Page 99 of 262 FirstFirst ... 49748996979899100101102109124149199 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 3918

• i am JOSHUA hear me roar!

Re: Disneyland Resort Project Tracker II

Quote Originally Posted by Monorailorange33 View Post
    Aladdin’s Oasis Dinner Show at Yesterland

There it is... same name just took out "Dinner show"
    i was actually just reading that lol now i just wanna know why the heck they arent using that space!
    Quote Originally Posted by williamtheking View Post

DapperJoshua: when he reaches the pearly gates, he will be greeted by Jesus, who will say “OH! Hi there bestie!”
    Wake up in the morning feeling like Dapperjosh, I got Mickey ears, Im out the door! Im gonna hit this park! Before i leave, brush my teeth, with a bottle of crest!
    Im talking, Get a fast pass for pooh, *Pooh*, Space Mnt. is a long wait too, *too*, Gonna take an hour just to get through, *through*
    Yeah.. Thunder Mnt. aint that long, *long*, dapper dan's still singing that song, *song*, Hope the wait time isn't loooooooong!
    -- that's my disney re-make of it.
    TUMBLR TWITTER Followww

• Also cute and fluffy!

Quote Originally Posted by SidVicious View Post
    I wanted to ask this too.

Is there anything planned for that area? Is it too small to consider some type of attraction, a dark ride?
    Maybe if they build a small dark ride on two levels, it would work...An Aladdin dark ride. That would fit Adventureland and it would be pretty cool
    "Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world."
    Walt Disney

Thanks for everything, Walt!

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good."

Follow me on twitter! - pj_campbell

• i am JOSHUA hear me roar!

I wanted to ask this too.

Is there anything planned for that area? Is it too small to consider some type of attraction, a dark ride?
    im sure theyd be able to fit that flying carpet thing in there...id be ok if it was just a nice little sitting area with benches or maybe even another tiki bar thingy
    Quote Originally Posted by williamtheking View Post

DapperJoshua: when he reaches the pearly gates, he will be greeted by Jesus, who will say “OH! Hi there bestie!”
    Wake up in the morning feeling like Dapperjosh, I got Mickey ears, Im out the door! Im gonna hit this park! Before i leave, brush my teeth, with a bottle of crest!
    Im talking, Get a fast pass for pooh, *Pooh*, Space Mnt. is a long wait too, *too*, Gonna take an hour just to get through, *through*
    Yeah.. Thunder Mnt. aint that long, *long*, dapper dan's still singing that song, *song*, Hope the wait time isn't loooooooong!
    -- that's my disney re-make of it.
    TUMBLR TWITTER Followww

• Armchair Imagineer-er.

Quote Originally Posted by DapperJoshua View Post
    im sure theyd be able to fit that flying carpet thing in there...id be ok if it was just a nice little sitting area with benches or maybe even another tiki bar thingy
    That would make 3 same rides at DL!! Dumbo, Astro orbitter, alladin? Dark ride please!!
    @Monorailorange

Quote Originally Posted by pj_campbell View Post
    Maybe if they build a small dark ride on two levels, it would work...An Aladdin dark ride. That would fit Adventureland and it would be pretty cool
    I love this. I'm sure they can extend a little towards the JC river.
    I picture the flying carpets in a dark ride, similar to Peter Pan.

• Minion

Does anyone know what the Aladin oasis thing is being used for now since they arent doing any shows in there
    I remember about a month a ago someone tweeted it was being used as a CM break area along with a photo...I'm trying to dig it up

• Banned User

I love this. I'm sure they can extend a little towards the JC river.

I picture the flying carpets in a dark ride, similar to Peter Pan.
    All due respect, but no thank you. Adventureland doesn't need another character based ride. Indiana Jones fits, but that's somewhat realistic. I still wish they'd bring back the Swiss Family Robinson's to the treehouse, and who knows, if Disney ends up remaking the movie (as it was talked about on Blue Sky Disney's blog), then that's the possibility of seeing them come back.
    Aladdin, in my opinion, would bring something cheesy to Adventureland. It'd be like bringing in WDW's Tiki room. it would kind of ruin the land in general.

• soon i will grow up

Quote Originally Posted by MainStreetJake View Post
    All due respect, but no thank you. Adventureland doesn't need another character based ride. Indiana Jones fits, but that's somewhat realistic. I still wish they'd bring back the Swiss Family Robinson's to the treehouse, and who knows, if Disney ends up remaking the movie (as it was talked about on Blue Sky Disney's blog), then that's the possibility of seeing them come back.
    Aladdin, in my opinion, would bring something cheesy to Adventureland. It'd be like bringing in WDW's Tiki room. it would kind of ruin the land in general.
    Totally have to disagree with you there. Tarzan Treehouse is way better than the Swiss Family Robinson. Not everything from the past was brilliant and needs to come back. Some stuff should stay in yesterdayland. It worked back then and I'm glad Walt built it, but lot's of today's crowd knows Tarzan a hell of a lot more than the Swiss Family. Especially the kids that watch it on DVD every other day.

• Also cute and fluffy!

I'm not sure how Aladdin would be cheesy if they added it to Adventureland...Aladdin is one of the most adventurous movies Disney has. Its the only part of the park I think an Aladdin darkride would actually fit. I think it would be really cool. I mean, it could be a ride where your trying to escape from inside the Cave of Wonders before your trapped. It would be really fun.
    "Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world."
    Walt Disney

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good."

• Minion

Adventureland needs to be redone. Keep Jungle Cruise and Indy where they are, rework the whole rest of the land. It's is a bottleneck and there is not a lot of room.

• Banned User

... i just wanna know why the heck they arent using that space!
    The Oasis is being used quite often for the private parties. They have been doing this even before 2000. The Oasis usually serves as a place for live entertainment and doubles as a bar. The area is ideal for the 21 & over crowd because the entrance makes it easy for the security staff to card attendees. The rest of Adventureland is usually open as a family area and Bengal BBQ is usually used for food & beverage distribution.

Quote Originally Posted by MainStreetJake View Post
    I don't see how it would 'ruin' the land but ok.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stoan View Post
    Totally have to disagree with you there. Tarzan Treehouse is way better than the Swiss Family Robinson. Not everything from the past was brilliant and needs to come back. Some stuff should stay in yesterdayland. It worked back then and I'm glad Walt built it, but lot's of today's crowd knows Tarzan a hell of a lot more than the Swiss Family. Especially the kids that watch it on DVD every other day.
    That's what I'm saying though, if they re make Swiss Family Robinson, and it becomes a hit, why not revive it? It's just something that would be new and fresh.
    Quote Originally Posted by disneyland255 View Post
    Adventureland needs to be redone. Keep Jungle Cruise and Indy where they are, rework the whole rest of the land. It's is a bottleneck and there is not a lot of room.
    Agreed. Adventureland is really tight walking on busy days, but google photos of India, and Asia, and it's tight walking too. I'd take a guess and say that that's part of the Adventureland experience!

• Banned User

I don't see how it would 'ruin' the land but ok.
    I'm siding with SidVicious in this case. Alladin is one of the few examples of a character or movie based attraction that does fit in well in another land besides Fantasyland or Toontown. As long as the "Oasis" theme is encorporated into any new Alladin attraction then the overall theme of Adventureland would not be hindered by it.

• Also cute and fluffy!

Quote Originally Posted by WestsideCM99 View Post
    I'm siding with SidVicious in this case. Alladin is one of the few examples of a character or movie based attraction that does fit in well in another land besides Fantasyland or Toontown. As long as the "Oasis" theme is encorporated into any new Alladin attraction then the overall theme of Adventureland would not be hindered by it.
    I agree. Like I said, a ride based in the cave of wonders would fit really well in Adventureland I think. It would fit really well. I also think they do need to fix the area a bit because it really is quite bottle necked in Adventureland. If they could expand it somehow that would be great
    Walt Disney