• Mischievous Mouse

Prefered seating for FW show

I saw those rows of benches just north of the hub... VIP seating (or something like that) set up prior to the FW shows...

What hoyty-toyty group gets those seats?

"We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."

-Walt Disney

• Sock Puppet

Re: Prefered seating for FW show

what's FW?

• Love HD videos!

20 to 35 mins from Disneyland, Knotts, Universal, Raging water

Fireworks
    My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
    http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

• show'em yer larboard side

I believe those benches are for VIPs of the resort. I think VIPs include Club 33 members, people who paid for a VIP tour, etc. I always thought their premium viewing was on the Main Street Train Station platform, though. Sorry, I just realized that I'm no help at all.

"No fear have ye of evil curses, says you? Properly warned ye be, says I. Who knows when that evil curse will strike the greedy beholders of this bewitched treasure?"

DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES

"Perhaps ye knows too much. Ye've seen the cursed treasure, ye know where it be hidden. Now, proceed at yer own risk. These be the last friendly words ye'll hear. Ye may not survive to pass this way again."

• Sock Puppet

Thank you asianbma.

As to the question, I imagine it's like the F! VIP seating where you ask at the front of the park (City Hall maybe) and pay an extra 25 to 50 bucks (I've heard both prices floating around from thread to thread) and voila, easy sitting. Still, I have heard you have to get there early since it's not as though you have a saved seat, you still have to fight for your VIP seat (at least in F!, that's the case).

• Mischievous Mouse

Quote Originally Posted by asianbma View Post
    Fireworks
    Yes, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by matterhornlove31 View Post
    what's FW?
    thanks asianbma..again.

Thank you asianbma.

As to the question, I imagine it's like the F! VIP seating where you ask at the front of the park (City Hall maybe) and pay an extra 25 to 50 bucks (I've heard both prices floating around from thread to thread) and voila, easy sitting. Still, I have heard you have to get there early since it's not as though you have a saved seat, you still have to fight for your VIP seat (at least in F!, that's the case).
    makes cents... er.. dollars I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by DLmeg33 View Post
    I believe those benches are for VIPs of the resort. I think VIPs include Club 33 members, people who paid for a VIP tour, etc. I always thought their premium viewing was on the Main Street Train Station platform, though. Sorry, I just realized that I'm no help at all.
    you just realized you're no help at all... many have know this for a while now...

j/k

"We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."

-Walt Disney

• Banned User

If it's the row of green benches that they bunch up together and rope off before the show then this usually is the priority seating area that you any guest can pay for. I believe that the super V.I.P. guests get the watch from the top of the stairs leading to Main Street station but I'm not 100% sure of that spot anymore.

Thank you asianbma.

NOPE...incorrect. Currently there is no Premium viewing for the fireworks. The viewing section at the train station is for the guests that booked VIP tours. The section in front of the castle has nothing to do with City Hall (i.e. you can't pay for it and they cannot not 'fit you in' if you whine and complain about having a bad experience in the park). In fact, it is usually given out throughout the day at random by different departments in the park (to make magic for the guests). Sometimes, it might be reserved for a Make-a-wish family or a visiting school group, etc.

In short, there's no way to know when or how that section will be used day-to-day...hopefully you'll be lucky enough to have someone tap you on the shoulder and offer it to you.

• meow!

yah ive heard a CM say that the seating in front of the castle are random pple they ask who are visiting the park
    Have a magical day ;]

• Support MC - Go GOLD!

Quote Originally Posted by DLRlifer View Post
    NOPE...incorrect. Currently there is no Premium viewing for the fireworks. The viewing section at the train station is for the guests that booked VIP tours. The section in front of the castle has nothing to do with City Hall (i.e. you can't pay for it and they cannot not 'fit you in' if you whine and complain about having a bad experience in the park). In fact, it is usually given out throughout the day at random by different departments in the park (to make magic for the guests). Sometimes, it might be reserved for a Make-a-wish family or a visiting school group, etc.

In short, there's no way to know when or how that section will be used day-to-day...hopefully you'll be lucky enough to have someone tap you on the shoulder and offer it to you.
    Knew Train Station was tours
    but didn't know about benches in front of castle.
    Thanks for the added info
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz