According tohttp://disneylandscoop.blogspot.com/2008/09/current-ride-closuresrefurbishments.html this is what is closed his weekDisneyland
Disney's California Adventure
- Magic Eye Theater / Honey, I Shrunk the Audience – closed now to make room for the return of Captain EO sometime in February.
- Rivers of America – closed now through May 6 for major refurbishment. This also closes all attractions requiring use of the river: Sailing Ship Columbia, Pirate's Lair on Tom Sawyer Island and Davy Crockett Explorer Canoes, Mark Twain Riverboat (closed until May 14), as well as the Fantasmic! nighttime show (closed until May 27).
- Tomorrowland Terrace – closed now through July 2 for refurbishment. The Jedi Training Academy show will be offered while the restaurant is closed.
- Matterhorn Bobsleds – closed now through March 11 for refurbishment. The attraction will close again April 12-16 and April 19-23 for additional work.
- Little Red Wagon (Corn Dog Wagon) – closed now through May 4 for refurbishment.
- Tiki Room Juice Bar – closed February 9–11 for refurbishment.
- Disneyland Monorail – closed April 19 & 20 for refurbishment.
- Disney Showcase – closed April 20 & 21 for refurbishment.
- Disney Showcase Annex – closed April 26 & 27 for refurbishment.
- Newsstand – closed April 26 through May 20 for refurbishment.
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad – closed April 26 through May 16 for refurbishment.
- King Arthur Carrousel – closed May 8 through 10 for refurbishment.
- Golden Zephyr – closed February 16 through April 2 for refurbishment.
- S. S. Rustworthy – closed February 23 & 24 for refurbishment.
- Award Weiners – closed now through April 18.
- It's Tough to be a Bug – closed March 8, for one day only.
- Princess Dot Puddle Park – closed April 12–16 and April 19–23 for refurbishment.
- Redwood Creek Challenge Trail – closed April 12 through May 20 for refurbishment.Construction-related closures:
Note: Refurbishment schedules are estimates only. All information is subject to change without notice. To get the most recent updates, call Disneyland at (714) 781-7290.
- The Vineyard Room – closed. No announcement has been made about a potential replacement for this restaurant, though work to expand the venue is reportedly part of the refurbishment that has the Golden Vine Trattoria closed through April 26th.
- Golden Dreams – closed. The building that once house this film-based attraction has been demolished, and will eventually be replaced with the new Little Mermaid ride.
- Burger Invasion – closed. No announcement has been made about a potential replacement for this former McDonald's location, but an employee publication lists May 24, 2011 as the return date.
- Paradise Pier Lagoon – work continues on the World of Color installation.
- Golden State Amphitheater – area closed for construction of new viewing area for Disney's World of Color water show. The area is now scheduled to reopen in Spring 2010.
- Corn Dog Castle – closed due to construction in the area. An employee publication lists March 24, 2011 as its return date. During the renovation, corn dogs are available at Bountiful Valley Farmer's Market.
- Souvenir 66 – closed due to construction in the area. An employee publication lists March 24, 2011 as its return date, and "Seaside Souvenirs" as the new name of the store.
- Orange Stinger – closed through April 28 for refurbishment and renovation into the Silly Symphonies Swings.
- Golden Vine Trattoria – closed through April 26.
- Tower of Terror Fastpass – not offered April 10 through August 15 due to construction of the connector between Bug's Land and Tower of Terror.
- Bug's Land / Tower of Terror connector – the temporary connector path will be closed April 19 through August 15 to allow construction of a more permanent route between the two lands.