View Poll Results: What kind of Dsneyland Visitor are You?

Voters
182. You may not vote on this poll
  • Entertainment Guest

20 10.99%
  • Attraction Guest

55 30.22%
  • Character Guest

3 1.65%
  • All Around Guest

94 51.65%
  • Theme Guest

72 39.56%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

• Future Indy Castmember

What kind of Disneyland Vistor are you?

I thought it would be fun to do a poll to see how many people experince Disneyland in one way or another.

Read the description of each before voting.

The Entertainment Guest: You are the guest who loves Theme Park Entertainment to the fullest! You're willling to wait for hours for a parade, fireworks or other spectaculars.

The Character Guest: You are the guet that loves meeting characters! From waiting in line for Mickey at Town Square to waiting in line for Tinker Bell in Pixie Hollow, you're willing to meet as much characters as possible.

The Attraction Guest: You are the guest that loves rides! Wether it's big or small, you're willing to wait hours for you're favorite ride.

The Theme Guest: You are the Guest that loves the surroundings. You look at all the details put in to Disneylands themed lands. You also look at the details of each rides queue.

The All-Around Guest: You are the Guest that loves to do everything! You try to fit everything into one day or spread them out for a longer visit period.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the
    MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

• Miss Teen Fresno of RCMC

Re: What kind of Disneyland Vistor are you?

well according to my last trip, i'm the attraction guest

we didn't meet much characters; lines were too long for us
    we never waited more than 15 minutes for a show of some sort to start
    and basically we were just trying to ride as much as we could haha

but next time i'm gonna try to meet some more characters, and go into pixie hollow this time
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleCruiseFan View Post
    You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Unnatural and dreadful

Theme guest. Looking at details is nice, and I will linger in rides like Haunted Mansion, the Pirates area, or the backwoods of Frontierland, the Big Thunder queue...looking at things, soaking up the atmosphere, taking photos of obscure bits of theming/scenery.

I am just as happy riding something as I am sitting in the Tiki Room garden in Adventureland, or looking at the random items placed on the walls/in displays in stores, that can be quite rewarding, I always manage to see new things each trip somehow when I do such.

• Thread Killer

The majority of the things I do are attractions, but I do love some shows, I absolutely love the environment, and I'll visit a character every once in a blue moon. :3 So, for the most part, I suppose I'm all-around.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Super Duper!

Going by this list, I'm an Entertainment, Attraction, and Theme guest. I don't care too much about meeting the characters, though I do believe they are an essential part of the Disneyland experience. It just wouldn't be the same without their presence.

• =)

I voted for attraction and theme. With each visit in the park, my priorities shift slightly away from attractions and a little more toward overall thematic experience, since I'm no longer that kid who only got to go once every few years and thus needed to ride all the favorites as many times as possible.

EDIT: I do like some of the entertainment opportunities, but it's not a big priority for me overall. And the characters do very little for me personally. I know they're very meaningful for a lot of folks, so I wouldn't want to get rid of them, but they're not my cup of tea.

•   
    • RCMC: Java Junkie

I go mostly for the rides & entertainment. I love the characters when I see them but I won't wait in line for them, although I do appreciate them because the park wouldn't be the same without them.

• Only the Lonely

Blog Entries

I'm an all around guest..I love everything about the park..wheather waiting in line for 30 mins or taking pics with costume and face characters..I love it all!!
    "Your dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." Walt Disney

[

• Pirate

I'm an all around guest. I love everything that goes into the whole experience of the Parks. More so in Disneyland than DCA for obvious reasons. But nothing's more fun than sitting on a bench somewhere just soaking up the atmosphere and people watching. I think it all boils down to the details. On attractions, entertainment, characters and themeing. It amazes me when you look at a minute detail that most people don't even recognize and think someone spent some time on this thinking how it should be.

• Lowering Expectations

Quote Originally Posted by Datameister View Post
    With each visit in the park, my priorities shift slightly away from attractions and a little more toward overall thematic experience, since I'm no longer that kid who only got to go once every few years and thus needed to ride all the favorites as many times as possible.
    Same here. Most of my friends are attraction guests, so I do that when I'm around them. Sometimes I'll venture into the parks solo, especially when Andy asks me to take pictures for his Dateline Disneyland article, in which case I am in "theme guest" mode.

I'm willing to be an entertainment guest whenever there's something worth watching. I went into entertainment guest mode when Tiana's Showboat Jubilee was playing, and I'll revert to it again when World of Color makes its debut.

Disney characters scare me.
    Follow news-savvy @DLtoday on Twitter by clicking on the banner below:

• formerly PretzelSouls!

I'm definitely an attraction guest, but I also enjoy looking at the details. Although, I doubt I'd be willing to wait hours for any attraction. This wasn't on the options, but I'm a people-watching guest too.
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

• "The Musical Quil"

I enjoy spending my day just soaking up the attmosphere from land to land. Disney does a great job of making you feel as though you've left the real world & all your troubles are gone. (As is the point)
    DJ JARVICIOUS
    Salt Lake City, UT
    Electro | Hip-Hop | Top 40 | Funky
    www.Facebook.com/DJJarvicious
    www.SoundCloud.com/DJJarvicious
    Instagram / Twitter: @DJJARVICIOUS

• Banned User

I don't care much for the characters. Well, they're nice to see wandering around, but I don't make time to see them. I prefer to enjoy the details, rides, and shows like Fantasmic! when I make a trip.

• is poppin' tags

I'm an attraction guest, but theme is also very important to me. While waiting in line for all those attractions, you gotta have something fun/interesting to look at. I don't really get jazzed about parades and such, but I'm a sucker for fireworks and snoap!
    For those of you that are curious about my wedding:
    http://www.rocknrollbride.com/2011/0...heather-tyler/

• in the Golden Afternoon

I think I'm kinda a mixture of it all, not so much the Character Guest- I would love to be, but I find it awkward interacting.

While I love the entertainment and attractions, theme is what separates Disneyland from everything else. Theme is probably the most important aspect of a theme park, IMO.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast