• Minion

Character Galore

Sorry, no pics today!

Anyway, today was a really nice day at the parks. Disneyland had a constantly light crowd, while DCA had a much larger crowd! We were guessing that it was because of the 2-Fer, but that was just a guess.

At Disneyland, we did Fantasyland and Tomorrowland in the morning. Some interesting observations:
    1. At the end of Casey Jr., we were going FAST! I seriously hadn't ever gone that fast before. I don't know if the driver can control the speed, but if she did, she was hauling it! You may think that maybe there was a line, so she was trying to get back faster, but there were 4 people in line!

2. Autopia had all 4 tracks open today. We were happy because our favorite track, the Green one (well the numbers at the load area are green) was open and we were able to get on!

We then went over to DCA, but nothing too interesting going on over there.

Back to Disneyland where we did the west side of the park. Again, nothing too interesting going on besides a loud, rumbling noise going on in the ROA.

But, to the title of the thread, there were SOOOOOOO many characters out! We were surprised because it was the off-season and not summer! We saw Goofy, Donald, Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, and Daisy in the morning! When the Disneyland Band played in front of the Castle, Mickey, Goofy, Donald, Chip, Dale, Pluto, Pinocchio, Gapetto, Alice, and the Mad Hatter all came out to perform and dance. After the show, they all went to Town Square for meet-and-greets! It was great! Then Mary Poppins, Bert, the White Rabbit, and the Queen of Hearts all came out with the previously mentioned characters! It was incredible! Then in Adventureland, there was Aladdin, Jasmine, and the Genie in the Oasis courtyard. It was so cool and special! Everyone seemed to be having a great time and the characters were really enthusiastic!

Good times.......... good times.............
    Last edited by disneylandfan95; 02-08-2010 at 07:46 PM.

Post Re: Character Galore

Sunday was Rafiki, Lilo, The Penguin (Crap I forget his name) and Pluto at main street. I thought it was weird too!

• Yeah.....

Re: Character Galore

Quote Originally Posted by disneylandfan95 View Post
    Anyway, today was a really nice day at the parks. Disneyland had a constantly light crowd, while DCA had a much larger crowd! We were guessing that it was because of the 2-Fer, but that was just a guess.
    Today was DCA's 9th birthday.

• Queen Elsa

grrr I'm mad I have never seen Daisy ever she is one of the characters that I've been wanting to meet. I haven't seen Genie in a very long time.

Wow, I wish my dd and I could have been there! We've just started collecting autographs. I'm especially interested in getting Daisy's since I'm a big Donald fan! Oh well, hopefully someday.

• Wilderness Explorer

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Potato Head View Post
    Sunday was Rafiki, Lilo, The Penguin (Crap I forget his name) and Pluto at main street. I thought it was weird too!
    Yeah my girlfriend and I were there Sunday. We were really confused. We hadn't seen those characters in ages.

Genie? Man that sounds like a good crowd on Monday.