Red Face Love a week late

Due to my lovely significant other's obligation to work on Valentines Day I had to delay my gift of a 3-Day weekend @ the DLR another week. I read many previous blogs and posts which proclaimed the inevatable "crowdeness" proclimation this past V-Day weekend. I am rolling the dice that this coming weekend will be optimistacally low volume.

Is it possible that visitied the park per this weekend via 2008-2007 can confirm my propitious anticipation????? I assume '08/'07 experiences can still be held relevant?

Help, and any other tips of advice in how to make this trip exceed expectations in the eyes of my exquisite counterpart would greatly be of assistance!

Re: Love a week late

I'm going this next weekend too! Hopefully it's not too crowded but when I called for reservations at the Blue Bayou for Saturday and One week ago they still had 6 times open during Lunch time. So maybe it won't be so bad.

Hopefully that is a promising premonition

Also, to note... up until this week there was Rain predicted for Saturday and Sunday, now it's just sprinkles on Sunday but since the skies will look overcast hopefully the locals will stay home. I think that not all the APs are allowed this weekend too so that should cut down on the crowds. I'm knocking on wood for both of us!

• Miss Teen Fresno of RCMC

well i think the crowds would be on the lower side.

as for advice? umm...i'm little short handed on advice. i think i drained out all my love for today maybe i can think of something tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleCruiseFan View Post
    You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post

• DLR Cast Member

If you want to eat at Blue Bayou and get a good table, make a reservation for 11:30 am (first available, 11:40 or 11:50 if 11:30 is booked) , show up at 11:20 and request a waterside table.

• Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by TCadillac View Post
    Due to my lovely significant other's obligation to work on Valentines Day I had to delay my gift of a 3-Day weekend @ the DLR another week. I read many previous blogs and posts which proclaimed the inevatable "crowdeness" proclimation this past V-Day weekend. I am rolling the dice that this coming weekend will be optimistacally low volume.

Is it possible that visitied the park per this weekend via 2008-2007 can confirm my propitious anticipation????? I assume '08/'07 experiences can still be held relevant?

Help, and any other tips of advice in how to make this trip exceed expectations in the eyes of my exquisite counterpart would greatly be of assistance!
    I think you will find the park considerably less festive than the holiday week.

By the way did you say..."Propitious" = presenting favorable circumstances; likely to result in or show signs of success; "propitious omens"; "propitious gales speeded us along"; Just doin' my part.
    Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
    Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

• Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy Jim View Post
    If you want to eat at Blue Bayou and get a good table, make a reservation for 11:30 am (first available, 11:40 or 11:50 if 11:30 is booked) , show up at 11:20 and request a waterside table.
    Or you could try for 11:11, or 11:18 or maybe show up at 11:23, or maybe 11:24? (sorry)
    Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
    Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/