Any good Disneyland Ride Wait time sites for ANY smartphone?

I Have a Palm Pre (awesome phone by the way) and I am trying to find a good site for Disneyland ride wait times that can be accessed on any smartphone (Android, Palm, iphone). NOT AN APP.

Something along the lines of touringplans.com but for the West Coast parks.

Any help would be great!

Re: Any good Disneyland Ride Wait time sites for ANY smartphone?

I've been waiting for someone to ask/answer this... I have a Blackberry and I did try m.disneyland.com but it was not all it was cracked up to be. Only gave general info and not wait times for all the rides/attractions. I was able to access allears.net for food menus/prices while we were in the park.

I would buy an iPhone if it didn't have the stone around it's neck that is AT&T! You hear me apple!

• ---------------

Verizon has an app --- I know, you don't want an app

but it's the only thing that I know that gives wait times, character meet and greats
    and other things (even if FP are still available)

Mobile Magic – First Disney Parks Mobile App Details, Screen Shots Unveiled Disney Parks Blog

Earlier this year, we announced our first official Disney Parks mobile application – Mobile Magic. Now, we’re sharing details and screen shots.
    You’ll recall that Mobile Magic is bringing attraction wait times, FASTPASS return times, extensive information on character locations and more for Walt Disney World and Disneyland theme parks to your Verizon Wireless phone. Development work has been ongoing but the team recently offered a walkthrough of the app and it’s looking great.

Attraction wait times on your Verizon Wireless device will be unique. There’s been an investment in the backend infrastructure to support Mobile Magic and offer actual wait times based directly on Disney Parks information.
    As for FASTPASS, you’ll be able to check if it’s still available for specific attractions. And if FASTPASS is available, the app will deliver information about the next return time. So, if you can still get a FASTPASS, the application will show, for example: FP: 4:00-5:00 p.m.
    Also, mobile maps are GPS-enabled. While wandering the parks, your location will be indicated by a white circle. Then it’s simple to scroll through content and find it on the map via a “getting there” option. The map zooms out and allows you to see your location and exactly where the character greeting or restaurant can be located.

It’s important to note that actual wait times, FASTPASS return times and detailed character appearances are only available in the park you are in. When you’re out of the park or on the soon-to-be-launched mobile Web site, you’ll see scaled-down wait time descriptions (now – moderate – high demand) FASTPASS availability (yes – limited availability – not available) and the list of character appearances will be limited.
    If you are not a Verizon Wireless subscriber, you can still use your mobile phone to access select information via text and on the Disney Parks Mobile Web site. It’s just better from our friends at Verizon Wireless.
    There’s more to this offering but we wanted to share these screen grabs and let you know that the app is coming soon. So, how’s it looking?
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

• ---------------

Quote Originally Posted by metchick01 View Post
    I would buy an iPhone if it didn't have the stone around it's neck that is AT&T! You hear me apple!

Same here. Want an Iphone, but won't go w/ AT&T.
    Heard a rumor Apple isn't happy with AT&T and they might open to other providers.
    Keeping fingers crossed that someday the rumor will come true.
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

Last night I signed up for twitter.

Following DisneylandLive.

So far that seems like the best option.

You guys should really check out the Palm Pre. Great phone and it multitasks!

Available on both Sprint and Verizon.

• I Can Show You the World

Quote Originally Posted by DLFreak71 View Post
    Same here. Want an Iphone, but won't go w/ AT&T.
    Heard a rumor Apple isn't happy with AT&T and they might open to other providers.
    Keeping fingers crossed that someday the rumor will come true.
    I've had my iPhone with T-Mobile for almost 2 years and love it!

While it's not official service, tmo has given me "un-official" tech support. Tmo isn't stupid, they know they have a large number of subscribers using unlocked iPhones and they don't want to loose them.

I understand that you don't want an app; but I found something free that I thought would be worthwhile to share. I have a Droid and I found a free app called "Ride Hopper". It allows users in the park to update estimated Ride Wait times. What I do like is that you can access these wait times outside of the park. You can also access entertainment schedules but it doesn't have the Meet & Greet level of detail. I haven't yet used the app in the park to check for accuracy, but I feel like the more MiceChatters who know about this will make the app more widely used!

For me, I like this because Mobile Magic does not seem like it is yet compatible with the newer generation Verizon smart phones. Also, I like being able to see what short lines I'm missing while not at the park. Torture!

• Big Damn Hero

Quote Originally Posted by agent321 View Post
    Last night I signed up for twitter.

Following DisneylandLive.

So far that seems like the best option.

You guys should really check out the Palm Pre. Great phone and it multitasks!

Available on both Sprint and Verizon.
    It also cuts cheese!
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qocp-1HvFc8]YouTube - Palm Pre Cuts the Cheese Palm pre cheese[/ame]

BTW, the iPhone multitasks as well, don't believe the hype.

Quote Originally Posted by TikiRoom View Post
    I understand that you don't want an app; but I found something free that I thought would be worthwhile to share. I have a Droid and I found a free app called "Ride Hopper". It allows users in the park to update estimated Ride Wait times. What I do like is that you can access these wait times outside of the park. You can also access entertainment schedules but it doesn't have the Meet & Greet level of detail. I haven't yet used the app in the park to check for accuracy, but I feel like the more MiceChatters who know about this will make the app more widely used!

For me, I like this because Mobile Magic does not seem like it is yet compatible with the newer generation Verizon smart phones. Also, I like being able to see what short lines I'm missing while not at the park. Torture!
    PERFECT! On the site it shows pics of many different phones (Pre, iphone, Treo) but yet i cant seem to download it.

Any clue where I can get it?