Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Banned User

Re: Fantasmic! New Ideas for new scenes

I actually like your eye-dea!
    haha sorry, had to add that. Y'know, after you and me disagreeing on things, and just kinda arguing over stuff, I gotta say, I like the Facillier idea being implemented.
    I've gone way blue sky on F! before, but haven't created a thread for it, so I'll just post my ideas here.
    - Bring in a new Ursula barge, with the head being an electric AA, and the tentacles being controlled puppeteer style by 2-3 cast members inside the barge.
    - 3 jungle barges for the jungle scene, and 3 princess barges.
    - Extend the villains scene, and this is going to be VERY blue sky:
    the front of the island would have to be reconstructed again for this to work, and it's just a "for fun" idea but have a second pit, or add to the current, and have a Chernabog AA as high quality as Murphy. Actually, he could come up from behind the cabin (sorry, writing this as I think).
    - update the fountain systems to new jets. Add fountains that can "respond" to Mickey. (He waves his hand left, the fountains follow) and add two butterfly fountains to each side of the front fountain system.
    That's all I've got for now...if I think of more I'll post them.

• Future Indy Castmember

Quote Originally Posted by MainSreetJake View Post
    I actually like your eye-dea!
    haha sorry, had to add that. Y'know, after you and me disagreeing on things, and just kinda arguing over stuff, I gotta say, I like the Facillier idea being implemented.
    I've gone way blue sky on F! before, but haven't created a thread for it, so I'll just post my ideas here.
    - Bring in a new Ursula barge, with the head being an electric AA, and the tentacles being controlled puppeteer style by 2-3 cast members inside the barge.
    - 3 jungle barges for the jungle scene, and 3 princess barges.
    - Extend the villains scene, and this is going to be VERY blue sky:
    the front of the island would have to be reconstructed again for this to work, and it's just a "for fun" idea but have a second pit, or add to the current, and have a Chernabog AA as high quality as Murphy. Actually, he could come up from behind the cabin (sorry, writing this as I think).
    - update the fountain systems to new jets. Add fountains that can "respond" to Mickey. (He waves his hand left, the fountains follow) and add two butterfly fountains to each side of the front fountain system.
    That's all I've got for now...if I think of more I'll post them.
    Those are excellent ideas! As for the 6 barges goes and the new ursula float, the backstage area where the current ones are would have to be extended to make room for them.

And nice pun there with the eye-dea/idea.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the
    MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

add two butterfly fountains to each side of the front fountain system.

I like that idea! they could use it for the princess scene/flower scene.

My idea would to bring someting from Disney world's (OMG i know what you r thinking that show sux, but it's just 1 scene) The scene would be the "Be our guest" and the "under the sea" mist screen part like right after the flower scene or after the pink elephants part. And i know alot but I LOVE Fantasmic! and i day dream about it alot and even draw scenes out... ANYWAYS... they could create an alternative Peter Pan segment on the island instead of using the columbia if its under referbishment they could use this scene they just couldn't use the new croc. OHHHH and also and a new princess to the princess segment.

• Banned User

I rather have Disney divert away from the fountains rather then add more to make it more distinct from World of Color. If you add all of WoC's fountains to Fantasmic, then World of Color loses a major portion of its appeal.

That is true... but i still like the idea

• Don't Mess With The Duck!

Arrow Re: Fantasmic! New Ideas for new scenes

Here are a few ideas I've toyed around with in my head. I'm not entirely sure if they would work or how they would look, but I guess that's the purpose of this thread:

"Elephants" Segment:

Swap the elephants out with playing cards from Alice In Wonderland. Have the Queen scream something like, "OFF WITH HIS HEAD", or "OFF WITH THE MOUSE'S HEAD!"

New Segment:

The water mill would be turned into an large spinning wheel. The needle part would be installed underground and then come up during the show. The water screens would show the scene where Aurora heads towards the spinning wheel in a hypnotic state. Also, off in the forested area of Tom Sawyer's Island three bright lights (red, green, and blue) resembling Flora, Fauna, and Merrywhether would be shown trying to get to Aurora.

New Fantasmic! Shows Overseas:

If newer versions of Fantasmic! were to be built for Hong Kong or Shanghai I would change Maleficent out with Ursula, Jafar, or Madam Mim. (Ursula would rise out of the water as the water begins to bubble and boil. Jafar would change into his snake formation as found in Aladdin. Madam Mim would have a "Wizard's duel" with Mickey.)

I'll post more ideas later.

- Q4D

• Faerie Godmother

I had a dream a while back that they updated Fantasmic! with new scenes and characters. One of the changes was that Mickey got to call in more protagonists to help him fight the villains. One of them was Alice, who ate a mushroom to grow huge, and then a giant Alice balloon inflated up out of the stage and stomped on Chernabog's demons.

Also, there was a Chernabog AA.

It was a pretty cool dream.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Quacky4Donald View Post

"Elephants" Segment:

Swap the elephants out with playing cards from Alice In Wonderland. Have the Queen scream something like, "OFF WITH HIS HEAD", or "OFF WITH THE MOUSE'S HEAD!"

I like this! You could have the mouse floating on the mist screens back and forth, right at about the water's height.
    New Segment:
    The water mill would be turned into an large spinning wheel. The needle part would be installed underground and then come up during the show. The water screens would show the scene where Aurora heads towards the spinning wheel in a hypnotic state. Also, off in the forested area of Tom Sawyer's Island three bright lights (red, green, and blue) resembling Flora, Fauna, and Merrywhether would be shown trying to get to Aurora.

Oooooohhh....this would be a really nice touch!!! I like this idea A LOT!

New Fantasmic! Shows Overseas:
    If newer versions of Fantasmic! were to be built for Hong Kong or Shanghai I would change Maleficent out with Ursula, Jafar, or Madam Mim. (Ursula would rise out of the water as the water begins to bubble and boil. Jafar would change into his snake formation as found in Aladdin. Madam Mim would have a "Wizard's duel" with Mickey.)

I'll post more ideas later.

- Q4D
    Yea, change the villain finale out for sure. Maybe France have a big Chernabog AA, and then for Tokyo, Ursula, and then I'm not sure about Hong Kong...maybe stick with Maleficent.

• Addicted to Disney

That would be scary almost if the Mickey head came alive at the end of WOC.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12