• Addicted to Disney

Hollywoodland AA show Idea

After reading AGD's recent thread, I came up with an idea for another AA show. It would go where muppets presently is. This wouldn't have a revolving theater though. It would be more like Country Bears. It also would be kind of like Animazement because it features random musical numbers from lots of movies. All of the movies weren't around in the 30s, but they all could have been something Walt would've worked on, so I think it fits with the land. After all, the reason the movies of the 90s were so popular were because they were most like Walt's. The show would begin, and your host Mickey Mouse, appears on the stage. He tells you no flash photography, yada yada yada. Then the first musical number, the Circle of Life. All the animatronic animals would be running around the stage and singing.
    Then, it would continue on through various musical numbers. The grand finale would be "When you Wish Upon a Star." Then Mickey would come back up and say"Thank you for coming to see the show. See you next time." Then he does his classic laugh as you all walk out.

Re: Hollywoodland AA show Idea

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyManiac View Post
    After reading AGD's recent thread, I came up with an idea for another AA show. It would go where muppets presently is. This wouldn't have a revolving theater though. It would be more like Country Bears. It also would be kind of like Animazement because it features random musical numbers from lots of movies. All of the movies weren't around in the 30s, but they all could have been something Walt would've worked on, so I think it fits with the land. After all, the reason the movies of the 90s were so popular were because they were most like Walt's. The show would begin, and your host Mickey Mouse, appears on the stage. He tells you no flash photography, yada yada yada. Then the first musical number, the Circle of Life. All the animatronic animals would be running around the stage and singing.
    Then, it would continue on through various musical numbers. The grand finale would be "When you Wish Upon a Star." Then Mickey would come back up and say"Thank you for coming to see the show. See you next time." Then he does his classic laugh as you all walk out.
    That laugh could creep me out! AAs don't run... This would be massively expensive.... Has no thematic cohesion.... Definitely something Walt would not have worked on....Sorry
    Armchair Imagineering!:

The Grand Cinema Journey? (Name ideas welcome)

Concept Map! (Thread to follow)
    Grizzly Peak Mining District

• Minion

I'd have to agree with MistaDee with this one. There is no thematic cohesion in Hollywoodland. The musical numbers don't match the theme of the land (1920s-1930s Hollywood). I appreciate the effort and thought though!

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Sounds like a revamp of Mickey Mouse Revue. Interesting.