have to be on, but they could enhance the show.
    Don't see why not...

• Senior Minion

Didn't they upgrade the sound on F! about two years ago?
    The Mickey audience is not made up of people; it has no racial, national, political, religious or social differences or affiliations; the Mickey audience is made up of parts of people, of that deathless, precious, ageless, absolutely primitive remnant of something in every world-wracked human being which makes us play with children’s toys and laugh without self-consciousness at silly things, and sing in bathtubs, and dream and believe that our babies are uniquely beautiful. You know…the Mickey in us.
    -Walt Disney

• Banned User

Fantasmic isn't about the fountains, so it shouldn't get WoC fountains. The two need to stay distinct and trying to add similarities doesn't help.

Besides, adding those lights are pointless with the 3 preexisting light towers for the show. And you would have to make the compartments for the speaker systems much bigger then they are now and much more thematically intrusive.

• Fantasmic! Fanatic

What would be the purpose of adding those lights or speakers?? Fantasmic! has the same brand and line/series of speakers their just from 07 or 08 (I think). The lights are also the same I think. The lights and sound systems are only a few years old. Basically the light/sound tower type design is the same for Fantasmic but Fan!'s is WAY bigger and has a lot more lights.

• Future Indy Castmember

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasmanatic View Post
    What would be the purpose of adding those lights or speakers?? Fantasmic! has the same brand and line/series of speakers their just from 07 or 08 (I think). The lights are also the same I think. The lights and sound systems are only a few years old. Basically the light/sound tower type design is the same for Fantasmic but Fan!'s is WAY bigger and has a lot more lights.
    I would thought it'd be a nice upgrade. Just a thought I had that I knew wouldn't be agreed upon.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the
    MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

• is too darn hot.

Quote Originally Posted by The Forbidden Eye View Post
    I would thought it'd be a nice upgrade. Just a thought I had that I knew wouldn't be agreed upon.
    How woud it be an upgrade to have fewer lights?
    The Right Honorable Count Boogie Bonz of Random, at your service.

On Track for Weight Loss!