So I got back on Sunday from my first trip to Disneyland.... and what an experience! It was very different from what I'm used to with DisneyWorld, Magic Kingdom is very small but has a very historic feel to it. Some of the rides are much better then the west coaster also, like the new Space Mountain, Pirates of the Caribbean, and Big Thunder.... I also really enjoyed the Nightmare overlay of Haunted Mansion, so much that I did it twice. And the Indiana Jones adventure (when it was working) was great. As much as people aren't crazy with ToT, I enjoyed the differences in special effects, my favorite being the lights flashing in the elevator car so you can see the floors whiz by. But sorry, the que line for the WDW version is MUCH better. And the stay at the GCH was great, they upgraded us to a park view room which was a pleasant surprise, so we had a nice view of Grizzly River Run and could see the fireworks from the balcony. The one downside though was the crowds!!! I think it was a mix of that with the narrow walkways that made me feel a bit claustrophobic.... granted we were there for a long weekend but even on Monday and Tuesday it was busy. The one thing that I didn't understand was the room key thing. At DisneyWorld your room key does everything, room access, charging privileges, and your ticket. But at check in they gave us three different things to carry around, and the charging privilege wasn't even a card it was a slip of paper! Ahhh well.... overall it was a good time with the pros far outweighing the cons.