Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

• Sock Puppet

Best Hiding Place!

If you wanted to stay overnight in Disneyland, where would be the best hiding place? Elaborate!

• Fortune Red Says....

hahaha ive thought this through many times... but you would need inside info on that for a good place! any former cast members have any ideas???
    "Childishness? I think it's the equivalent of never losing your sense of humor. I mean, there's a certain something that you retain. It's the equivalent of not getting so stuffy that you can't laugh at others."
    ~Walt Disney

• Disney fans for life!

I'd kick back on Tom Sawyers Island. BBQ up some catfish that I would catch during the night. I'd find a bunk in the fort and use the head when needed. Enjoy watching Fantasmic from the backside. Enjoy the nightlife views of New Orleans Square reflecting from the water...

Or if I just wanted to be an outlaw and hide...

I'd climb up behind the Train Depot at NOS and walk over to the Jungle Cruise area and hide there amongst the savages...

• The Magics in the details

Well, that little shack-house near the festival of fools arena used to be great...but... I think Starcade floor 2 takes the cake. No one ever goes up there, it's secluded and spatious!
    "To All Who Come To This Happy Place, Welcome!
    Disneyland is Your Land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and youth can saver the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America, with the hope that it will be a source of joy an inspiration to all the world.
    "
    -- Walter Elias Disney, July 17, 1955 approx 4:35PM

• Reaver of Souls

I've worked overnight Maint. in the park, and although there are some doozy hiding places, they're almost all used by the Maint./Cust. depts. If you haven't been in the park overnight, you wouldn't believe how the environment changes... Floodlights, people riding biges and driving trucks through the park... And stay away from the steam jets!!!
    Honor those who fall under the sword.
    But pity the warrior who has slain all his enemies.

• Que que no-tu-rah.

Even if you managed to remain unnoticed in your hiding place as the park closed what would you do then? As Reaver says the park is crawling with a custodial staff. You'd have to stay in your hiding place all night. Not much fun if you ask me.

Better to interview for a custodial position and request nighttime hours. That way you get to see the park at night and learn a bunch of hiding places and park secrets.
    What if the Hokey-Pokey really is what it's all about?

• 6 kids before I'm 30!!!!

Well i used to work night custodial..and alotof peole think the park goes to sleep and the lights are off.. but thats actually the opposite.. there are many people that work at ngiht that clean the rides and turn on the maintance lights. the streets are usually filled with pressure washers so there always going to be someone around.. and like what everyone is saying you would have to stay in your hiding place all night.. youd probably get caught walking around if your not wearing the right uniform..I still ahev mine..Hahah i oculd probably still walk around at night..ahaha its the same as the maintance workers u seein the day time.. The blue plaid shirt.. ok anyways.. butmy suggestion in DL hide on Tom Sawyer and DCA hide in that tree maze area..but custodial also goes there and cleans.. Aww memories of being castmemeber and sleeping in golden dreams behind the screen,...HAHAHAH..
    We rock the party that rocks the party!
    We are truly a new generation of the Brady Bunch!

• Fortune Red Says....

Do they clean Tom Sawyer island even after it has been closed for Fantasmic? Cause I sure wouldnt mind a whole island to myslef for the night hahaha
    "Childishness? I think it's the equivalent of never losing your sense of humor. I mean, there's a certain something that you retain. It's the equivalent of not getting so stuffy that you can't laugh at others."
    ~Walt Disney

• e komo mai

Quote Originally Posted by SurfedUpDane
    If you wanted to stay overnight in Disneyland, where would be the best hiding place? Elaborate!
    Not to be the resident dork here, but please don't try doing this. You'll get caught and arrested...

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Cricket
    Not to be the resident dork here, but please don't try doing this. You'll get caught and arrested...
    Thank you for pointing that out GC. As long as the conversation stays within the realm of "What would you do if you were stuck in the park overnight" and not "How can I hide out in the park overnight" I think the thread should be ok. We don't want to get in trouble with Mickey Mouse.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

• e komo mai

So, if Mickey Mouse invited me to sleep over at DL, I'd camp out at Tom Sawyer Island, sleep in the bed on POTC (without the skeleton) or stretch out next to the fireplace in the ballroom scene of the Haunted Mansion.

• 6 kids before I'm 30!!!!

Oh yah forgot to tell you that too.. Procedures are to let a security guard know and let them know that you saw a guest in the park and where. If possible tell your lead. If you do get caugh after hours you will be taken to the security office backstage and have anahiem PD pick you up... its pretty much trespassing. But hey you would have seen back stage too..hahahha and yes they do clean tom swayer island..pretty much with a pan and broom kinda thing.. its pretty much horticultures area..
    We rock the party that rocks the party!
    We are truly a new generation of the Brady Bunch!

• This Maid Loves it!!

Walt Disney's apartment for me!
    'When hinges creek in doorless chambers..and strange and frightening sounds echo through the halls..whenever candlelights flicker..where the air is deathly still..That is the time when ghosts are present, practicing their terror with ghoulish delight.'

*Space Mountain re-launches July 15 2005*

^V^ "I Make Ride Go!" ^V^

• Kirbyshowcase.com

Mickey Mouse was mean to me and said "Your not invited to my birthday party."
    (insert funny comment here)

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries
    So, if Mickey Mouse invited me to sleep over at DL, I'd camp out at Tom Sawyer Island, sleep in the bed on POTC (without the skeleton) or stretch out next to the fireplace in the ballroom scene of the Haunted Mansion.
    If Mickey Mouse invited me to sleep over at his park, I think I would want a slumber party inside the Tiki Room. If I had insomnia, I could sleep in the nursery in Peter Pan's Flight and count ships to help me fall asleep.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast