Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 42
  1. #16

    • Iron-Clad Allie
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    39,507

    Re: If Bob Iger Was Your Brother (Dad Or Spouse), Would You Push Your Weight At The P

    Quote Originally Posted by TrevorD View Post
    Have you heard of the office supply store "Staples"? Thats their slogan.

    In any case. That decision was pretty easy. haha
    Right on, Trev. I like your decisive spirit.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!


  2. #17

    • Merry 2014!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Under the stairs drinking hot grog
    Posts
    9,486

    Re: If Bob Iger Was Your Brother (Dad Or Spouse), Would You Push Your Weight At The P

    I would push my weight and the hordes of Micechatters I'd get into the parks for free. I would have internet MiceChat kiosks set up around the resort to help inform the unwashed masses of the vast possibilities to keep Walt's ideals and Disneyland's integrity alive.

    Then it would be all out feasting at the best places, staying in the best rooms, front of the line everywhere. . . the usual.
    Sig by Poisonedapples!

  3. #18

    •   
      MiceChat Administrator
    • Working Late
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    9,080
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: If Bob Iger Was Your Brother (Dad Or Spouse), Would You Push Your Weight At The P

    Quote Originally Posted by Ride Warrior View Post
    Right on, Trev. I like your decisive spirit.

    See the way I see it, you need to (ab)use your network of friends.

    For example:

    If I knew Bill Gates TrevorD.exe would launch a homework solving application.
    If I knew Lady Gaga, I'd never have a boring birthday again.
    If I knew Einstein, I'd have a much better mark in Statics.
    If I knew Obama, the White house guest room would be occupied a couple weekends a year.
    If I knew Oprah, I'd have a lot more "Favourite things of Summer"
    If I knew Waldo, I'd ask where he was.
    If I knew the Canadian National Hockey team, I'd congratulate them on their victory.

    You know I can do this forever

    But you better believe that if I knew the Disney CEO, you'd be looking for hidden TD's in Splash mountain, while you rode in one of its two flumes looking out over the lengthened Rivers of America.

  4. #19

    • Iron-Clad Allie
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    39,507

    Re: If Bob Iger Was Your Brother (Dad Or Spouse), Would You Push Your Weight At The P

    Quote Originally Posted by Fantasmico! View Post
    I would push my weight and the hordes of Micechatters I'd get into the parks for free. I would have internet MiceChat kiosks set up around the resort to help inform the unwashed masses of the vast possibilities to keep Walt's ideals and Disneyland's integrity alive.

    Then it would be all out feasting at the best places, staying in the best rooms, front of the line everywhere. . . the usual.
    Internet MiceChat Kiosks...now that's a clever idea! You would be like the Pied Piper leading the masses into the Disneyland Resort parks for free. You'd be feasting, crowding in line, languishing in luxurious hotel rooms...and at the same time heightening the integrity and core ideals of Disneyland and Walt. You're a MiceChatter after my own heart, Fantasmicao.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!


  5. #20

    • Iron-Clad Allie
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    39,507

    Re: If Bob Iger Was Your Brother (Dad Or Spouse), Would You Push Your Weight At The P

    Quote Originally Posted by TrevorD View Post
    See the way I see it, you need to (ab)use your network of friends.

    For example:

    If I knew Bill Gates TrevorD.exe would launch a homework solving application.
    If I knew Lady Gaga, I'd never have a boring birthday again.
    If I knew Einstein, I'd have a much better mark in Statics.
    If I knew Obama, the White house guest room would be occupied a couple weekends a year.
    If I knew Oprah, I'd have a lot more "Favourite things of Summer"
    If I knew Waldo, I'd ask where he was.
    If I knew the Canadian National Hockey team, I'd congratulate them on their victory.

    You know I can do this forever

    But you better believe that if I knew the Disney CEO, you'd be looking for hidden TD's in Splash mountain, while you rode in one of its two flumes looking out over the lengthened Rivers of America.
    If I knew Trevor, I'd be looking for Hidden TD's all the time...especially on Splash Mountain.

    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!


  6. #21

    • Is a crazeh cat
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Places
    Posts
    153

    Re: If Bob Iger Was Your Brother (Dad Or Spouse), Would You Push Your Weight At The P

    I would tie him to a chair and slap him repeatedly until he agrees to building a beauty and the beast darkride!

    Its a hard line approach but hey I REALLY REALLY WANT THAT RIDE!!!!! haha

  7. #22

    • We Want The Redhead
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    City of the angels.
    Posts
    1,453

    Re: If Bob Iger Was Your Brother (Dad Or Spouse), Would You Push Your Weight At The P

    Just as a matter of fact, I've run into Iger at the park more than once, most recently he was escorting family through Adventureland on Valentines Day a couple of weeks back. He had no large entourage, no scooters, no bodyguards, and he certainly did not cop any attitude.
    He is a very pleasant man with a low profile.
    First Visit at the age of 12, July 17, 1968.
    First Ride, The Disneyland and Santa Fe Railroad.
    BRING BACK THE PEOPLE MOVER!

  8. #23

    • world class bilge rat
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Fernley, NV (Near Reno)
    Posts
    14,081

    Re: If Bob Iger Was Your Brother (Dad Or Spouse), Would You Push Your Weight At The P

    If I were related to a person in a high position, there's absolutely no way I'd ever use it to my advantage. To do so would go against just about everything I've learned in my 53 years of life.

    Rob

  9. #24

    • Bring back the Keelboats!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lompoc, CA
    Posts
    2,393

    Re: If Bob Iger Was Your Brother (Dad Or Spouse), Would You Push Your Weight At The P

    Well, if that were the case, my Keel Boats would be back and running!

    (is he looking to adopt???.....)

    Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!


    Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!


    Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

  10. #25

    • Iron-Clad Allie
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    39,507

    Re: If Bob Iger Was Your Brother (Dad Or Spouse), Would You Push Your Weight At The P

    Quote Originally Posted by ttrocc7007 View Post
    Just as a matter of fact, I've run into Iger at the park more than once, most recently he was escorting family through Adventureland on Valentines Day a couple of weeks back. He had no large entourage, no scooters, no bodyguards, and he certainly did not cop any attitude.
    He is a very pleasant man with a low profile.
    Don't get me wrong here. I idolize Bob Iger, ttrocc. He is the most effective and (from all appearances) thoughtful big kahuna the company has had...other than Walt. Just having some fun, here. That's so exciting that you had the opportunity to meet Iger's whole family at Disneyland on Valentine's day...SWEET!

    That said... scooters, body guards,and a huge entorage of friends would rock! hee hee
    Last edited by Ride Warrior; 03-06-2010 at 12:37 PM.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!


  11. #26

    • Iron-Clad Allie
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    39,507

    Re: If Bob Iger Was Your Brother (Dad Or Spouse), Would You Push Your Weight At The P

    Quote Originally Posted by SBS View Post
    I would tie him to a chair and slap him repeatedly until he agrees to building a beauty and the beast darkride!

    Its a hard line approach but hey I REALLY REALLY WANT THAT RIDE!!!!! haha
    Do you need help? A Beauty and the Beast darkride would be worth slapping Bob around long and hard for.

    Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    If I were related to a person in a high position, there's absolutely no way I'd ever use it to my advantage. To do so would go against just about everything I've learned in my 53 years of life.

    Rob
    That's highly admirable of you, Rob. Unfortunately, I'm a creep.

    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenMickeyBook View Post
    Well, if that were the case, my Keel Boats would be back and running!

    (is he looking to adopt???.....)
    If I hear anything about the possibility of him adopting, you'll be the second to know...right after he adopts me.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!


  12. #27

    • =)
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    13,290

    Re: If Bob Iger Was Your Brother (Dad Or Spouse), Would You Push Your Weight At The P

    I wouldn't use such a family relation to my advantage at the expense of others. If it seemed appropriate, I'd certainly enjoy the opportunity to see some of the sides of Disney that most people don't, and I'm sure I'd put in my two cents if my brother/father/whatever were doing something with the company that seemed unwise, but cutting lines and pampering myself silly aren't on my agenda.


  13. #28

    • Don't lets be silly! șoș
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Passamaquoddy
    Posts
    1,465

    Re: If Bob Iger Was Your Brother (Dad Or Spouse), Would You Push Your Weight At The P

    There are many things that even Iger couldn't make happen without repercussions from some sort of outside agency.

  14. #29

    • =)
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    13,290

    Re: If Bob Iger Was Your Brother (Dad Or Spouse), Would You Push Your Weight At The P

    Certainly.


  15. #30

    • Diva Extrodinaire
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Los Angleles
    Posts
    675

    Re: If Bob Iger Was Your Brother (Dad Or Spouse), Would You Push Your Weight At The P

    I'd influence him as much as possible!
    ONE TWO THREE NOT ONLY YOU AND ME

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Rumor] Obama to push ahead Disney Theme Park during his China Visit in Mid November
    By HongKongDisneyland in forum Hong Kong Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-27-2009, 08:44 AM
  2. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-11-2007, 06:13 AM
  3. Replies: 68
    Last Post: 09-07-2006, 04:34 PM
  4. Replies: 43
    Last Post: 05-19-2005, 04:42 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •