Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: What Do You Use To Carry Things Around The Parks?

When I go alone I just use pockets. When I have my family with me, and if it's a day when the weather will go from hot to cold, I'll fill a jansport backpack with sweatshirts.

Purse, shoulder bag, or backpack, usually.

• MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Always watching...

Count me in the small backpack group. This way I can carry a bottle of water, my wallet, camera, suntan lotion, and assorted other stuff I can't seem to go a day without. I usually use the same backpack every time I go, and other than my wallet, I just leave everything in there until the next trip.

When I know that I'm going to be at Disneyland for the whole day is when I bring a backpack but when I just go for a few hours I just use my pockets. I don't see the use of bringing a backpack when I'm only going to be there for a few hours.

• Old Timer

I hate carrying purses, but I can rarely get away without one. So I carry the smallest one I can and then end up overstuffing it. Or I carry a big one and end up bringing everything except the kitchen sink. Whatever I use I end up with a sore wrist. AAckkk!

• "Always On The Move..."

Normally, I take my CamelBak. Fill it with water and ice so I have ice water all day, and the backpack part is just enough to put my camera and small things I may purchase in.
    Quote Originally Posted by migo View Post
    I poop with joy!
    Best Quote...EVER!!!

Member of the Black Cat Owners Association #6

• Yes, that is my real name

The Far Northern, California, United States
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AlohaStitch View Post
    Normally, I take my CamelBak. Fill it with water and ice so I have ice water all day, and the backpack part is just enough to put my camera and small things I may purchase in.
    I love camelbaks normally, but I do at Disneyland with the string backpacks, I can wrap it around my wrist while on a ride, and straps on the CB you can't really do that. I love to use mine for hiking and snowboarding though!! Those were one of the best inventions!!!
    Yaye!

• aka the scorpion eater!

I use a string backpack... its easy, efficient, and carries everything... The one that I wore to the Micechat 5th anniversary even has a nickname... I call it my "trance bag" since I used to go out on weekend nights to EDM parties and have always held glowsticks, shiny things, water, etc in there... so yeah, I pretty much take my "trance bag" to the parks for the same reason, only I dont carry glowsticks, rave lights, or other shiny stuff in it when going to Disneyland...

Its mostly just my essentials like lip balm, axe spray, sunglasses, my chromadepth glasses for a unique twist on the dark rides, park maps, water, granola bars, keys, pins, aleve in case I get a headache, gas x in case I eat too much, oh yeah and candy, other miscellaneous sweets, 5 hour energy shots or in the case of this last trip those 7 hour energy shots, a sweater, and maybe a snuggie if the temperature gets too cold at night and im sitting somewhere for an extended period of time! Yes, I can literally carry all that in there
    Add me... I dont bite LOL!
    http://tamasurvivor.tumblr.com/

http://www.youtube.com/tamasurvivor
    http://www.facebook.com/TAMAsurvivor

Commence Dragulation... Dragulation complete!!

Blog Entries

Yeah I was surprised how much I can put in mine too!! But seriously, is Axe Spray really a necessity
    Yaye!

• Dumbo Love driving me mad

I use a highly organized purse, organized specifically for a day at Disneyland. Plus, I rent a locker on Main Street. I incorporate trips to the locker with a ride on one of Main Street's transportations. Also, going to the locker is always a good excuse for popping into Blue Bonnet Bakery for a chocolate chocolate chip muffin.

• aka the scorpion eater!

Quote Originally Posted by phi1215 View Post
    Yeah I was surprised how much I can put in mine too!! But seriously, is Axe Spray really a necessity
    It is if you get sprayed by the stink bug in Its Tough To Be A Bug... LOL! On a serious note, its nice to have just in case you ever need it... you never know when you may want a refresh after being out in the hot sun and all muggy all day!
    Add me... I dont bite LOL!
    http://tamasurvivor.tumblr.com/

http://www.youtube.com/tamasurvivor
    http://www.facebook.com/TAMAsurvivor

Commence Dragulation... Dragulation complete!!

•   
    • RCMC: Java Junkie

Quote Originally Posted by tamasurvivor View Post
    It is if you get sprayed by the stink bug in Its Tough To Be A Bug... LOL! On a serious note, its nice to have just in case you ever need it... you never know when you may want a refresh after being out in the hot sun and all muggy all day!
    Thank you all women do actually appreciate that. Besides women carry around what is called body refresher sprays. I know I carry around Victoria Secrets love spell when I'm at the park. It can never hurt to want to smell nice.

Blog Entries

I would say it would come on handy when boarding the Matterhorn, yes? I think I was momentarily jealous that I had not thought to throw a bottle of Juicy Couture in mine!! But I was surprised I fit 2 bottles of water, a long sleeve shirt, two kids hoodies, 4 beanies and 2 sets of gloves, my camera, phone, wallet, 2 disposable cameras sun block, other incidentals and still room to shove in left over snackage they bought at the stores! I love how small those bags are, and I love the string type straps, I take mine off on a ride and I can wrap it around my wrist. Okay, I just realized I love my bag more then I should!! lol!!
    Yaye!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 1Disneylandfan View Post
    Thank you all women do actually appreciate that. Besides women carry around what is called body refresher sprays. I know I carry around Victoria Secrets love spell when I'm at the park. It can never hurt to want to smell nice.

Ooooh I love Angel, Heavenly, my favorite!!!
    Yaye!

• formerly PretzelSouls!

I usually take a medium sized purse, and then one of those eco-friendly bags they sell at the stores that I put in a locker with a jacket, ect, in it.
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast