Disneyland Examiner - feelin' the love

I just wanted to thank everyone who took the time to read my article on the 5 year anniversary celebration -- it was only my 3rd article since starting my new job as the LA Disneyland Examiner and it was great to see that people enjoyed it.

MiceChat is such a supportive family - as almost everyone who commented on my article confirms! - and I wanted to shed some light on the great group of people I have found on these forums. Thanks everyone!

I'm writing more and more articles every week (sometimes every DAY!) and, although I sometimes can't beat Dusty and Al to the punch, they're full of great Disneyland news and info!

For anyone who wants to follow my articles, you can find me at: LA Disneyland Examiner and even subscribe to my RSS feed to stay up-to-date on Disney news, reviews, local stuff, etc... Like I said, sometimes I can't beat Dusty and Al to the punch, but what can I say, what better job is there than writing about Disneyland??
    ~CurlyFry~

• MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Always watching...

Re: Disneyland Examiner - feelin' the love

Thanks for the kind words and article you wrote! MiceChat is like a big supportive family (yes, with all the crazy family members included ), and it's nice to see others recognize this too.

I look forward to reading more of your articles. Keep up the good work!

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

You wrote that?? Wow, thats wonderful!! Thank you for giving us some extra press time love! Its great to have you as a member of our community! I look forward to seeing more of your work, and to meeting you since apparently I somehow missed being introduced to you at the anniversary! Next time!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Support MC - Go GOLD!

very nice article!
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

VillainsFan, Peguinsoda and DL Freak:

Thank you all for your comments, I really appreciate them since I'm just getting started with my new post! Next "BIG" one will be the Gumball Rally -- can't wait!
    ~CurlyFry~

• Banned User

Great article! And you're right, what better job is there than writing about Disney? I want to write for the company someday.

Hey Everyone, I have a new article up about the Captain EO Premiere. I'll be posting updates today as well, but just thought I'd share.
    ~CurlyFry~