It's become mythical I must say. It debuted at Disneyland while I was on 2 years of church service so I never got to see it. Finally, I viewed the video at Visions Fantastic and read the write up at Jim Hill and the whole voyage from conception to permanent hiatus after 15 weeks intrigued me.
1. It's much better than I assumed it to be, I was expecting horrific sights but overall much better than I expected.
2. The pixies were by far the weakest aspect to the show, looked too much like a Willow set.
3. The lighting around Main Street looked amazing, to say the least.
4. The music had too many vocals, and weak ones at that, the strong points of the soundtrack were the instrumentals and MSEP suite.
5. The extended show stops looked like a problem, with a mixture of floats (instead of identicals) with short stops, I think many more would have been able to experience the show instead of short sections along Main Street and IASW.
6. Characters in pajamas was a very strange idea.
7. The fiber optics were well done, the projections were not.
8. Disney marketing made peoples expectations too high, it should not have been billed as a MSEP replacement.
9. It looked better than Parade of Dreams (which in my opinion is pretty weak).
10. Disney pulled the plug much too quick and let AP holders dictate their decision.