Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

• Future Tinkerbell!

Re: What Do You Use To Carry Things Around The Parks?

I bring my huge purse, usually my one that is off-white, but lately I've been bringing my new Tinkerbell purse. Anyway, I find it helpful to carry my jacket, soda, snacks, camera, phone, iPod, wallet, and showtimes guide. A couple of my friends don't bring purses, so I also carry their things, like phone, wallet, sunglasses, and sometimes jackets. It gets heavy, and the huge purse oftentimes gets stuck in the turnstiles, but I find it very useful, and couldn't imagine going to the parks without it!

Nous sommes tous fous ici
    What do ya wanna know? http://formspring.me/littleactress
    I be bloggin' Tumblr

• Sock Puppet

Purse when I bring a camera and stuff, but just pockets sometimes. More in the summer I use just pockets because I don't need to carry a jacket or anything. Just depends :P

• Shredder

Actually I use a man bag... my parents call it a man purse But yeah, it's a plain black leather shoulder bag that's about 10" x 8" which I purchased at Good Will for about $3 with the original "girly" strap taken off. I just grabbed one of my extra $50 Franklin premium black leather 2.5" wide guitar straps and loosened it up to the lowest configuration to make it really low so as not to look so much like a purse that girls have slung over their shoulder and come up near their arm pits

I attached the strap to the bag by using a pair of medium sized safety carabiner hooks to go through through both the guitar strap button holes at the end of the strap and the metal hooks already on the bag intended for the original strap. This way, if I need to remove bag from my person quickly, as I place the strap under my jacket (the Indiana Jones way) rather than over, I can do so on the fly! I've had to remove my bag through the security baggage checks a number of times because it must be off of your person to thoroughly check it for "safety reasons". With the strap on it and with a full load in the bag, it still feels nice and comfortable undoubtedly because of the quality leather and large width of the strap.

I like it, it suits me and my look (hey, we can't all have The Forbidden Eye look that includes a British Mark VII Satchel) so I have no complaints. I purchased it large enough to carry water bottles and larger items but small enough as to not be daunting and bulky when carrying it on attractions when switching ride vehicles and so forth. Plus it has smaller pockets inside that keep my small spray bottle of rubbing alcohol for my glasses (which also comes in handy for spraying down those lovely public toilet seats in the parks) away from my other dry items. Also makes a nice camera and pocket book bag. Plus it zips up to keep everything in there securely, you never know when you might have to go upside down , and preserves the "dryness" of my items.

Everything else (wallet,Ipaq, headphones, etc.) I keep on my person in one of my many pockets.

Current WDI Imagineer: "But we made great attractions like Pirates of the Carribean!!!"
    Cast Member: "No, WED made Pirates of the Caribbean, you guys made things like 'Spare Park' [DCA]"

• ohai

Backpack I got from the Rainforest Cafe in Downtown Disney. It was on sale!

• Wilderness Explorer

Usually my girlfriend carries everything needed in her "purse"
    Purse is in quotes because it's roughly the size of a body bag...
    Other than I carry my wallet, keys, cell phone, and compact camera in my pockets.
    I only bring my backpack if we're planning on bringing a lot of snacks and waters... if we bring too much stuff my girlfriend's bag will get too heavy, so I've gotten light the load a bit.

• Disney Fan & Musician

Cool to know what other MCers use! For people that carry their cameras in their pockets, how do you keep it from getting wet?
    Follow me on --> Twitter (@soda)

I have the perfect Disneyland purse that I use for DLR only. Holds everything and it not heavy.. Also goes over my shoulder so that my hands are free. And I always pop for a locker. It is just too easy.
    To All Who Come to this Happy Place.... Welcome! Disneyland is Your Land!

• A Not-So-Mad Mini-Hatter

I usually bring a tote bag, because I need to bring a lot of stuff, including but not limited to the following: phone, wallet, camera, water bottle, coat (I don't own sweatshirts for some reason...), map, and some makeup (basically meaning lip gloss).
    And I'd be too scared to just use my pockets anyway, because my phone can't even fit in my pocket.
    blogtwitterdeviantart

psh! hey, you! i make miniature disney hats. wanna see them? click here.

some cool cats:
    - a113 - animekiti4christ - captianeo,atis - ckelef1 - cocoa - dapperjoshua - disneyizz -
    disneylove - the disneylander - *disneyprincess* - disneyroyals411 - dmtnt55 - donald_duck -
    - fangalicious44 - firebolt413 - gummibears_rock - ice101 - incrediboy - itsxxdomoxxkun -
    - junglecruisefan - kablary - kritter -littleactressann - mainstreetjake - mandypandy - mikeskellington -
    - padgerfan - performerinwaiting - ss77 - theoretical - thinkingofdisney11 - wendyinwonderland - williamtheking -

• Disneyland History Lover

I just use my pockets. I don't like hassling with things I'm carrying when I want to get on a ride. Plus when it comes to crowds, carrying something becomes a hassle. If I plan to purchase something in the park, I make sure to do it at the end of the day so that I can just buy it and leave. Heck, last time I almost forgot my umbrella on Buzz. Luckily the CM noticed and brought it to my attention. What I can't put in my pockets I make sure I can attach on my person somewhere, such as my camera. It fits into a camera case that attaches to my belt. Or a sweater... if it's warm during the day I can just tie it around my waist.

• Future theatre actress <3

Where the crypt doors creak and the tombstones quake

I use a small bag just big enough for money and a camera and my phone
    So after 2 full days in a row of walking around disneyland and a four hour practice, I finally understand why my doctor told me to take it easy on my knee I still cant wait to do it again

AEROSMITH FTWW!

• Knows Where His Towel Is

Nothing. I carry my phone in my front left pocket, my wallet in my back right pocket. It balances things out.

INTERGALACTIC WRITER FOR THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY
    HOOPY FROODS:thinkingofdisney11, DisneyIzz, A113, dmtnt55, MikeSkellington, zephr, Incrediboy, JungleCruiseFan, PerformerInWaiting, MainStreetJake, The Disneylander, littleactressann, DapperJoshua, padgerfan, SS77, DisneyLove, GummiBears_Rock, fangalicious44, animekiti4christ, *disneyprincess*, monorailorange33, Colorized, iskategoofy, stevo505, mandypandy, williamtheking, CaptainEO,Atis, firebolt413, cocoa, WendyInWonderland, ICe101, itsxxdomoxxkun, esquivel

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!
    ASK ME ANYTHING! :: FORMSPRING.ME
    FOLLOW MY BLOG: <>

Quote Originally Posted by MatterhornJ View Post
    Cool to know what other MCers use! For people that carry their cameras in their pockets, how do you keep it from getting wet?
    Like others here, I also just use my pockets and don't carry a bag. When I get on a water ride, I wrap my phone and camera up in an easily obtainable, small plastic Disneyland merchandise bag. Voila!

I usually use a Lanyard with a pouch/fastpass holder. My camera/phone I usually keep in my pockets. If I am going on a wet ride, I tried to wrap my electronics under my sweater or plastic from a shopping bag.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234